Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

25 loads in the last 24 hours. I have a new daddy would loves getting twisted, and one thing he is firm about is me sharing my holes with everyone. so last night while at his place, i met 3 random hookups that he had pre-arranged. they all showed after daddy slammed me. then after i departed his place to return home today. i found myself going to a bookstore during lunch hours... there i walked in and proceed to let every guy in the building who wanted a piece of my ass to have it... my hole is a bit sore now, but a) I fucking loved servicing everyone and B) it is fucking awesome to finally be true to my slut nature...

Just got back from going over to a cute bears house. Moderately sized cock, but holy shit did that sexy bear have stamina. Fucked me raw for an hour and a half, pumped two loads into my guts and told me I was being a good boy. He was fuckin pummeling me into a hyperventilating, moaning mess. Was really rough too, the cum that came out was definitely pink.

Took an 8 incher, very thick black cock from a 34 yo. Pounded me twice and dumped a good load. I was only suppose to bottom, but after playing with his ass, he wanted me to fuck him. How could I say no? Bred him twice.

Not sure about playtime today, but will probably go to Flex Atlanta tomorrow.

I took my last load in Savannah this past Monday, July 21st... we'll call it my birthday load since that was on the 20th. I was home from work, showered, cleaned out. Had a few shots and a dip of Skoal and horny. Posted ad on CL, gave address to first guy wanting to load an anon hole. I was blindfolded and mouth duct taped. He came in my apartment, tied me up with arms to legs as I said in email, fucked me for about seven minutes, untied me and left.

Sent text yesterday that he came by at 1p but I didn't answer but wants to bang me again. Hmm sorry I work but I will take that black cock anytime I'm home!!!

3 nights ago, I met with a couple who were planning to host a small group at their place. One guy was an older white dude in his 50's but in shape, and the other was his twink bf in his late 20's. I got there little late, and there was also this muscle Latino guy in his 40's who was partying. We all parTied up and then started sucking each other off. Then the older white guy started fucking his bf in front of us, while the Latino guy and I were watching them. Suddenly, the Latino turned towards me, lifted my legs up and started to rim me passionately. After my hole was all wet, the older white guy pulled his cock out of his bf's ass, and without any warning shoved it into my wet hole. He pumped me hard while the Latino guy was holding my legs up, and I was returning the favor by licking his balls. The older white guy fucked me and dumped his load in me. Then it was my turn. So I started to fuck the young bf doggie style , while the older white dude was riding the muscle Latino's hard cock. After we finished, the Latino guy and I left the party. In the parking lot, he said that he is still horny. I was too. So we got into the back seat of his truck and he started to fuck me for at least 30 min....He pulled his cock out before shooting his load. He shot half of his load on my balls and hole, and then he shoved his cock back inside and shot the rest inside me....It was so fucking amazing.

• Upvote 2

Guy just left and another one on the way. This morning around 5AM, my phones started to beep like crazy. I had only been asleep for 3 hours and when I went to look at who it was, it was a dude who I met at an orgy. The guy fucked all of us bottoms. It was insane. So, this morning (after no contact since December of last year), he hits me up asking if I am around. I say yes and he is over at my house within 30 minutes. He arrives, we get a little party started and he strips so I strip and I start sucking on his dick and he shoves my head down on his cock so I am choking on it. I suck him for a good 10 minutes and he then begins to fuck me. He precums a lot so the sloppy noises are being made and driving me crazy. He pulls out and I suck on his dick and he then shoves his dick back in and blows his load. He pulls out after my hungry hole milks as much as it can and I then clean him off. He gets dressed and said to be available this afternoon as he is going to breed me some more. A guy from BBRT just arrived and he's going to give me some more seed. See ya...

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Most recent was this morning. Met a horny latin off of Grindr. I couldn't host since I had people at my place and he couldn't host since he had a guest over at his apartment. I ended up driving over there, and we fucked in my car. Never discussed condoms, bare sex, status, or even names ;) Needless to say, I loaded him up first and good. He was all over my dick, fucking himself while I just leaned back and enjoyed it. Clenching his tight cheeks to get my cum in him. I gave him a days worth, but came in him twice. Then, he turned me over, rimmed my hole, and proceeded to fuck me like there is no tomorrow. I can still take it in the ass after I cum; it still feels good pushing against my prostate. He came like a champ and lubed my hole up even more. The good thing is we are going to be cum sluts together, as we both kept our loads in each others asses. Mine either leaked out or it absorbed in my body. He said he squirted it out and gave himself a facial. Needless to say we are going to be regulars together, and we like the same slutty interests.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

The last time I REALLY got fucked though, was two nights before the Latin guy. I had gotten five loads in my ass in 8 hours. Could have been more, but two guys didn't respond. The first two were from the same guy. He fucked a four day load into my ass, then he came again. I felt so wet inside I was glowing from it. I later got back home and got fucked by a 18 year old twink who had never bare fucked a guy before. His cock was about 6" long, but thick. It felt so good because it hit my prostate every time. He was edging all day so when he came it was HUGE. I felt even more wet and full. Later, I head back up into Albuquerque, and got my fourth and fifth loads from a couple. A poz couple :D

By the time I was done, my hole was so wet and sloppy and loose. I loved it. Every minute of it. I want to have that happen to me again soon. And: the first guy who fucked me might arrange a gang bang for me, as some of his fuck buds want a bottom to fuck. I got about six tops off the top of my head who I could invite. It'll be a good night.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

I know it's a lot, but I've been forgetting to post when I get a load. This past month I was in Denver for a week. During the weekend of Gay Pride.

Wasn't I lucky ;)

So many hot guys, and so little time. I didn't manage to get to either bath house, even though I REALLY wanted to, but I did manage to track down one guy I've been speaking with since I met him on dudesnude. As we are heading to his house, he tells me that he tested positive. HIV positive. I told him he never told me that, but he thought he did. He talks with a lot of people as I do. Well, one thing lead to another, and I have his 9"x6" cock in my ass. Totally raw. He touched places I never though existed. I begged for him to cum in me, and he obliged. He flipped me on my stomach, fucked me so hard I could feel it in my chest. When he came, I was yelling out for him to poz me. That was my FIRST time I ever took a poz load. That I know of ;)

Fast forward to a week later, and I am in Phoenix. I was supposed to spend one week there, but it turned into three. Which was fine by me, since that gave me time to get into trouble :D My first load in Phoenix was from a "straight" jock with another 9x6 cock. I love men who say they are straight and yet will still breed a guys ass because he can't get any pussy. A few minutes after that I got the second load of a cub who wanted to take me to one of the bath houses. We never did get together after that, but I did manage to hit up a bath house. More on that later.

A week later I got fucked by a bottom of all things. He said my ass was so good he just had to fuck it. Now THAT made me feel special. If I got an ass to make a bottom top me. He never came in me though, as he doesn't top often and doesn't cum from fucking. Lame.

Now for the bath house. Out of the two bath houses, Chute and Flex, I went to Flex. And I'm glad I went. It was so relaxing to be there. While sex wasn't my main goal, it was a pleasant bonus. I ended up getting three loads that night. All from daddys. The first was a guy from San Fransisco who was married to a man of 22 years. And his partner didn;t even know he was there :D I sucked on his ring finger and took it off with me teeth. This guys cock was skinny but long, about 8" long. I shot my load with him fucking me, but when he came at the same time he had pressed against my prostate hard. I could have shot to the ceiling. The other two I knew were daddys but never asked anything about them. Just that they had lubed cocks and I was already lubed.

Then I went back again the next day ;) Got three more loads. In the dark glory hole maze. First from a white guy. Next from a Mexican guy. And the last was totally anon. I felt like a slut and really empowered.

I wish there was a bath house in NM.

A friend and I were playing a game on our phones that involves checking in at places. We wound up at a park right up against the mountains while a thunderstorm lit up the western sky. After finishing our game, we laid down on a concrete dam and watched the clouds roll in. Soon we were making out. I went down on him, he went down on me. I rolled over on my side to let him fuck me but the concrete made it awkward. So we moved to a jungle gym. I bent over it and he fucked me from behind. All the while the storm was getting closer, the wind picked up. It started to rain a couple times so he started to pound me faster. I backed up on him and squeezed my hole until he bred me. We ran back to his car and got in before it really started to rain and made out for a bit. It was totally fucking hot.

• Upvote 1

3 nights ago, I met with a couple who were planning to host a small group at their place. One guy was an older white dude in his 50's but in shape, and the other was his twink bf in his late 20's. I got there little late, and there was also this muscle Latino guy in his 40's who was partying. We all parTied up and then started sucking each other off. Then the older white guy started fucking his bf in front of us, while the Latino guy and I were watching them. Suddenly, the Latino turned towards me, lifted my legs up and started to rim me passionately. After my hole was all wet, the older white guy pulled his cock out of his bf's ass, and without any warning shoved it into my wet hole. He pumped me hard while the Latino guy was holding my legs up, and I was returning the favor by licking his balls. The older white guy fucked me and dumped his load in me. Then it was my turn. So I started to fuck the young bf doggie style , while the older white dude was riding the muscle Latino's hard cock. After we finished, the Latino guy and I left the party. In the parking lot, he said that he is still horny. I was too. So we got into the back seat of his truck and he started to fuck me for at least 30 min....He pulled his cock out before shooting his load. He shot half of his load on my balls and hole, and then he shoved his cock back inside and shot the rest inside me....It was so fucking amazing.

Very hot. I love it when those sort of things just happen. Good work.

I went to Steamworks in Chicago yesterday afternoon and set myself up to get fucked. I got in the sling and got fucked twice but most of the time I was on the fuckbench where I got plowed four times. Unfortunately I can only say for sure that I got one load. I still need more today