Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

• Moderators

Got laid twice today with absolutely no effort on my part. I guess it was my lucky day which was nice because work was a bitch.

I was home for lunch when I got a text from an occasional fuckbuddy. He wanted to come by for a quickie. I got ready for his arrival. I had cleaned out in the morning like usual, so all I had to do was get naked and set out lube and poppers. He's a young guy with 8" uncut. His technique is only so-so, but he dumped a load in me quick and kept fucking it into my hole for a while.

Just a few minutes ago, I was getting ready for bed when the door bell rang out of the blue - my first doorbell trade in years! It was this mid-20s black guy who has fucked me 3 times before. He's totally on the down low and has a pretty scary look, but he seems to be a real sweetheart. He also has a thick cut 9". The last time we fucked he was really affectionate and fucked me on my back looking into my face to finish. Tonight he was all business. He asked me when I got fucked last, so I told him at lunch. He asked if I could take another fuck, and I said sure. He dropped his pants and asked me to lube him up. I hit the poppers and bent over the side of the bed. He fucked me hard and fast for 5 - 10 minute and some point moving us onto the bed and wrapping his arms around my shoulders for leverage. He dumped my second load of the day in my hole.

Bred a guy two nights ago that works in the hotel in Tri-Cities, Washington that I stayed at. Tri-Cities is about 200,000 people, isolated from anywhere else and gets lots of business travelers because of its nuclear industries. He's a regular as I get there 2-3 times a year. He's 32 with the boy next door looks. He is the do everything guy at the hotel - handyman, janitor, pool cleaner, fills in at the front desk when the clerk is on a break, etc. and works usually from 8pm to 4am. The boy gets lots of cock and loads. He pretty much is on his own with no one really keeping tabs on him. Whenever he sees a guest in the hallway, on the elevator, outside having a smoke, checking in, etc, he says, "Good evening, Sir. Let me know if I can service you, uh, be of service to you in any way" and then gives the guy what he calls "the smile." He says that whenever the front desk calls him to change a light bulb in a occupied room he knows he is going to get some cock and cum. It's the favorite trick of the guest to get him in the room. The guest will slightly unscrew the bulb in a reading light above the bed so it doesn't light and then request a new bulb. When he brings up the new bulb, the guest is usually just in his boxer shorts and things progress from there. He says he gets usually gets bred 2 or 3 times a week and gives lots of blow jobs to tired married guys away from home who just want to shoot a load. Many of the guests stay there a few times a year or even once a month so he has built up a long list of regulars. Many of the guys tip him for a job well done.
Damn I have not been over to that side of the state in years might have to take a trip what hotel was that? lol

I am just back from my vacation to London. I went with a couple of friends and stayed at a youth hostel, where I met a 21 year old lad with a nice body who was also staying at the same hostel. We played around a couple of times when my friends or his were not in the neighbourhood. The first day we showered together in a closed cabinet so nobody could see us , but we had to make sure we didn't make too much noise, so we jerked off each other and I gave him a blowjob.

The second day we managed to do the same in his room because his friends were out. Quickly, however, his finger moved to my ass and he asked if I would let him fuck me. I agreed, saying he was not the first guy who had ever fucked me. After grabbing a condom he fucked me quickly until he came in the condom. I jerked myself of while he was fucking. He was a big shooter because the condom had a lot of sperm inside. I asked him if he fucked a lot with guys. He replied he had a girlfriend, and had only fucked one other guy.

Because we both had other plans with our friends, our next play time was the next evening or should I say, early morning. After going out I came back with my friends to the hostel and by coincidence we saw each other at the hallway. I signed to him that I was heading to the showers after I had dropped my bag. As expected, he showed-up at the showers and we started jerking off, and I gave him a blowjob. He asked me if I wanted to get fucked again. I answered yes, but that my friends were on the room so we had to use his room. He said his friends were on his room, so he suggested we fuck in the the shower.

Because we don't have a condom here do you? He smiled at me, saying I could not get pregnant. I do like to get barebacked, but I had done so only with guys I had known for a long time, so I wasn't keen on getting barebacked by this guy, but he convinced me, saying he would only stick the head in.

He got me horney by fingering my hole and even rimming me. At that point I was lost and he must have felt it because he started to poke my hole with his dick. It was not difficult to get it in because I was horney as hell. He grunted as he entered my hole. Then I asked if he had ever fucked raw before this occasion. He replied he hadn't barebacked anyone before, but this occasion felt very nice. I also asked if my pussy was better then a girl's and he confirmed as much.

Once he was over the first overwhelming feeling he started to pick up the speed and fucked me fast and deep, and as he pounded me, I thought about the danger of a stranger slamming my as raw. After some time he assured me that he would pull out before he came, but I didn't response to his comment. As his pounded away, I felt my load was about to erupt, so I told him as much, but seconds later he groaned and I assumed he was shooting his load into my ass, and the knowledge of as much was enough to cause me to shoot my load.

We both came back to reality, but his dick was still in my ass and I could feel his dick still pulsating. I asked him if he came a lot. He confirmed as much, but apologised for not pulling out. I told him it was fine.

As if this was planned ahead, the next day my friends decided to go for a early walk. You can imagine what we after they left, but it was the last time as he left later that day.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

My favourite sex club in London, Vault 139, does naked nights Mondays and Thursdays. Always packed, always sleazy. Nobody believes me, but I took 20 loads there once, just by leaning over the barrel in the main room, with a group of guys in front of me watching me take each cock fucking me over five hours, and the group of guys behind and around me lining up to dump their load in me. I was back again last night to introduce two nervous (condom-using) friends to the place, just to open their eyes a little, baby steps etc, and I hadn't planned to get up to much myself, and deliberately avoided the sweet sweet position fuck-ready over the barrel for once. But I couldn't resist letting my ass dangle from the benches around the side of the room a little. Game on. And several of the tops were powerhouses. I limited my time because I needed to go see how the two newbies were getting on, but in about thirty minutes, I managed to take, I think, five loads, at least I stood up and walked away after five, though with something of a queue already lined up. It was a little later in the evening when this was happening because we ran late arriving, so I think guys were ready to dump and go. Fine - cum leaking down my legs for the newbies to be horrified by - result. They'll be gagging for the same within months.

As for me, gagging to really round up a group of bareback tops and find out the purest way just how many loads can be fucked up me within five hours.

Edited by sites5
spelling

Just got stealthed. Guy off Adam4Adam and I meet up. I'm bent over ready to go when he gets here. He plays with my hole a bit and starts to shove in but then pulls out and says he is going to put on a condom. Takes him a few to do it. He fucks me passionately for a while and then says he's going to cum. When he pulls out I see the condom and notice not much in it. I tell him to toss it in the can.

As he leaves I finger my hole and it is wet and cummy. I tull the condom out of the trash after he leaves and it looks like he bit part off with his teeth. I was using non-condom safe lube, but don't always have luck with that. Usually when it breaks it's a bit of a slit. This is a nice round hole, with a little flap hanging over it, dirty man!

• Upvote 1

Just took a load -anon blindfolded from y big boy bear neighbor who thinks I don't know its him because he lives with his boyfriend in my building but i do and he creeps me out when we see each other but i'm getting off giving my hole to dick and big load. Evil grin!

Got three massive loads from my favorite black fb.

He texted me at about midnight and we both know what's up if he contacts me. I douched and cleaned up, and finished just as he showed up at my door.

This hookup was much different than the one's before. He actually asked how I've been doing, and then picked me up and gently dropped me on my bed.

He kissed me and then sucked my dick and balls for around 15-minutes. Damn he knows how to suck dick! He stopped just as I was about to bust a load down his throat.

It's funny he insists on safe sex initially but had no qualms about taking off the condom (my ass is too tight to take wrapped dick).

He still fucked me hard and rough, but for some reason he was still very passionate, kissing my neck and shoulders, sucking my nips ... damn it was almost too much!

After just 10-minutes I felt the first load. His dick is so thick that I really felt reach pulsation from his dick as he dumped his load in me.

Well, he continued fucking my ass for another 30-40 minutes but exceptionally rough and long dicking me. He'd pull all the way out then ram his entire 9.5" dick in one hard thrust. Love it when he does that.

Made me beg for his second and third loads. Once done he surprised me by cuddling and falling asleep in my arms.

Okay this load was from Saturday last week.

Finally meet this real sexy black guy off a4a. We spent the day together at the beach in the Tampa Bay area. Awesome day.

Well one we headed back to his place he invited me up; I didn't even have to ask. He showered and then cooked us dinner.

I saw him sitting alone on the couch, so I went to sit next to him. I fell forward and grabbed his leg. Next thing I know he's rock hard and I have him head for about five minutes before he got up and took off all his clothes.

He asked what I wanted, so I grabbed his arm and walked to his room. I got on his bed ass up.

He fucked me for about 20-minutes before blasting a nice load in me. Started on my back, with legs held up to my chest; then on my stomach; then riding him. He busted once I was back on back, legs up and wrapped around his ass and us making out.

Not bad for a first meet as "only friends".