Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Sucked off tow old men in the park today. the first was a hook up from Grindr. Guy needed to unload and I was happy to be his cum receptacle. Another old man walks up and pulls his cock out too. It would be rude to not suck him off too. Right??? So after the first guy unloaded in mouth, I sucked off the second guy too. Guessing both of the men were over 60 with nice cocks and low hangers. gotta love it. And always respect your elders.

I was in Vegas last week and saw a CL post to play..We swapped pix and he came knocking to my hotel. I was in just my jeans and nothing else. He was was very agressive with his kissing as we stripped and right away pushed me the bed when when we were naked, He was 33, 20 yrs younger than me, 6'2, 220 and a 5.5" thick cock. he tries to go in raw, without even asking..i say slow down cowboy, you get my hole bare if you slow down. He did and eventually gave me two loads....the guy was hard for 2 hours and a great kisser. He fucked me in every position like a pro. What a trip!

Last Wednesday went to my favourite sexshop again. Had a date with a guy I met via Grindr who's bred me once a week since we met 3 weeks ago, and one with a regular top who I hadn't seen in a few months. They ended up arriving at the same time! They used me together. It was hot! My ass got filled with the Grindr guy's cum after half an hour of being spit-roasted, and then the other top took over. He took his time, and tried to whore me out to other guys, but there was little interest. Ended up breeding my ass after a few hours. Then he carried on whoring me out. I sucked a few dicks, but no one came, until an old man with a short but very thick cock came and ended up taking me bare and breeding my ass. The top was hard again and fucked my nicely filled ass again, added a second load after a few minutes.

I was really sore (some guys tried to finger me with sharp nails :( ) and had to go, so we called it a day. Great time for a slut like me!

Just took a load from my sexy reg twink breeder! He came over, we jerked a bit to TIMs Viral Loads before I got on my knees to suck his hot uncut cock. He looked so hot wearing my leather cockring. Finally he put me on all fours on the floor, got behind me and fucked me for a bit with my plug and Pierre Fitch dildo. He then proceeded to fuck me slow before picking up his pace and slowing down again. Finally he went in deep, and blew his load inside me before pulling out and plugging me again. Gonna look for some more raw tops tonight! Love the poz play I get into with this guy!

I am in Paris for a long weekend. I didn't feel like having sex at all yesterday because it was so freaking hot outside. But today I scored cock from a variety of sources. The first guy who had a 9 incher was from Grindr - he fucked me silly and shot off in my mouth afterwards. Afterwards he told me that he really liked seeing my big ass bouncing all over his cock. Then I went to a sex cinema in Pigalle and got nailed in a nasty, piss smelling darkroom (why oh why?) by an Arab. But the best so far was a French-Canadian who just left my hotel room. I could tell him in French exactly what I needed and how he was making my hole feel. When he announced he was about to cum, I clamped down on his cock and milked him dry. Then to show him how real pigs get down, I sucked him clean. After he left, I pushed out his load and ate it. Now I am wondering where can I go tonight to continue my cum-catching activities.

29yo divorced guy with 19cm thick dick. he said he had fucked a guy only once. his cock was literally hot. something I have never experienced before. after short sucking he wanted to fuck me. I said we should use some lube. So I lubed his dick and sat on it slowly. It wasn't easy because the size was amazing. finally I managed to get it in my ass and rode his dick for a while. Than he fucked me doggy-style and later pushed me on the bed and fucked me from behind. Then he shot his load in my ass. You can see the results of his work in my latest photos in my galery ;)

Man I've been a very busy slut these past few weeks lol.

My very last load was this morning from a friend. He and I both wanted to fuck but he's too passive to make a move.

So I grabbed his dick and started sucking it. After 10-minutes of that I grabbed some lube and liberally applied lube to his dick (it's THICK as hell).

I started riding his dick when he finally started getting assertive and aggressive. He grabbed me and spun me around onto my hands and knees. He then sunk his 7.5" thick black dick in my ass in one thrust. Bitch!

He continued fucking me raw and announced he was gonna cum. I squeezed my ass around his dick and said "do it already". lol ... he started fucking me as hard and rough as he could until be blasted his load deep in me about 16-minutes later.

Haha and this from a guy who said he's "safe only, 100% of the time".

Well this happened last week but I kept forgetting to post it.

I got fucked by a hot black dude on the couch of a stranger. Somehow we wound up chilling at a white guys place and my new black friend nailed me raw in front of him. Hot.

A few hours later we go to another white guy's place where I got fucked again by my new friend on the coffee table downstairs. I also got fucked by a black guy already at the house; this happened in the shower.

Both came in me. Once I was downstairs I was asked if I wanted more dick. I said yes.

So they invited 6 additional black guys over just to have them fuck me raw. Damn good thing I was drunk cuz all these dudes were hung with thick dicks!

They fucked me all over the place; on the couch, floor, coffee table, side tables by chairs, kitchen counters ... man it was hot. As one black guy fucked me, another shoved his sick down my throat. Cu. I was drunk I was able to deep throat and suck any dick.

I had to call off the day for work. Glad I did.

My final load of the day came from a fb. Black, ripped bod, and hung 9"x8.

He put no lube on his dick. He only out a small drop on his finger and rubbed it on my hole. He said he was pissed I made him wait so long in-between fucks that he wanted it to hurt. For some reason my hole loosened and ass started dripping hearing this.

Somehow I was able to get the head of his dick in when he grabbed my shoulders, pulled me towards him ... and more than half his dick was forced right in. Dn it hurt and burned ... but I loved it! I was moaning like the slut I am.

After another minute he pulled his dick out, wiped off any lube there was on it, then placed his head back to my ass. I thought I was gonna go slow. Instead, he forcefully put his weight on my ass (doggie style) and rammed his entire dick, balls deep, in my ass in one hard thrust.

For some reason my ass loosened up once he did that. He fucked me exceptionally rough and hard for more than 30-minutes, all the while dropping 3-loads in my ass.

Damn I'm still shocked I can take his dick lol.

Had a guy who I hadn't seen in a few months message me out of the blue wanting to breed me. So, I got ready, picked him up and brought him back to my place. He laid down and I went to work sucking his big 8.5" uncut cock. Once I got him rock hard, he proceeded to pound the hell out of my hole before depositing a nice thick load deep inside me. I dropped him off and when I got back there was a very large wet spot on the back of my shorts ;)

Last night got four loads, one each from four different hung black guys.

The fun started by the host eating my ass out ... damn it felt good. He really went to town using his tongue to fuck my hole. This went on for about half an hour. Then he proceeded to start fucking me and dumped a load in my ass.

Three of his friends showed up and started having their way with me. Really face fucking me balls deep ... awesome. While one was roughly fucking my throat, another hung black dude was rimming me and then fucking me. No need for lube as my host came a lot.

After all three of his friends were done, my host dove back into my ass with his face and really drove me crazy by rimming and felching those loads from my ass.