Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest MightyMouth

swallowed a few down in Pittsburgh this week while on a business trip and dropped one of my own down a hot mouth.  he worked my nipples so hard (which i love) that they're still sore 3 days later.

Back in from a pretty good evening.

Guy 1) Chatted in Grindr for a while and he came over. He was quite nervous at first, so we played around for a while and relaxed into it. Think he hadn't fucked often before. After a while he got proper into it and eventually pounded my hole. Average cock and not the best fuck. He wore protection but I did get a throat full of cum.

Guy 2) I had been chatting to a guy in bbrt earlier and told him I was hooking up with guy 1. He asked me to tell him when he was finished and he would drop by after to fuck me. Within 30 minutes of guy 1 leaving, guy 2 arrived. He had a fucking massive dick and stretched me fucking wide. He made me beg for his cock, pushed me around and decided what he wanted from me. I was rock hard during it all. He eventually shot a thick load, ramming it in. He rimmed me to finish, got dressed and went.

By his time I was ridiculously horny and needed more. I'm back from the bathhouse now. Got fucked by a further 6 guys, all anon. It was pretty much completely pitch black. I bent over in the darkest area on a soft seated large bench/bed, The guys kept coming from there. Several other guys/guys who had or were about to fuck me used my mouth whilst I was getting fucked.

Back and feeling like my hole is satisfied for now. By tomorrow I'll be gagging for more no doubt. I'm also 6 cocks off my 1000 fucks target for 2015. I'll smash that this weekend.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 2

Ended up hooking up with a local guy tonight after I got back from a Halloween party. He said it was his first time with a guy, and I was led to believe it was just going to be oral, but he ended up fingering my ass then he ended up putting me on my stomach and pounded my ass so good. He asked if I wanted him to unload in me, and of course I said yes. After about 30 minutes of relaxing he took me home. Great ending to my night!!

My last load was in Chicago at Man's Country by a guy from Puerto Rico who loaded me up not once but twice that night.  He pounded my ass both times for at least 30 minutes.  My most memorable load while in Chicago was at Bear's Night at Touche; a Latin guy with a nine inch uncut cock fucked me raw in the bar with the bar watching; my hole was dripping with his cum after he finished his hard fuck! I love Chicago, took many raw loads there over a two week vacation there.

• Upvote 3

Guest bbpiginsyd

Got very drunk Saturday night and was picked up by a top. He took me back to his and got me into a sling. He disappeared for a bit. Came back and started fucking me. Nice 8 inch cock. Next minute I had another 10 guys around me. He got his mates to all come around to breed. He said I took 18 loads at least. It could be higher. My hole is still feeling sloppy today.

Got very drunk Saturday night and was picked up by a top. He took me back to his and got me into a sling. He disappeared for a bit. Came back and started fucking me. Nice 8 inch cock. Next minute I had another 10 guys around me. He got his mates to all come around to breed. He said I took 18 loads at least. It could be higher. My hole is still feeling sloppy today.

Lucky you bbpiginsyd ! I luv it when a random fuck turns into a gangbang (_0_)

i WAS FEELING SUPER SLUTTY YESTERDAY : Went to the local abs bent over the couch pulled my pants down & let 3 trolls fill my ass with spunk, The were all a bit older then me but i could not care less i needed my ass filled up & they did me good. When i left the abs i could feel the spunk in my ass.

• Upvote 2

Last Thursday I was on bbrts, when I came across a BBC that I just had to have inside me. After telling him that I was submissive and giving him my number, he texted me. His first text was, "Hey cunt". My reply was, "Hello Sir". We made plans to meet the next day.

I had to drive to Boise to pick him up and was trembling with anticipation the entire way there. When he got in the car, I could only say, "Hello Sir". His response was, "Damn cunt, you look fine as hell. I'm going to enjoy you".

We drove to the adult video store, so that I could buy some poppers and a vibrating butt plug...I wanted to relax my ass for him. On the ride home, I inserted the plug and turned it on. I couldn't help myself and began rubbing his cock through his jeans. He finally got worked up enough that he unzipped and pulled out his cock. Again, I couldn't help myself. I undid my seatbelt, while I was driving and quickly mouth-hugged his manhood. For the rest of the trip, I stroked him non-stop.

When we got back to my place, we went straight to the bedroom and undressed. He went to the bathroom to pee, while I took a giant hit of poppers. When he came back, he laid down on the bed and said, "Suck my cock cunt". "Yes Sir" was my reply.

I've never sucked cock as long as I sucked his...my jaw started to get sore. After what felt like an eternity of cock sucking, he grabbed me and flipped me on my stomach. I took another hit of poppers, thinking he was going to fuck me, but he instead sank his tongue in my ass and ate me out. I've been rimmed before, but this top knew what he was doing.

After rimming me for a few minutes, he stuck a finger in my ass and started working it in and out. Then he added a second finger. When he was satisfied that I was truly begging for his cock, he went right in, balls deep, no lube needed, because my ass was naturally sopping wet, a first for me. It took my breath away, but it didn't hurt.

Sir fucked me for the better part of an hour and a half. He pulled out and said, "Suck it cunt". I have never done ass to mouth, but my judgement told me to do as he said. I'll admit that his man scent was a bit overpowering and I did gag a couple times, but I had cleaned myself out so well that I couldn't smell myself. I sucked his cock and his balls for about ten minutes, and my jaw started to hurt a bit more.

Sir flipped me right on my back, put my legs on his shoulders and plowed my ass again. After a few more minutes, he pulled out and started jacking off. When he said, "I'm going to cum", I immediately said, "Put it in my pussy, Sir. I want you cum inside me". He rammed his cock in me and I felt him shooting his DNA. I was in 7th heaven.

I asked him to take a picture of my ass with his load, then we got in my walk-in shower and I cleaned his cock. I re-inserted the butt plug, turned it on and drove him back to Boise and when I dropped him off, he turned to me and said, "I own you now cunt. I'm going to fuck you a few more times solo, then I'm going to bring my friends with me. After that, I'm going to pimp you out and you're going to like it cunt".

My only answer was, "Yes Sir" with a big smile on my face.

Here's the pic that Sir took of my ass. His load was still deep inside me. It came out yesterday evening. I can't wait to see my master again.

I think I'm going to like being a black man's cum whore.

• Upvote 2

Friday night, went to the local bathhouse (Flex Atlanta) and bred 4 guys. Took 6 loads orally.

Saturday night, same place, had a black guy (10 inches) make me his bitch. He bred me twice... No lube, just spit and cum. He dumped 2 loads in me back-to-back. Took 4 loads orally.

Sunday night, Flex again, took 1 load, and 3 loads orally (slow night there, bad weather in the area.) Came home, got a load from one of my housemates. Was on BBRT, found a cute cub 4 miles down the road from me, and he wanted to bred my creamy ass. So, he did. My ass is leaking right now as I type this.

Very fullfilling weekend...

• Upvote 4

Last night. Answered an ad on cragslist. Met this guy at his hotel. Sexy business man with a nice cock and low hangers. He had me on my back with my legs on his shoulders pounding my ass raw when door opened and another guy walked in, sat down and watched him breed me. Once he came, the other guy took his place...and I was spit roasted. One cock in my ass while I licked the first guys cock clean. They repeated this tilI had four loads in me.  Then we showered, got back in bed and was double dicked by them. Total of six loads. Left with a smile on my face and a sore ass full of cum.

• Upvote 8

Went to a club in Antwerp last night called Kinkys, I took a total of 9 loads up my ass one after the other, was just bent over & fucked repeatedly by anon guys, Never turned around to see who loaded me up but it was hot & a challenge to keep all those loads in my ass but it felt great being used like a good slut.

• Upvote 3