Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got my last two loads on a quick, lunchtime visit to my favorite gloryhole ABS on Rt. 210 in Middletown, NY. 

The first guy got into the video booth next to mine and immediately put his fingers through the gloryhole to signal me. Instead of putting my cock through the 'hole, I licked his fingers! (I was soooo fucking hungry for hot, wet cock!!!) I was already on my knees when he put his nice, average size uncut cock through that sweet hole and I just feasted on it! My mouth was like the PERFECT fit for that cock...fitting it like a warm wet glove! He was pretty worked up already, drooling tasty precum from his piss-hole and immediately began thrusting into my mouth, fucking it beautifully! Enjoying his sweet mouth-fucking, I just kept my face pushed into the hole, swirled my tongue all over and under every bit of sexflesh I could reach and kept up a nice, wet suction. It wasn't two minutes later when the guy tapped on the wall and, a moment later, I heard a muffled groan, his cock gave that unique twitch and he unloaded into my mouth! He tasted fucking GREAT, and I moaned aloud with pleasure as I tasted, savored and swallow his spermy spunk!  Mmm-mmm, good! He finished too quickly and withdrew, thanking me in a whisper before zipping up and leaving. But I didn't have long to wait...

A few moments later, another man entered the booth, started his video, undid and pushed his pants down, revealing a very beautiful, thick, longer than average, cut cock, with a large, classically helmet-shaped head...a real pleaser for his wife, I'm sure! BUT...she wasn't there to service daddy this time...I was! ?

Silently, I invited the stranger into my warm, loving mouth with my fingers, and he never hesitated...immediately putting his beautiful cock through the gloryhole and right into my adoring face-cunt! 

For the next five minutes,  simply and openly worshipped that cock with my mouth! Besides sucking and pumping him with my mouth, I licked and kissed and mouth-loved that luscious love-rod like a starving man! He even pushed his lightly furred balls through for me to love, and I delightedly fondled them with my loving mouth, lips and tongue, too!

Finally, I settled into a smooth, mouth pumping rhythm, sensing that he was getting ready to give up his wonderful semen! I was moaning around my mouthful of hot man-meat...he was moaning with pleasure on the other side of the wall...and we were both enjoying our lovemaking thoroughly! Suddenly, his cock strained upward into my mouth...the head swelled a bit...I heard a muffled grunt...and my mouth was flooded with strong-tasting cum! I moaned out my own pleasure as I savored his oh-so-masculine flavor and let it fill my entire being...never stopping my swirling tongue...getting it fully coated in the stranger's delicious semen! We moaned out our mutual pleasure in unison...he unloading the treasure of his balls...me swallowing his thick cum luxuriously. 

To my delight, my anonymous lover didn't pull out immediately, but relaxed in the warm, wet, gently suckling confines of my mouth...giving me every precious drop of his seed...letting me milk him with my mouth...truly consummating our delicious moment of love and lust! We had both just enjoyed a truly luxurious oral sex experience...and I believe we BOTH loved it! I know I sure did!!! ?

That was two months ago...and I'm soooo hungry for cocks and cum!!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I searched Craigslist for an early afternoon blow and go. Ended up meeting with a sexy, tanned older man with a thick cut cock. He wanted to really use my mouth before blowing his load and I happily ogbliged.

He wasted no time making me gag on every inch of his cock as he rammed it down my throat. His hand wrapped tightly around the back of my neck, Making me bob up and down rapidly on his cock. Every once and a while he'd pull out and slap me in the face with it or make me suck on his balls. Which were so deliciously large and tasted just as good as his cock.

He kept his cock buried in my throat as he pumped his salty load. I drained him of every drop before he let me go. And with a thanks and a caress of my cheek, He walked away one happy man. I hope I can meet him again.

Last night walking home from the bar, I saw this baby face muscular black guy, mid to late 20s, clean cut, tall sitting at a park bench. As I got closer I saw he was rubbing a very obvious erection in his skinny jeans, she noticed me looking, smiled and said "want it? follow me to the restroom". So as the slut bitch I am I followed him. As soon as we walked in he pushed me against the wall, kissed me, licked me all over the neck and face, bit my shoulder hard until it imprinted and then pushed me down to suck his cock. When  I saw his meat I knew it would hurt like hell going in but that once used to it I'd be in heaven, easily over 9 uncut. I started to suck but when he saw i couldn't deep throat him, he asked if my ass was clean I said yes and next I was bend over against the wall. He was so dominant I was sure he would just ram it in there but I was wrong, he pulled out some lube and slowly and painlessly entered me, slow fucked me for a couple minutes and then once he felt i was loose and relaxed he started one of the roughest breeds I had before. He made me see stars pounding from every imaginable angle until I felt the warm of his seed shooting inside me. He came so much and I loved feeling the warm of that huge load. Instead of pulling out he asked if i wanted his bfs cock too, I said yea. We walked to his place, his bf was a beautiful 19 yo latin boy with a nice 7 inches incut piece. I ended up taking 3 more loads from the first guy and 2 from the twink, and giving 2 to the boy. My ass was so full when I got home that cum was leaking and running down my leg.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Guest blnpig74
On 2.5.2010 at 5:56 PM, rawTOP said:

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, it was in my bedroom during a 1 on 1 hookup with a black fuck bud. And of course the load went up the ass.

last friday, fuck party, sling. me offering my holes to everyone willing huge collection of men seed

Went to regular Saturday afternoon underwear party at Central Station pub in London, the event is in the cellars which are dark and a bit rundown and smell of stale piss from another regular piss event they have there. It can be variable but was good today. There is sling in a side room, this has a single dim red light and is quite dark so difficult to tell who maybe fucking you. I lubed up my hole so it was nice and moist and open and climbed into the sling spreading my legs and opening up my cunt to the world. There was one guy getting fucked in the corner with another guy standing next to him with a nice hard cock. After a bit the guy with the big cock came over and slipped it into me,  he fucked me hard for a bit and then filled me with his cum. He left then the guy fucking in the corner came over and entered me, its always good been fucked when my arse is relaxed and warmed up and filled with cum; and it turned me on his cock was fresh from filling another arse. He fucked me for what seemed like ages, I had some good poppers and lay back in the sling arching my back and moaning with joy.  It felt so good just lying there completely consumed by the feeling of the raw cock in my arse, surrounded by darkness with the music pounding , completely relaxing and opening myself to pleasuring the top. Eventually he speeded up and I felt the final thrusts as he shot his load into my hot cummy hole, then carried on for a bit gently fucking the cum into me. Its days like that that make it all worthwhile.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

Hit the woods sunday afternoon to get some cock in my ass, I was not disappointed first guy who fucked & seeded me bent me over in the bushes a bit older about 50 with a fat piece of meat & uncut too. He grabbed me by the hips & rammed my ass till i was full of his spunk. It was a good start after that i went hunting for some more cock. Ran in to this very fit young lad who was about 25 - 30 blond blue eyes & pretty tall about 6 foot. He had a gorgeous cock. We first smiled at each other & i followed him in to the bushes. He had his cock out already easily 7-8 inches uncut. I got my lips around it & made him wet & hard in no time. Then i turned around & presented him my freshly fucked ass. He pushed inside & had a good rhythm going. This guy was a hot fucker & knew what i needed another thick load of spunk. He pumped me for a good 10 mins before dumping his load deep in my fuck hole. It felt awesome. After that he thanked me & headed off. I called it a day i had 2 nice cummy loads in my ass & was well satisfied. Today is monday & i'm going back to see who wants some more ass to fuck.

Guest Dickmagnet

Okay so i went back on monday, Took a different route & noticed a guy a real daddy looking guy following me on his bike. He was well fit a bit older then me & husky.

My eyes were already focused on his crotch. A nice package was evident. I took a route that was easy for him to follow me in to some bushes with his bike & he did.

Got to a secluded spot. I undid my pants & pulled them down to my knees showing off my ass in a jockstrap. He was behind me at this stage rubbing his ever growing crotch. Within a few mins he was next to me & i was rubbing his crotch with my hand getting his cock harder through his thin bike pants.

He got his cock out a nice 7 inches & fat. He asked for a condom while fingering my ass i was moaning like a good slut letting him know i wanted to be fucked. I got one of my specially prepared condoms out of the wrapper & discarded the wrapper.

It is a spiked condom specially prepared by me for guys who insist on using a condom to fuck me. I passed it to him & he slid it over his cock the slit in the condom was not noticed. I positioned myself in front of him with my ass near his cock.

He grabbed my waist & pushed inside. Gently fucking me. He did not last long & within a few minutes i could clearly feel his cock pulsing & giving my ass a good filling. He continued to fuck all the while filling my ass up with his hot spunk.

He shot 3 times inside me before withdrawing. He noticed the condom was not full of cum & it was pretty obvious by now that my ass was seriously cummy.

He thanked me & without saying much pulled up his pants & made an exit & so did i. Just as i was leaving i noticed the police had arrived to do a fucking check. Lucky for me that i spotted them & them not me. I made a quick exit & was gone in minutes.

CINCINNATI - Sorry for the delay - two breedings in one post here.  Was in Cincinnati Saturday and had a sexy 28 year old dark skinned boy to my hotel room.  He wanted me to eat his hole before sliding in and fucking him.  When he showed up he was a sexy boy, totally smooth and had the kind of ass you can just bury your face into and eat that hole for hours.  He seemed to enjoy my tongue!  When I slid in his ass it was fantastic how he could use his hole to massage my cock.  He had great muscle control!!  This boy was experienced and knew how to make a cock feel right at  home!!  I started moaning and he knew I was about to nut.  He said he loves when a guy cums on his back..... OOPS.... I just shot my wad up his hole!  Guess I'll have to cum on his back next time.  NOT!!!!!   When I slowly pulled out the white cream that leaked out had such a hot appearance on his dark skin that I told him to hand me his phone so I could snap a pic.  I haven't hit up him to share the pic with me but I will.  I love watching my babies drip out of a boyhole!

FT. LAUDERDALE - Last night I went to Slammers (surprising, I know).  It was D-E-A-D.  Literally there were 4 customers.  So I had a few drinks and talked to my bartender buddy.  Then I went to my spot, the gloryhole.  I made sure my shoe was visible to anyone that might pass by and stripped naked.  None of the dudes I saw there had me wanting to top so I assumed I'd be taking loads (if I were lucky).  Not too long after I put my ass close to one of the gloryholes a dude came in.  I turned around and put my hand out so he could see I wanted his cock.  He pulled it out of his jeans.  Uncut, not big, but not small.  I sucked his cock for a good 3 minutes and then stood up and offered my hole.  He wasn't into it.  He would come back later in the evening and the same thing happened.  I wasn't impressed.  Finally a dude came in that needed to nut.  We did the same routine as the last guy except this time when I offered my hole he slid in.  We both were being more verbal than normal for a gloryhole scene but my intent was to draw more interest from other potential cocks.  He would shoot his load after a good 10 minutes of fucking and I really appreciated the nut but our efforts to draw more attention didn't seem to work.  By the time I dressed and went to turn my locker key in, I think there was only 1 other customer left.  Oh well, I'll be back later this week!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Okay so i went back on monday, Took a different route & noticed a guy a real daddy looking guy following me on his bike. He was well fit a bit older then me & husky.

My eyes were already focused on his crotch. A nice package was evident. I took a route that was easy for him to follow me in to some bushes with his bike & he did.

Got to a secluded spot. I undid my pants & pulled them down to my knees showing off my ass in a jockstrap. He was behind me at this stage rubbing his ever growing crotch. Within a few mins he was next to me & i was rubbing his crotch with my hand getting his cock harder through his thin bike pants.

He got his cock out a nice 7 inches & fat. He asked for a condom while fingering my ass i was moaning like a good slut letting him know i wanted to be fucked. I got one of my specially prepared condoms out of the wrapper & discarded the wrapper.

It is a spiked condom specially prepared by me for guys who insist on using a condom to fuck me. I passed it to him & he slid it over his cock the slit in the condom was not noticed. I positioned myself in front of him with my ass near his cock.

He grabbed my waist & pushed inside. Gently fucking me. He did not last long & within a few minutes i could clearly feel his cock pulsing & giving my ass a good filling. He continued to fuck all the while filling my ass up with his hot spunk.

He shot 3 times inside me before withdrawing. He noticed the condom was not full of cum & it was pretty obvious by now that my ass was seriously cummy.

He thanked me & without saying much pulled up his pants & made an exit & so did i. Just as i was leaving i noticed the police had arrived to do a fucking check. Lucky for me that i spotted them & them not me. I made a quick exit & was gone in minutes.

That is fucking hot

Old FWB hit me up on Scruff today so I headed over after work.  He was ready face down ass up when I arrived.  He was already lubed with other loads from anonymous guys so I slide right in with my pierced cock.  He bucked back against me with every stroke.  I didn't want to cum too quick so I held off humming for about 20 minutes of solid fucking.  I'd speed up and pound his ass, then slow down and long dick him.  He was begging for my load when I finally blasted it deep in his hot pink well used hole.... Damn I need to fuck him more often.  Even have him fuck me full of his cum too!

Ok, have missed a lot of stories I could and should add, but, here is a hot one from this Tuesday past.  Was chatting with a couple guys, hoping to have a few over. Well, a young super hot fit guy hit me up. Has fucked me several times, and has a beautiful cock! At least 8'.  He is a bit nervous though, so I invited him over by himself. Came right into the bedroom, while I pretended to be asleep. He slipped the covers down, and started feeling my ass, then proceeded to lick it good. Got it nice and wet, then mounted me, and pushed his cock right in! He had said he had to be quick, and he was! He blasted me with a huge load of cum! Pulled out just a bit, felt his cum hit my hole, and he pushed it in deep, shooting the rest of his load in deep! He thanked me, and left.

Well, I had already invited a regular horny and kinky top over. He knew I was getting fucked, and wanted to taste and fuck my ass right after. He was parked down the street, waiting. I texted him, and he was here in 2 min.  He immediately started licking and fingering my ass, and I even pushed some cum out for him. He slid his cock in me, and then let me suck it to taste the juices! Was fucking delicious! After a bit of sucking, he pushed me back on my front, and pushed his cock in me! Held me still, and then I could feel the warmth! He was pissing in me! Always feels so hot! He just kept filling me up. Slid out, and went down for a taste again. I was going crazy, it all felt so good! 

Then, he sat on the bed, and I sat in his lap, right above his cock! He asked me to push some out, and I gushed out a big wet mixture of piss and cum all over his cock! His lap felt so slippery and wet! Had to suck him again to taste it all!  Shortly after, back on all 4's, and he slid his cock back into me, and fucked me for several minutes, then, grunting, telling me he was cumming in my ass, he blasted away! I came so hard right then! What a wild morning :)  

• Upvote 3

Great session this morning that I have to write about

Have a guy at work who is a regular. Haven't seen him for a while and I thought he may have left. Got a message this morning on the work messenger asking if I was free. Messaged back saying I hadn't heard from him for a while and that I could make myself free in 15 minutes. He said 'be ready.' I headed over to the cubicle we always fuck and sorted myself out. I hear three knocks on the cubicle door and a cough (the system we have followed). He walks into the cubicle to find me lubed and bent over in my jock. As he locked the door he said "fucking slut", played with his cock for a second and rammed it in. No playing about, no teasing, just shoves it in. He was so fucking rough at times that I couldn't keep my balance. The only time he slowed down banging was when two people came in. After a few minutes he grunted and shot a thick load up me. He stood there for ages just holding his hard cock in my now cum filled hole. I pulled off, sucked his cock clean making sure no cum was wasted. He zipped up, said thanks and left.

I was then left to get dressed, shaking from the pounding I had taken. My hole feeling lose used and cum filled.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I also got fucked by three guys at a cruising ground near me last night. Ended up heading to the last guys place. First guy shot pretty much instantly. The second guy then appeared ten minutes later. I sucked him him off for a good 10 minutes before finally persuading him to fuck me raw. He kept on saying he would on use a condom but he finally gave in. He also shot his load as soon as he shoved his dick in.

The final guy really used my hole. He came up after the second guy has finished. He asked if I was loaded and I said "two". I sucked him off for a while. He then asked if I would go back to his for a longer session. We spent ages fucking. His cock stayed hard the whole time. He was a machine. His cock was probably smaller than average but he knew exactly what he was doing. Ended up in a third load in me. He ended up rimming my hole as I pushed as much cum as I could out. Hooking up with him tomorrow afternoon.