Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had this afternoon off so I headed to the local baths, hoping dudes getting off work at 3, or starting the weekend early like me would show up. The place was dead for the first half hour or so, but then a young guy in his 20s with a tight bod, dark trail, sexy goatee, and an awesome tat showed up. He said hey as he walked by on his way to a room, and I was hoping we could connect. He was so my type!

A while later, after cruising around for a while, I could hear someone going at it in another aisle of rooms, so I went to check it out. Sure enough, it was the young dude in a room with the door open. He was going down on an older muscle dad. Just my luck!

i let myself in to join them and the top waves me in. Sweet! He obviously likes getting head, cuz he motioned to his cock and nodded, as if to say, "get started." It was hot to pass  his cock back and forth with the inked kid. He was so hot--tight bod, nice definition, cute scruffy face, hairy legs, and a long thin cock that was rock hard.

it wasn't long before he whispered in my ear while we were sharing the older dude's cock, "lets go to your room." I felt bad for the daddy--we've all been there when two younger guys discover each other in a group and then peel off.

in my room, I got to taste his cock. Salty with precum. And his pits were like poppers, all warm and musky, just the way I like them. 

When he stood up to switch positions, I couldn't miss a big biohazard tat on his leg. Fuck. I just hadn't seen it before. And by the time he asked if he could fuck me, I was so fuckin boned, there was no way I wasn't gonna feel him inside. He tried using a rubber at first, but said he couldn't stay hard with it. So in he went. Hard. Poz, Smokin hot and sexy AF. I never even hesitated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

This past Tuesday night I booked a motel room to spend night for business meetings the next morning.  I set up an ad on Craigslist and scouted dudes on adam4adam.  Through all my searching, found lots of guys interested in coming over to breed my ass.  As usual, 50% showed up and actually fucked me.  I ended up with five loads in my hole.  I kept them in all night incubating. Next morning had meetings, by the end of the day I finally let the cum leak out.  I was surprised by how much cum was up my hole.  I played with it and tasted the mix of cum.  The taste and smell was intoxicating.  I want more.  Will set up this type of scene again all through the rest of the month.  Going to push up my loads total for 2017. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This evening at my local adult video store I got fucked by a married Latin guy new to the area that's looking for a new fuck toy, after feeling my ass and nipples he couldn't wait to get me in the booth and told me blow him till he got hard and then he lubed my ass and started pounding away. He asked if he could go raw and I said yes first he was going to nut in my ass but decided to use my mouth. After cumming in my mouth I showed him all his nut I held there before swallowing. He wanted my number so I gave it, I'm looking forward to our next time. Then I had another guy finger my ass, fucked me and came in my mouth. It was a good night

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

FT. LAUDERDALE - Had the idea to take my favorite bottom in Ft. Lauderdale to Slammer.  I paid his way in and was hoping he'd get lots of loads, including 2 or 3 from me.  We got there early to save some cash and he just never got into the mood.  We walked around and around and he never saw anyone he was interested in.  It was my mistake, I assumed he was just a "take almost any load cumdump" but he's picky.  I got to breed him one load and by about 10:30pm he was ready to leave.  He said he saw a couple guys he wanted to get fucked by but I was ready to move on so I took him home.  At least I got to nut in his ass!

Contrary to my user name, I love to bottom (Wish I could change my name without creating a new profile!)

I found a middle aged black guy on A4A. Invited him over. I love anonymous fucking, so I got ready, put a ball stretcher on my nuts, lubed up, and put on a blindfold. He came in, stripped, and had me suck his cock until he was nice and hard. Then he moved me to the side of the bed, and slid his thick, black cock in me. Fucked me good and hard, and ended up unloading deep in my hole. He got dressed and left. I  never saw his face, nor did I want to.

He came back for a second time the last week. This time, I milked 2 loads out of him. Still haven't seen him. :-)

I love anonymous.

Edited by Topdk4urazz
Updated
  • Upvote 1

New fuck bud just left.... He came over and ate my ass as I sucked on his 8" thick uncut latino dick.  He got my hole all worked up and then pounded it hard, he only lasted 10 minutes for his first load, but as he was cumming he said he was marking HIS territory.  Unloaded and stayed in.  Few minutes later he started fucking again, this time he lasted about 30 minutes.  I was really hitting the poppers hard this time because he was relentless and he shot an even bigger load!  He pulled out, cleaned his cock off and he got dressed and left.  Not before he told me I will make myself available to him whenever he wants to cum.  And walked out the door.... No talk of status, but he was pretty verbal when he was fucking. I suspect he's poz and I hope so!

• Like 1

It's been over a month since I was last fucked. I'm in Maui with the wife and kids and her family. We are staying at a nice resort. I've been trying to find someone close by to hookup with. Met another biMWM staying at the same resort with his wife.  He is a black guy with a big dick. I so wanted to feel it bare up my ass and he wanted to fuck me but neither of us could host. He had to check out today but didn't need to leave until later. He discovered that the sauna, which was right off the gym here at the resort, was not used. I met him in there. We stroked each other through our swim trunks for a while. We then removed out trunks and sat with towels on our laps.  I sucked him a bit but his dick was so big it was hard to fit in my mouth. We sucked each other a bit but keeping an eye on the door. I told him I really wished I could have felt his big dick in my ass. He stood me up and bent me over.  Neither one of us lube so I wasn't sure this was going to work with just spit and our sweat.  He poked his big head against my rosebud and pushed a little. His head popped in but it was a painful. He let me get used to it which didn't take long at all. Before I knew it he was balls deep raw in my ass and it was feeling wonderful. He fucked me a bit then pulled out to check the door.  He easily slid his BBC back up my ass and fucked me hard until he came.  He pulled out and took a breather for a seconds, then pushed his still hard cock back up my ass and fucked me some more. He did this a couple of times (it was freakin hot in the sauna!) before blasting another load up my ass. I thanked him, put my trunks back on, and rejoined my family for lunch with a nice gooey ass. Now that I know about the sauna, hopefully I can take a few more loads before I leave next week!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Guest bbpiginsyd

Took 5 loads Friday night in Brisbane. 1st guy fucked me and bred me then put a load from his ass into mine, tooth brushed my hole then gave me a another load

Followed this up about 15 minutes later with a couple off Bbrt who needed a hole to breed. Headed over there and took both loads deep

Went back to my hotel fingering my hole with all that poz cum inside me

Edited by bbpiginsyd

Recap of last week. Nothing much seem to be happening during the week.

Friday an after work fuck from my regular FB before he went off for drinks with colleagues. Said he would be back later but then texted me he was too drunk :( Closed off with 'Sunday?'

Saturday night the new Polish construction guy who was here once before. Texted me at 11pm: "Fuck?". Told him to give me an hour to prep. Damn that guy can fuck with his fat Polish Kielbasa.....Two big loads and a lot of what I think is Polish dirty language. He's very verbal but I don't understand a word. LOL.

Sunday afternoon FB as promised. Long hard fuck and one load in my ass. Sucked a 2nd out of him before he left.

Today, Wednesday, horny as fuck but probably not much happening.

• Upvote 2

Sold the house and moved to a temporary place where i can't host.  The last 3 nights the house was almost empty and i slept on the sofa in the front living room. Thought i would be able to plan cumdump parties but friends came over every night to help so i posted online and sent out texts when all the straight friends were gone and ended up taking cock all night long those 3 days. Anyone with a hard cock immediately got the address and of course all the regulars already knew it so i just told them to come over anytime. The door was unlocked the entire 3 days and i ended up taking over 60 cocks and even more loads. For however long i am at the current place i'm going to miss being a whore hole!

Edited by Insidemenow
For spelling
  • Upvote 2

GAITHERSBURG, MD. - Was pretty horny but couldn't decide if I wanted to top or bottom.  Hopped on all the sites and got a hit on BBRT (I'm BottomBreeder on there) from a sexy 27 year old with a boyfriend.  He said he wanted to take my load and then surprise his boyfriend at work with my load in his hole.  It sounded fun but the timing wasn't going to allow this to happen for a couple of hours.  So I prepped my hole just in case any tops hit me up.  One ended up grabbing me on Scruff and agreed to nut and run as soon as I was ready.  I told him what hotel but I don't give the room # out until I'm ready.  The fucker was sitting in the hotel parking lot 15 minutes later based on his geolocation on Scruff.  LOL  So I knew he was for real.  I prepped my hole and continued to look for other potential fucks.  I ended up taking the rather large guys load (belly, not cock) anonymously and he shot a nice load rather quickly.  I signed onto Grindr and recognized the BBRT guy's pic and it said he was like 1500 feet away.  So I texted him and he said he was close by looking for another load..... shorty there after saying, "Hey, can you breed me now?"   So I said sure and he came up.  He got undressed right away and knelt down to suck my cock.  He had those assless undies on that drive me wild.  Soon I had him on the bed and I was eating his glorious boyhole.  He tasted so good!  We hit the poppers and I spun him around to get my dick wet again.  He did a nice quick job of lubing up my cock and then I spun him back around and slid in.  I fucked him for about 4 or 5 minutes before blowing my load.  We talked about how hot it was he was going to be taking my nut to his boyfriend to use as lube.  So when my cock softened up and it was time to slide out he put an incredible grip on my cock!  He was almost sucking it back in with his ass!  He wanted to milk every drop of cum out of my cock!  That was hot.  He asked if I would snap a pic, I obliged.  My cum was so deep inside of him that none was really visible except some of the clear cum oozing down his butt.  I texted him today and he said his boyfriend loved it and to hit him up again anytime I'm in the DC area!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Binudenative

-My boyfriend put a load of cum inside of me last Thursday. :-)  I am in the beginning of my third discrete relationship with another closeted native male in my life. I drove to an adult bookstore in Albuquerque's north valley to meet my new discrete top boyfriend because he wanted to fuck me in a booth, but he was nervous and paranoid as it was too close to work. I drove to his house instead. We walked to his bedroom and he completely undressed me nude, sucked his cock, and I am still a very tight bottom. I am lucky my boyfriend has a small cock, and it wasn't as painful when he penetrated me naked, on my elbows and ass up. He topped me bareback and he shot a huge load inside my sore and tight butthole!