Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Dickmagnet

Was horny again this afternoon so decided to go back to the woods, Was not much in comparison to yesterday but i got fucked pretty hard by a preppy dressed heavy set asian guy with a fat cut cock easily 8 inches. He fucked me roughly & after a good 10 minutes of pounding he pumped my insides full of his cum. After he had shot hi load he continued pumping my ass for another 5 minutes depositing load number 2 this guy must have been well horny & really needed to empty his balls in my faggot ass.He must have shot a huge load both times because the minute he pulled out it started leaking. I got my fingers in there to taste it & it was sweet spunk.

Met up with a hot dom daddy that I'd played with a couple times before, though he'd never fucked me in the past.  He was a little rougher than last time--harder swats on my ass, pulling on my hair, forcing his cock down my throat and really working my gag reflex.  Kissed me harder and deeper too--love when a rough daddy still wants to suck face.  After a while of all of that, he pushed me belly down on the bed and started teasing my hole with his cock.  He did this before along with lubing up and fucking my thighs, though he never fucked my ass, but this time felt different.  He really wanted in my ass, and he could tell I wanted it too.  Soon, I heard the bottle of lube open up and knew what was coming.  He slowly slid into me raw and said "I'm gonna fuck you good, boy."  And boy did he.  Daddy fucked me hard and tore my ass up.  I rode him for a bit too before he got back on top of me and gave me one last good, hard (and verbal) pounding before he bred my ass deep.  

Man, I love getting fucked by daddies, especially the take charge ones.  Feels extra hot to take the seed of a man that's 30 years my senior.

• Upvote 2

Met up with a traveling top at his hotel room last night. Wife had passed out asleep early so I used the excuse to get gas in the van as a reason to step out knowing she would have no idea how long I was gone. Top was eager to get sucked and all it took was me lubing him up good with my mouth that he mounted me from behind. Fucked good and hard and then announced he was cumming, blasted both inside and outside my hole. Was great. Washed up and got home wife completely unaware a dude had made me his bitch 10 mininutes earlier. It is really hot now that I let all tops in me bare if we meet.

• Upvote 4

My search to be bred still hasn't come through but finally got my first multi oral load day. I was on one of the many hook up sites toggling back and forth between apps when I came across a guy I have been talking to for a while but it never seemed to work out. Finally got him to come over and on the way I also connected with a multi race youngster who wanted his uncut cock sucked. Guy 1 in his 50s showed up and I immediately got to my knees and took out a nice 7 inch cut beauty thick as a bear can..I worked his balls for a while and edged him. He said he could go all day and to tell him when I wanted him to cum (must of known my mouth was getting tired) I worked the tip good and asked him to cum knowing I had another lined up.. he asked me where I wanted (dumb question guy 1) I worked him good with my hand and sucked the cum right down my throat into my gut.. 

guy 2 (late 20s) showed up 10 minutes later - he sat on the couch and I dropped to my knees to suck him. He wasted no time and grabbed my head for a fucking and fed me a thick uncut cock.. just have been about 10 minutes and he exploded a huge thick creamy load deep down my throat, I could feel those guppies swimming past my tonsils.. I hooked up 2 more times that night with one regular and a guy from grinder.. I want to do 10 in one day the next time. It's funny how you can spend hours looking some days and nothing but other days I guess your just a lucky guy ;)

Guest DMVBBTSWhore

My last load was also my first load for my new pussy!  A regular friend is a building super, so usually we slip into his office for fun before or after the workday.  There were contractors working so we slipped into a supply closet, him lifting onto a tabletop.  I pushed down my panties and pulled up my skirt so he could see my new pussy.  When he dropped his pants his amble cock was ready.  We could only fit the tip and a bit in, and he came in less time than it took to write this, but it was lovely feeling his seed soaking my panties as I rode the metro to the office!

Just returned from a double seeding.  Met up with a late 40's guy and his 24 yo slave.  Needless to say, it was one hot threeway.  Both got some nut, the slave got my 12 day load first and gave me a courtesy cleaning before I fucked the other guy.  More to follow as the slave will visit my place tomorrow and get the rest of my nut in the AM.

Was free last Sunday afternoon, so I popped over to my regular sauna. Hoped it would be busy at the weekend. At first the number of people in the sweat room made me think this was so, but I was disappointed by how so few were in the Darkroom. Nevertheless, a chap came over who obviously wanted me to suck him off and I willingly obliged. I felt his cock grow hard in my mouth as I sucked him off. He really seemed to get into it and to my surprise I felt the salty sensation much earlier than I'd anticipated. There were a lot more younger people attending. One young black guy with an amazing body seemed very interested in taking me to one of the cubilces, he must have been into "daddies". I took him bare both from behind and from the front bareback. He seemed quite new to this and was also somewhat tight, which lead in the end sadly to me having to give up the fuck. Returning to the darkroom, I saw this older guy with a long but thin cock on display and I thought it needed my oral attention. When in a just a few moments it fully sprang to attention, I thought I'd chance lowering myself onto him. Finding no resistance and helpful positioning on his part, for the first time I enjoyed the cowboy position with my back facing away from him. This allowed me to ride him with abandon, which I greatly enjoyed. Usually I don't mind others coming to join in but when someone did, my precarious position meant I had to pull out much to my disappointment. However, I soon realised, feeling a plop coming out of my hole, that the guy had already seeded me. I was extremely well lubricated by him.

• Upvote 2

Yesterday morning I got a text from the two French businessmen I used to hook up with when they were in town. Hadn't heard from them for quite a while and thought I had lost contact. But here they were again. Said they would arrive at the usual hotel around noon and wanted some fun in the afternoon. Last time they wore me out and they didn't disappoint this time. One is a bearish guy with an average size fat dick, the other more athletic with a bigger one (8" or so). Both tops. What followed was a 2.5 hour fuck fest (with a few recovery breaks) with my hole and mouth as the prize. On my back, on my belly, doggy, bent over the bed, spit roast, tag team. Got three loads from the bearish guy, two from the big dicked guy. He tried for a third pounding my ass for what must have 15 minutes but finally gave up and said he was spent. I was spent too. My ass was sore, my muscles hurt and my head was spinning form an overdose of poppers but loved every minute. My French is limited and it's so fucking hot hearing them talk and not really knowing what they are saying (I DO understand 'putain' though LOL). Got a few pats on my ass, promises for a next time and then staggered home (glad that I had taken the bus and not my bicycle!). Good to have them back!

• Upvote 1

Met 2 guys from CL in a park. After a bit of small talk we went into the trees a ways out of sight of the trail where one of them told me " Get naked, bitch. We're going to breed your slut pussy". As i stripped naked one of them grabbed my head and shoved his cock down my throat while the other fingered my ass and felt the combination of cum and lube already there. Without any other preliminaries he positioned his cockhead against my pink hole and then i felt his weight as he sank into me, opening me wide. He started fucking me as i squeezed his cock with my ass. "You are gonna love this cunt" he told the other guy. I just moaned loudly in pleasure as both holes were full of cock. They switched and the other guy just jabbed his cock straight into my hole and then pulled all the way out and rammed in again. He did that several times before settling into pounding me fast and rough. After switching up again the first guy didn't say anything but suddenly i felt the lube he was punching into my guts and knew he had given me a big load. After he pulled out i turned around and cleaned off his cock while the other guy fucked me hard, grunting and telling me he was going to cum in my ass. When they were both done i cleaned off their cocks one last time and they left me naked and sweaty there in the trees. 

• Upvote 2

Had the day off: tried to set up hookups with two guys who keep saying they want to get together with me, but something always comes up.

Dropped by Peeps Too (local ABS) and SCORE! Took five cocks and three loads in the ass, and sucked four and got to swallow two. Got three loads in the mouth, but for the second time in my life, I had to spit that third load out: it tasted rancid ... as in it tasted the way a dumpster full of rotting squirrel anuses might smell -- and I started gagging at the first spurt. Hey, I've choked down my fair share of rank loads, but this one ... just ... no. I'd rather gargle with Durian fruit. 

After the bookstore, I dropped by a local adult theater: sucked four more, got sucked for a bit, but nobody gave me their load. Dropped by Hawks (bathhouse): sucked seven, got one load down my throat, got sucked by the guy who gave me his load, and got partially fucked before that particular partner ran out of energy.

On the way home, I stopped by another ABS and finally dropped my load down a popper pig's throat.

• Like 1

Just got used by 2 guys who literally fucked me in my front yard. They wanted to see my ass on the sidewalk so i went naked to the street where they had stopped. I got bent over the warm hood of their car and fucked like the cock whore i am. I have their loads given me under the street light in my front yard and 2 more loads i got before that.  It isn't enough.  I want more loads. I am a slut and a whore. Use me!

Edited by Insidemenow
  • Upvote 1

Past friday I was able to meet up with a supposed other married neg versatile guy from A4A. When I got to his place I completely supsected he was lying about being neg and/or married. Just from his physical makeup he looked pretty sickly. For the first time ever, I deepthroated his nice long/slim uncut cock, felt great to do. After letting him suck on me he said he just wanted to jerk off together. I begged for him to breed me but he seemed squirelly and kept saying he was saving it for the next time, this is the other reason I believe he was not neg. After jerking for a bit longer I went back and deepthroated his cock and got it all good and lubed up with my saliva and before I gave him a chance got on top and positioned my hole right on his cock. Thankfully his cock was slim and lubed because before he could think he was in me all the way. He got really nervous and said he did not want to cum in me so I slowly rode him and promised I would pop off when he announces he is ready to cum. He closed his eyes and nodded approval. I rode him for less than a minute when he made the annoucement and I respectfully pulled my ass all the way off just as he started to spray all over my open hole. Siezing the opportunity I slid one more time down on his cock and got off. He was not pissed but did seem nervous after. As we were cleaning up he said, "No turning back. So sext time you will be on your knees and I will blow deep in you regardless of your wishes." I smiled and kissed him and said, "You bet!"

• Upvote 6

Yesterday twice at my local avs. My first visit was early during some morning errands I sucked one guy in the booth but he wore a rubber the entire time?. Then followed up by another guy who watched me in action on the first guy led me to another booth and sucked him till he creamed in my mouth.  Took a moment to freshen up and hit the booths found a slim guy with a huge uncut cock blew him and at his ass until he was ready to cum and he fed me his load, as soon as I walked out a spotted a man grabbing his hard on and followed him to a booth where I sucked him he topped me briefly before choosing to cum in my mouth. I left and came back before heading home and blew this cute Asian guy till he shot his load thanked me and left

There is a college boi who lives very close to me according to both A4A and Grindr, but until last night he never responded. However, if there is a guy I want, I won't give up trying to get him in my bed unless he blocks me or tells me he's not interested.

Was having no luck last night, so when he logged on A4A, I hit him up around 1:00AM and he responded. I told him to come over, but I only fuck raw (he says safe only in his profile) and he was here in a couple of minutes. Made out for a little bit on the couch before taking him to the bed and diving face first into his twink ass. After rimming and some cock sucking, bent him over and fucked his ass good and hard. He never mentioned a condom and ended up getting bred, before returning the favor. He left around 3:00 with two loads in his ass, and he left two in me. Since he's close, he wants to play again. Hopefully he's going to be a regular.

• Upvote 6