Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I sit here and type this as the benefactor of my seed lays quietly asleep until I decide I need his ass again.

This 19 yo submissive twink shows up at my door wearing a hot black jock and a pup tail.  A total submissive, he calls me sir and is out to please me in every way possible.  I lead him the bedroom where I place the wrist and ankle collars on him so I can put him in the hogtie.  I also place the neck collar on with leash since he want the pup scene he will bet it.  After he is hogtied, he services my cock for about 10 minutes before I realize I am ready to burst but I don't want to waste my seed on his face and throat.  I untie his les but leave his hands behind his back as I lay him over missionary position and insert my cock and start to pump his ass.  I am his fifth cock in his ass ever, first one bare.  He continually begs for my seed as I fuck him for about 10 minutes.  I have him beg for my load as I pump a nice three day one in his hole.  Once I am done, I pull out and insert the pup tail to keep my seed inside.  He gratefully cleans my cock off as I lay there stroking it up for a second fucking.  To start the second seeding, I flop him over on his stomach, rip the plug out of his ass and plunge my cock in him.  I lay on top of him, so he cannot move as I pump my ass and fuck him mercilessly.  I whisper in his ear how he is going to like all the raw cocks he now will take once he had mine.  He continues to plead for my seed, but I turn him over on his back to finish the job.  I fuck him another five minutes or so but I a damn sweaty by now.  I tell him to beg for my seed as I plant my second load up his hole.  He obliges me by cleaning off my cock again and I replace the pup tail.  Soon time to take it out and give him load number three!  :)

Met up with an old fuckbuddy in the afternoon.  Hadn't seen him for a while.  Thought we were going to flip-fuck, but he was so worked up he pounded my ass until he came, I never got to dip my dick in his tight hole.

A little while later I was on GRINDR and a faceless profile with a top only name hit me up saying he needed to fuck me.  Looked like he was in my building and I asked him if we had fucked before.  Responded yes.  I knew who this was.  A hot muscular black top that only fucks with condoms.  I didn't tell him I had a load in me.  He used a lot of elbow grease.  Shocked the condom didn't break, but damn he pushed my fuckbuds load even deeper. 

Hopefully next time I get his load added in

• Upvote 3

Tried a new cruising area that was getting a good report on some sites that I visit. As usual there was nothing happening when I went the 1st time but I had a wander about to get some idea of what the area was like.

Its a car park that has a few little paths into wooded areas  and when I pulled in a couple of nights later  I noticed there was a couple of cars also parked.

I got out and went down one of the paths and waited to see if any of the guys took the bait. My luck was in as I saw a guy get out his car and walk over the the path I was waiting in.

We walked down a path then he lead me into an area that had high bracken growing. He obviously knew the area well and we went int a cleared area where you could see action had taken place. 

We both stripped everything off and got down to business....he had a massive cock that I had to have in my mouth so I sank to my knees and got to work on it. I noticed another guy watching us so I waved him in to join in the fun. He stripped off as well and got in between my legs rubbing his cock against my hole.

I felt him put lube on his cock then he pushed himself up me. I adjusted myself to get on all fours so I could be roasted properly. The guy fucking me really started to pound my arse and I was expecting a nice load up me anytime soon.

The guy I was sucking started to groan that he was about to come so I took him out my mouth and wanked him off all over my face he shot a massive load over me and I was very impressed with it.

The guy fucking me turned out to be a real stayer and he fucked me for about 15 mins before dumping a load all over my arse then pushing his cock up me to finish.

I seemed to be covered in spunk, but I wanted more.

Another 2 guys fucked me in the next hour  and both blew their loads up me.

Then a guy turned up and told me he had watched me from the bushes and wanted to clean my arse out. He got me on my back with my knees pushed right back so he could get access to my drenched hole and he started to work his tongue in.

My god it was heaven. He was slowly stroking my cock while he emptied my arse and soon I had to tell him I was coming.

He placed his lips over my cock and started to wank me and he got his reward. One of the biggest loads Ive ever shot came out. He swallowed the 1st lot then he took my cock out his mouth as I shot another rope of spunk over his face and hair.

I was drained completely and lay there for a few minutes recovering.

Had a slow walk back to my car and went home very very happy

• Upvote 8

Not posted in awhile as life been busy etc.

I've started to become top of late - love the feeling of seeding a stranger so anyway this happened 30mins ago. A regular dump n go buddy hit me up look for a load and I said sure as I hadn't cum for a few days. He said he was just getting used and would be over full for me to seed...when this start the ball rolling and I fired up grindr and by the time he showed I had 4 raw tops lined up.

It was a simple setup - he was in the garage bent over, they came in, used and filled and in between I got to slide inside and play while on grindr looking for more dick. Well we managed to get another taking his total up to six and by the time I went to town on his hole with my 8inches and it slopping all over the floor.

with all the edging and the listening to these strangers breed this chap I lasted about 15mins when I when to town and thought I was going to explode when I came.

I could do with unloading again and giving him number 8!

• Upvote 4

Currently binging!! 

Had a 60 year old thick white cock come by that responded to my cl and fed me a huge load in the dark... so tasty. 

And sure enough i just got back from draining another daddy, he was about 45 and had a nice thick 7 in cock, i bounced on it for about 10 mins before he was moaning and drilling my hole as deep as he could with his seed... 

Its still early, hopefully ill get some more :)

FT. LAUDERDALE - Hit 321 Slammer on a Monday night.  Knew it'd be dead but figured the guys that were there were willing to breed.  So I walked around in my undies and then a jockstrap.  Slid into my favorite place, the gloryhole booths.  It wasn't long before I had a cock in me.  I took 3 loads in the booths.  I wasn't willing to top anyone there but my sexy cumdump friend was taking loads right around the corner.  I was happy to give him my load.  Called it a night after that!

• Upvote 2

Got bred by 2 truckers early this morning who texted that they wanted to fuck a faggot pussy. Turns out it was 2 trucks side by side in a walmart parking lot and right next to a busy freeway. First guy opened up his truck door as i got there and i climbed into his bunk and stripped naked. He had a nice 7" cock that he used to rough fuck my hole. After he dumped a huge load in my ass he told me to stay naked and go to the driver door of the other truck.  It was still early morning but already light out so that everyone headed to work on the highway could see me naked as i carried my clothes to the next truck and climbed in.  The driver was a slender black man who was already naked and sporting a huge 10" hardon. I tried sucking him but he was so thick i couldnt get him down my throat. While i sucked his cock he was lubing my ass and spreading me wider with his fingers. After he had 4 fingers in me he turned me around and started easing his fat cock slowly into my ass. Even after having 4 fingers in me his cock stretched me even further until he was inside. He started out slow and eventually ended up pistoning that huge cock in and out of my ass. By the time he started yelling he was going to come i was covered in sweat and i knew my happy hole would be gaping wide. We laid there for a bit with his softening cock inside me.  I answered my phone when i started getting more texts and he asked casually if i was texting for more cock like a good faggot. When i told him yes he got hard again and pushed back inside me and fucked for a long time before he yelled and shuddered and gave me another load from his big balls. He made me climb out naked and i put on pants and shirt in the parking lot while the highway was full of cars speeding by.  Went home and am waiting now for other guys to cum by to use my stretched sloppy hole.

Edited by Insidemenow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

This happened Saturday night.

I started messaging a guy I met on grindr. He is 20 and from what I could tell he was poz -- I never asked and he never said anything. I could see from his pics a bio hazard tattoo near his hipbone. I went over to his house and he told me to go into his room and strip and bend over and turn the lights off. He came in a few minutes later. I didn't lube and he didn't care as he forced it in my dry hole. This hurt like hell. I've never felt anything so painful. Once he was in he didn't stop fucking me until he shot his load in me... even though I was crying like a baby. It's like me crying made him fuck me harder.

It's the first time anyone has ever cummed in me with a bloody hole. I still don't feel any different... no fuck flu symptoms...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Just finished sucking a cock in his car at a carpool lot off the highway north of Toronto. Arranged the hookup on bbrt this morning. His cock wasn't as big as I thought it would be by his pic but the amount of cum that he fed me more than made up for it. It's been a while since I've felt someone shoot that much cum into my mouth! He shot at least 8 long streams of cum, it tasted amazing too. I still have his cum residue all over my teeth and mouth, going to be savouring it all the way home :)

Went into one of the local bookstores and grabbed a gloryhole booth, hoping to at least suck someone off. A fuckbuddy looked through the hole, then came over into my booth and locked the door. We kissed for a few minutes, then he grabbed my head and pulled me onto his cock, and when he felt wet enough he pushed it in my ass with nothing but spit and precum as lube. He'd fuck me for a while, then hold my ass against the hole every time a cock pushed through. By the time he finally came in my ass, I was squelching from six other anonymous loads.

• Upvote 2