Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Back at the video store backroom. Wasn’t planning on getting fucked, just wanted to swallow a few loads. Was sucking this guy’s cock out in the open, he pulls me into one of the buddy booths. Has me get naked. I’m on my knees deepthroating him. He asks me to get up and show my ass. I oblige. He can’t resist, he spits on his cock and just shoves it in. I don’t have my poppers on me so it hurts a bit at first. But then I just give in and start fucking myself on his cock. It didn’t take long for him to unload. He took my number, said he wants to bring me back to his place in the woods and share me with his partner. 😈

• Upvote 1

Guy who was in town for a marathon yesterday hit me up on Grindr.  Went over to hotel around midnight and stayed until around 6:00.

He was hung as fuck and used my hole like there is no tomorrow.  Went home with 4 loads of sperm in me, and a very sore ass.  Thankfully no one saw me come home as I was likely doing an obvious walk of shame.

• Like 3

Finally a nice sunny day so I hit up the cruising park. Very quiet at first, did a few laps. Latino cyclist passes by, dismounts his bike, and walks down one of the trails. I follow him, and find him down by the water rubbing his crotch. He smiles at me, and I’m quickly down on my knees unleashing his cock from his cycling shorts. His uncut cock quickly grows in my mouth and I swallow him whole. He asks if I like getting fucked and I nod, never letting my lips off his rod. He signals we should move to a more secluded area, so I get up and follow him. I’m back on my knees as soon as we find a spot and he fishes out a condom from his pants. Damn. I say I’m on Prep and prefer bare, but he doesn’t take the bait. Usually I’d refuse but I was in the mood to get fucked and also wanted to signal to the men that were circling that I was open for business. He fucked me for less than 2 minutes and came into the condom, what a waste. Before I could even sneak the condom away he threw it in the river. 

It didn’t take long that a few men who’d been watching me tried to get my attention. I followed a handsome latino man (2 in a row!) and stopped beside him. His pants were already undone, and he quickly pulled mine down. He kissed me while he stroked his uncut cock. I gave him a quick blowjob and presented him my ass, but he didn’t wanna fuck. Bummer. We jerked each other off for a bit, and started chatting. He asked me about the cyclist, asked if I sucked him off. I said yes, and I could tell he was into it. I told him that he fucked me too, and his eyes lit up. Hot, he said. He suggested we go find some other dudes to play with, to which I enthusiastically agreed. But looked like most guys had scattered. We went back on the bike bath and walked for a bit. When we walked back a few guys had appeared, so we made our way into the wooded area again. 

Not far off I see one of the guys I’d noticed earlier on: hot, wearing a cap and sunglasses, jeans unzipped. My new latino friend tells me to go for it, and I don’t need telling twice. I nod to him and get on my knees, he pulls out his nice sized pink cut cock, and shoves it in my waiting mouth. I go to town, making a show of it. My latino buddy is watching intently and jerking off. He bends down and starts sucking him off too. We make out on the dude’s dick and a few more guys start watching and jerking off. I really start deepthroating the guy and he takes the cue: he grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth. I’m so turned on, I’m leaking like crazy, and my cock’s not even out! Soon enough he’s cumming loudly in my mouth. It’s a bit bitter so I shove his cock down my throat for the last few spurts. At the same time latino buddy busts a load from watching me blow the dude. Dude says “that was hot”, thanks me, and is own his way. 

Latino buddy makes out with me, and tells me how hot that was. We see one of the spectators, a hot army dude, not far off. Latino buddy smiles and nods towards him. I walk up to him, and he also tells me how hot that was. I tell him I like an audience. I’m quickly on my knees slobbering all over his cock. We’re not hidden at all here, and I can tell he’s getting nervous. He decides to walk away, but there’s another man waiting patiently nearby. Latino buddy says he knows him from another cruising park and that he’s hung. “Let’s see for myself” I reply. But the man has other ideas–the moment I’m beside him he drops to his knees and pulls my pants down. He’s one talented cocksucker. I’m really enjoying it and my latino buddy moves behind me and starts humping me. I feel the man rubbing his finger up and down my crack as he blows me. His finger starts playing with my hole and he feels the remaining lube from the earlier fuck. I know and he knows that we’re fucking. He gets up and fishes out his meaty dick with a thick head. I bend down, making sure my ass is exposed, and take his entire dick down my throat in one fell swoop. He moans loudly as he’s fingering my hole. I bend back up and we circle jerk for a bit, and hung guy’s still not fully hard. I bend over again and really give it my all, which does the trick. He grabs me under the arms, swings me around, and aims straight for my hole. Thank god I brought some poppers, I quickly get them out of my pocket, push my pants all the way down, arch my back, and steady myself on a fallen tree. I take a few good hit of the poppers, and I’m in the zone. I start fucking myself on his big dick, taking it to the hilt. Didn’t take long before I felt his cock expand in my ass while he loudly unloaded. He stayed semi hard so I kept fucking myself on him and jerked myself off to completion. It was a fucking hot scene. 

We barely said goodbye and the man was on his way. Turns out latino friend lives near me and he offers me a ride home. We exchange numbers, he tells me again how hot it was watching me suck all those men and get fucked. It turns me on that it turned him on. We do some idle chit chat and we’re at my door. We kiss goodbye and he drives off. This could be the start of a kinky friendship. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Family wedding, bisexual (he was very proud of that) groomsman. Kept talking to us about some (admittedly very fucking hot) Canadian straight guys at the wedding who looked like Tyler Labine. Eventually he got irritating so I asked if he wanted a fuck. Went back to his room, fucked his face, then pulled down his suit trousers n bent him over the bed n ate his big pale ass. He kept his shirt n waistcoat on. He had no lube but we had been on the drink. Luckily meant no rubber so I spat n shoved. He was noisy as fuck so I pounded hard n fast till I dropped a huge poz load in him. Then back to the party. 

• Like 7

Guest LoveBBC

I assume most of us posting under this topic love getting as many loads as possible.    In reading numerous articles on the internet on the topic of gay sex partners half seem to say that the number of sex partners for heterosexuals and homosexuals are very similar.  The other 1/2 of articles purports that a fairly large percentage of homosexuals have had dozens to hundreds of partners, way way way above that of heterosexuals.  My question is this....   because most of my sex is at a bathhouse now and before that I would host or seek dick from someone hosting sometimes multiple times a day, am I biased in thinking there are a substantial number of gay men like me that have had hundreds of sex partners? because I only really have an online presence with other sex craved guys like me and that I am really among a small percentage of gay men who crave anon sex and numerous experiences?  Are the majority of gay guys truly more closely aligned with the number of partners a straight person has?   

I’m trying to figure out if I have had 1000, 1500, or 2000 sex partners (I really have no clue how high my number is after +30 years of being active, and in the past 15 years allowing pretty much anyone to fuck me who wants it), am I THAT extreme in the number of partners I’ve had?  ... maybe in the 99.9 percentile?   OR are there many more DL sluts out there, gay or straight, who way underreport? 

Ive never been in a committed relationship so I assumed I am not that different from most other single gay guys.   I really do crave sex 24/7 and my sex desire doesn’t lessen as I get older   If anything, it keeps increasing, and I’m 52 now  if I had money without the need to work, I know I’d be getting 50 to 100% more dick than I do now   Right now I average about 5 to 10 new guys a month...not counting regulars and anon repeats at the bathhouse  

Thoughts from my community of breeders and cumdumps?    

Guest RawBttmLdn

Just had 3 guys come over one after the other for a quick pump n dump! 1st was late 40’s hairy with 8” uncut dick. He raided my hole deep & hard, he plowed me for about 5 minutes then he unloaded in me.  2nd guy arrived 15 minutes later & was excited to see my hole was cummy.  28, fit body & a very fat veiny 8” uncut cock. He ate my hole then rammed his dick in & fucked me from behind, after 10 minutes he got me on my back & pushed his meat back in my cunthole & pounded me till he bred me, i felt his dick pumping inside me as he filled me with cum.  Last guy was a tall muscular hairy black guy with a massive 11” uncut dick,  even hard his foreskin covered his big bell end with a nice wet inch of overhang. He eased into my hole & started fucking slowly from behind gradually building up speed & power. Harder deeper faster, he had me howling in no time & soon after I had a massive anal orgasm, my legs trembled & I nearly buckled. Still trembling & him still in me he gets me laying on my side holding on of me legs & carried on fucking me, i fet another orgasm coming, it turned into a series of multiple orgasm that sent my hole into a spasm which gripped his shaft hard, so hard he couldn’t hold back any longer & he blew his huge load inside me. It gush out as he pulled his dick out.   I still need more breeding, I’m hunting for more men as I play with my sloppy cunthole 

Great sex day. 

I had made plans with a hot guy that i've been messaging off and on for about 2 years or more and never met.  Two days ago he tells me he has time on Sunday. He messages me on Grindr and asks if we are on at 2pm. I say yes and it's about 10:30am. In the meantime a very hot tall black man messaged me on Adam4Adam.  He could be to me at 1ish. Damn I want to meet this guy. I invite him over thinking I'll push back the first one.  Hot black man shows up and he is 6'4" hot solid man with a big very thick cock. Hot damn! So lucky am I.

We kissed and then he got to eating my ass. Sweet tongue. I was sucking his big dick.  Then he put me on my back and pushed his dick in me but only after some lube. That dick!

He gave me a minute to adjust my hole and then he started ramming it in slow and deep.  Like a slow plow. Plowed his dick up my ass good. Loved his style of fuck. He blew his load in me almost about an hour after we started fucking. We rested a few minutes and then he fucked me again for a little while, pulled out and jerked his cock on me. Just as he started to cum I quickly got on his dick to get his cum in my mouth.  Damn hot. We made plans to fuck again soon. He's a hot fuck.

After that I met the first guy I made plans with but I didn't leave him much time.  His partner was coming home soon. But he said come over quickly.  I headed over and he was damn hot too.  Looked much better than his profile pic.  So we go to his apartment and we are kissing and pulling our dicks out he's hard as fuck. I drop and give him a wet blowjob and he says he wishes we had more time cause he'd love to fuck. So I stand up pull my underwear down over my ass and turn away and tell him to fuck me.  He goes in. Fucking heaven. He's in for about two minutes and he's emptying his nut in my hole.  Fucking hot. I pull up my pants and am out of the apartment in less than 3 minutes. Happily bred. 

After his place I went to the gym. On my way a guy messages me on Grindr. Beautiful uncut dick. Hispanic guy. Pretty big guy and I've sucked him off before.  Veered off from the gym and went to his place. He laid back and I sucked him off and swallowed his thick load.  On my way back home. 

Later tonight I went to a regular guy in the neighborhood who I see now and then and got one last load before bed.  Very productive day for collecting cum. 5 loads from 4 different guys is damn good for a Sunday.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I was chatting with a young (18) guy online. I am 66. Met him at a bathhouse in March. Lots of kissing and sucking and a bit of fucking...it was fun. Several weeks later did a repeat. We are both big guys...I am 6’ 200lbs. He is 6’4” 240 lbs...so the beds in the bathhouse are kind of small.

my partner was going away this past weekend. Invited my young fuckbud over Friday afternoon. Told him he could stay as long as he wanted but needed him to leave by noon on Sunday. Damn if he didn’t stay the whole time. Lots of fucking sucking kissing sleeping...then repeats. Many loads...12+ Drove him home Sunday afternoon so he could go out for dinner as it was his moms birthday 😁

• Like 3

I  got back from a hookup a hour or so ago. My FWB picked me up and drove me to a secluded place,where i deepthroated his cock first and then he really fucked me hard in doggy like a slut and i loved it. He came deep in my ass and had a huge load ready for me today, which is still inside me. 

Guest RawBttmLdn

I’ve got a nice thick load in me right now, it was dumped in me about 10 minutes ago by a hairy muscular desi student lad from the Uni up the road from me.  It was an anon fuck, both had mask on.  He let himself in, I was on my back in the hallway as he requested.  With just a bit of spit to lube his fat veiny 8.5” cut dick he forced it in my cunthole & plowed the living shit out of me!  Groaning like a slut as I gripped hold of his big muscular arms. Mercilessly he plowed me to a leg trembling orgasm. That’s when he dumped his big thick load balls deep in me. 

Met up with a guy about 20yrs older than me from bbrt (anon) he told me to come in kneel on his bed in my jock, left me for a couple mins and dumped about 4 loads in me in a couple hours while continuously giving me poppers. Then called and went over to my fb place and he put me on my back and got another 3 loads. Hole was so sloppy and was shaking in orgasm as he mercilessly plowed my hole cum everywhere

Edited by Lfmjchi

just blew my load in some queeny twink faggots pussy (5ft3, 110 lbs) while her boyfriend licked my balls.the kid already had 3 other guys loads in him so it was nice and sloppy and the "top" boy was licking strangers cum off my balls while i fucked a big load into his faggy little slut boyfriend. and he kept the cumdump blindfolded while i fucked it. said he likes his boy taking anon loads. fucked it dogystyle for awhile then got it on her back legs spread so i could strangle it and spit in its face while i fucked it. and slapped it across the face a few times.its boyfriend i could be as rough as i wanted but i wanted to hold back a bit so i get another shot at that ass but i plan on giving her a nice black eye next time.

Edited by BoyStrangler
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Met up with a real daddy type last night. He was in town for his daughter’s graduation and wanted to blow a load. He had a beard, hairy chest, toned but a slight gut and a nice thick 7 inch dick. Once in his hotel room, he immediately had me on my knees sucking him. After doing that for a bit he had me lay on the back with my head hanging off so he could face fuck me for a long time. He was rough on my throat trying to get his cock all the way down it as he was leaking precum. I could have sucked his cock all night with how much he was leaking. He then rolled me over and climbed on, rubbing his cock against my hole before starting to eat me out. His beard was rough and scratched against my ass but his tongue was incredible farting in and out of my hole. I was moaning and finally started begging him to fuck me. He kept asking if I wanted his daddy dick and asked me if I was going to let him cum inside me. I kept saying yes and begging him to fuck me raw and blow a load deep inside me which he was more than happy to do. He fucked me doggy for a bit before making me ride him until he shoot his load inside of me. He made me rock back and forth on his cock until it started to soften. Once he was done he basically kicked me out saying he had to get some sleep. Totally hot and left me craving more daddy dick.

• Like 7

Had the day off so I started with a pump and dump. 30something hit me on growlr and said he wanted to walk in, find me blindfolded, head down ass up and lubed. Who am I to disappoint?! He was rather quick but after about 5 minutes of fucking, he pumped a nice load in me! Decided to go to the bathhouse in Columbus and on mom y way got hit by a big dicked black top who wanted to play. Spent an hour or 2 sucking his 10" beer can thick cock before he dumped in my hole! Damn near split me in 2! Got to the bath house and it was rather slow all day but I ducked a few cocks and got my hole worked in the sling bit. Nutted in someone's mouth in one of the glory hole booths. Went to lay on my bed to recover a bit. Wasn't long before I felt a hand on my ass and a finger snaking it's way into my hole. The guy closed the door and dropped his towel. He grabbed my bottle of lube and added a.little more before I felt him slide in behind.me and his average sized cock found its home in my hole! He fucked me quite nicely for about 15 minutes before asking if I wanted his load, OF COURSE!!! I felt him tense and his cock spasmed kn ne ws it filled me. Love the feeling of being filled with so much cum that it literally rolls out and down my scrotum! After that I called it a day!

• Like 3

Guest Breedingfantasy

My younger brother's best friend. He loves staying over lol

One in his ass one down his throat. 

Wickr breedingtheboys