Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Slow day on Grindr in this rural Oklahoma town. Happened to see a new user who looked more bottom than top but I threw it out there. I asked if he wanted to put a load up my ass. He quickly replied yes. Well luck was on my side because my wife had to drive 45 minutes one way to meet one of our sons. As soon as she left I was cleansing( one thing this young man mentioned was he wanted to ass to mouth me). I needed to make sure I was well prepped.  

After checking in with my wife to see how far along she was on her journey I told this guy it was clear. I gave him my address and instructions on what to do once he arrived.  Wearing a T-shirt and a jock strap I awaited his entrance. Once he entered my room I immediately pulled his shorts down and went to work on his very average cock. It tasted better than most average white cock so I stayed down there a bit and enjoyed him in my mouth. I then stood up and leaned over my bed and put some lube on my hole and spread my ass wide for him so he could enter. He starts fucking me fast then slows down. Then fast then slow. He tells me to suck his cock more so I go back to my knees and start sucking his cock more. Soon after I’m bent back over with him fucking me. I’m begging for his seed. He has me get on my back on the edge of the bed with my legs high and wide and he enters me again and starts fucking me and reaches up and starts choking me. I’m in heaven as I know this guy is going to unload in me any second and sure enough I feel him tighten up and shoot his hot cum in my hot hole.  Right there in my marital bed. 

I’m letting it soak until it’s all absorbed by my ass.  That’s 82 loads shot in my ass in 2019

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Finally!!! I am out of town for work for 4 months and been having a hard time hooking up in this city. to give you an idea when you open BarebackRt  there are only about 10 guys online at anytime and all bottoms. Except this one gorgeous black guy in his early 40's, I find he looks a little like Prince and I always had a thing for Prince lol. So I messaged him two weeks ago and he finally agreed to meet tonight. So after douching and showering I went to his place. When he opened the door he was even better looking in person with a very nice body!! He led me into his bedroom and proceeded to undress so I did the same. He laid back on his bed and I got to sucking his beautiful cock! it didn't take long to start growing and I thought oh I am going to enjoy this!!

I sucked him for about 10 minutes and he starting playing with my ass and lubing it up with spit. He got up and I assumed the position with my ass up in the air and my knees on the edge of the bed. He lubed my ass with spit and starting rubbing his cock head on my hole it felt amazing!! He slowly pushed his cock in and it felt incredible ( it has been a while and I was due for a good fucking!!) he fucked me for about 15 minutes before he dropped his load in my ass. I was a good boy and turned around and cleaned his cock of for him, I thought I cleaned out well but it was a little stinky hahaha but I cleaned it all up none the less!! After that we just lied around shooting the shit and I told him he could have my ass anytime he wants!! I am now back home writing this with his load still in my ass!!! I really hope he contacts me tomorrow !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm really wet and loose tonight.  I took four loads today and gave two.  Three of the four loads I took were from the same guy, he gave me the first and last two.  He was really turned on by my "really wet hole" after getting in me after my second breeding and gave me two more.

• Upvote 2

Great weekend.

I started out Sunday morning with a hot black man that's a regular fuckbud. Same age, bushy beard. We hadn't played in a few months.  He's very physical and manhandles me to get me in positions he wants to fuck me in.  He loves to fuck a while but when he gets close he pulls out and jerks it out.  Sometimes I manage to get my mouth on it as he starts to spray but this time I let it go.  Great fuck though.

In the afternoon I had got a message from another black guy I had chatted with on A4A.  We had texted back and forth for a few weeks but never hooked up. He started out very shyly but after a while we got to the point. He wanted to fuck.   He invited me over. I biked over to his place and he let me. Damn hot Nigerian man. Built and compact and hung.  Love it.

We got busy fast and after sucking his big hard cock for a few minutes I was up and straddling him and working my ass onto his hard boner. Never can get down on dick quite fast enough sometimes.  You just want it so bad.  He worked his dick deep in my ass and I was working hard to make him blow in me.  He then pulled out and rolled me over and got me on my back and drove his dick in deep. He was getting into breeding position.  Love when guys do that.  They fuck you every which way and then put you into that one position that they like to blow their loads in. I told him to cum in me and that set off a chain reaction that ended with him blasting his load in my ass.  Perfect. Sure love more of those. I walked out of there with an ass full of cum. 

Tonight I hit up a guy in the hood that's fucked me a few times.  He's a hairy bear. Usually pretty quick and sweats up a storm when he fucks.  Always pounding from behind.  He fucked me a few different times during our session with breaks in between. But never came.  Not sure why but it was a good fuck nonetheless.

Three dicks today.  Very nice Sunday

Edited by Cumhunt
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Saturday night - tapped several guys on Grindr and got a reply from one about 20 minutes away... his response was “I’ll breed ya.”  Looking at his profile, no HIV status was listed. That generally means poz in my experience, but I ask just out of curiosity. He replies poz - I ask if he’s undetectable or toxic - he says we’ll discuss in person. We discussed it alright - with him pumping my face up and down on his cock. “You’re on PrEP, right?”

“Uh, huh,” I nod as I’m sucking his cock.

“My cock is toxic. You want it in your pussy?”

“Uh, huh,” I moan and nod in the affirmative. A few minutes later, he’s pounding my pussy and when he gets close asks if I want his toxic load - “please breed me with your toxic poz cum!” And he blew a nice big load in my cunt. First time I’ve knowingly taken a toxic load, although I’m quite sure with as much anonymous cock as I’ve had in my pussy that it wasn’t the first time. Something about poz guys that soooo hot!!! 😈

Edited by GaBottom
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Friday morning -  Gave Cowboy regular a good and through tongue cleaning of his stinking pits. Made out a little. He pushed my head down on his cock, grabbed the sides of my head and face fucked me hard until he flipped me over, slammed his cock deep into my hungry hole and rode my ass for a good 25 mins. Told me he was getting ready to breed my ass, begged him for his load. Heard him yell out as his cum exploded into me. Squeezed and released till I had milk every drop of his jizz from his cock. Got a good 3 day load out of him. 

Friday night - Pig Brother came over. Walked in. Kissed me while he took his shoes and shorts off. Slapped me around a couple of times. Threw me down on the bed and slammed his cock up my hole, put his hand around my throat and choked me while he fucked me hard. We fucked in a number of positions till he finally bred me on my back. My hands wrapped around his neck choking him and sweat dripping off his forehead into my face. Took him a while to come, he was extremely high when he got to the house. 

Rested a bit. Worked his cock back up and went to work sucking him off. Got a second load blasted down my throat. Rested a bit, flipped him over and went to town eating out his ripe shit hole, cleaning him up. 

Night ended - with us falling asleep. My hand on his cock and my face buried in his sweaty stinking pit. 

• Like 2

On vacation in Gran Canaria at the moment. Befriended a 50s couple from the UK around the pool. Turns out they are vacationing with another couple (40/30s). Average guys with average cocks (except one really hung) but very hot. What started with drinks in their room ended up in a fuckfest with the four of them: two tops, one vers and another bottom. Three hours of play with lots of poppers and fucking. Being the 'new' guy I got most (all but one - I think) of the loads. Staggered back to my room with at least 5 loads in my hole and one in my belly (from the bottom). Missed diner but didn't mind hehe! They are here for the rest of the week so that's going to be fun 😉  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

This morning. Met my buddy last night around 7 and we fucked and fisted until midnight. Slept over fucked and loaded his sloppy pussy during the night and left him with a load this morning and drove him to work with his pussy still full of my loads.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Last night I offered my ass up to the same guy from my previous post. He shows up and I suck him and he fucks me on my back but couldn’t cum. Said he had just jerked off so he was spent. No big deal but I was a bit miffed inside because all the cleansing one goes through in preparation.  Anyhoo I’m sitting at work this morning and a young 21yo hits me up via Grindr. Wants me to come suck him and get fucked. Of course I’m game so we arrange a time.  On the way to his place I’m worried about what might happen since I couldn’t wash out before going.  Last thing I wanna do is ruin his experience with me. I bury this feeling and forge ahead. 

Upon entering his house awaits a very skinny young man. His living area was the only thing situated in his house so he offers up his couch.

He sits down and whips out a nice 7 plus inch cock that I immediately take into my mouth. It was so tasty and long I couldn’t get enough. I was deep throating him then licking his shaft and balls then back to sucking and working my tongue back to deep throat. On and on I went for ages before finally standing up and pulling my jeans down. I put lube on my fingers and thrust them up my fuck hole. I reached back while bent over his coach pulling one cheek to the side so he had a good view of his target. 

Min a flash his cock was buried to his balls and nice deliberate thrusts into my ass pipe followed. He didn’t last long, maybe 3 minutes but each stroke was fabulous.  He jammed his cock deep as he unloaded his nuts deep into my slutty ass. I could feel his cock pumping it into me.  After he had bred me I thought oh no is this gonna be messy when he pulls out. I was so relieved his cock was only glistening with his cum when he pulled out.  

We thanked each other as I pulled up my pants. Lube and possibly cum wet all around my hole. I am still enjoying that feeling as I type this.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

The only advantage to living close to a big University is all the fresh meaty this time of year.  I hooked up with a very horny 19 year old lad late afternoon, 6’ tall, lean ripped smooth body, hairy legs, arse, a big natural bush & very thick veiny 8” uncut cock.  I went over to his & he wasted no time getting his tongue deep in my hole then his big thick dick!  He raided my cunthole hard & bred 2 thick heavy loads deep in me, he made me cum both times too.  I left with my butt plug in & a cunthole full of his cum.  Just after 10pm I had a 20 yr old black lad come for a discreet anon fuck, Only pic I’d seen was his huge 10” uncut dick, when he arrived my cunthole ached like crazy & my hole started opening up as I drooled at the 6’ 7” tall muscular god. He was a bit nervous so i took him to the bedroom to suck him off & relax him. The icing on the cake was him getting naked & seeing how hairy his muscular body was!! Gorgeous big hairy pecs, hairy abs, trimmed bush, 2 big egg sized balls in a low hanging scrotum & big hairy muscular legs & arse.  I feasted on his big cock & balls, he was pissing out pre cum & I was eating every drop.  He soon started to assert his dominance & got me on my back, legs spread as he spread my cheeks with his big hands & plunged his big tongue deep in my pussy! Rimming & fingering my pussy till he got in position & pulled his foreskin back & pushing his spit lubed bell end in my hole, my legs around his waist his huge physical mass was magnificent, no guy has ever made me feel so sexually submissive! His huge arms either side of me, his big broad bolder shoulders & hairy pecs above me & his handsome face looking down at me!! I wanted this gods babies!! 🤤 He plunged his dick in & it was like a big black python in my guts! He fuck me hard & went balls deep with every thrust! Sweat dripping from his hairy pecs on my face as he gave me my first of many orgasms! Its now 2am & he’s just left after breeding 5 big loads in me. I can smell his ripe pungent smell all over me & my guts filled with his thick cum.  He enjoyed my pussy so much he coming back again in the afternoon. 

• Like 9

Just tonight I was fucked by a sweet 25 year old cute as a button white midwest boy who's been messaging me occasionally on Grindr for the last 8 months. He was definitely cornfed. He's  a sexy big boy. Kiss liked a champ and was so into me and I him.  His profile says vers so I took advantage of his hot, hard as rock dick. I sat up on top and worked his bone into my hole.  We fucked a good half hour. After a lot of hot sexy cuddles he jerks off a load and I manage to get my mouth over his cock. Bam - tons of cum in my mouth. Swallow. So delicious. Want to see this sweet boy many more times.

An hour before the 25 year old came over I had just finished up with another new older guy I met on A4A. Haven't seen him before. Tall beefy guy, good sized gut and a very hot thick 7 1/2er.  I like big men and he fit the bill. He had contacted me in the morning and by early evening he was fucking me. He tossed me around a little making his way to my hole.  He ate my ass so good. He fucked me a few different ways before I whispered to him to cum inside me.  That helped him decide if it was alright to cum in me.  Bring it! He got me on my back and fucked his load into me.  Men are so damn hot when they want to cum in you. I was loving his cum in me. My hole is now cummy for the young fella from above. He never knew there was a load in me the whole time he fucked me.

Happy bottom

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

After thoroughly tongue cleaning Cowboy regular's sweaty pits and ripe stinking hole, sucked him hard. Shoved his dick up my hungry hole and blasted load #1 into me, churned his fresh cream up till he bred me with load #2. Later out shopping blasted out a huge cum fart staining back of pants.  

YTD: 162 loads. A - 88 O - 74  Cowboy's in the lead having blasted 32 into my ass. Pig Brother's not far behind though at 31. Contest going between them and one other regular to see who gives me the most loads at end of year. 

39 - oral no load. 21 - anal no load. 

Yesterday afternoon I got hit up by a guy I had randomly talked to over the course of 4 or more years now.  Some guys you hear from occasionally and it just doesn't work out but they revisit you now and then with the hopes of getting laid.  This was one of them. He had never really shared a face pic. He suggests we try and fuck soon. I already have late plans with a fuckbud that evening.  I would have to fit him in before the later night festivities. Horny as fuck, I tell him to come at 7:30.  

Guy comes in to my place. Whoa - totally hot and handsome Puerto Rican guy with beautiful brown skin. 53 and skin like a 30 year old. Gorgeous big cock and tight body.  We got busy kissing and he rolled me on my back. I wasn't sure if he wanted to fuck bare but in an instant he was pressing his dick into my hot hole and I was in heaven.  He fucked me for about 10 minutes and emptied his balls into my ass. Perfect short breeding session. Gives me time to get ready for my regular bud.

My regular bud shows after 10 and I'm ready for round 2. Sure enough I got properly fucked by my bud.

Another good day with two dicks in my ass. Love it! I love helping top men get their nut.

Edited by Cumhunt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I met a gay man Monday night at the bowling ally. He actually picked me up. Of course that wasn't hard to do. I was cock hungry and when he made his move I was already thinking about fucking him. I was standing at the bar after my last frame. He came in to buy a beer. He said hi and we chatted a little bit. I caught him checking our my package. That made me hard. He said he would be through bowling in a minute and if I was interested we could go to his place and have some fun. Of course I was interested. Horny as hell also. When we got to his place it was instant make out. We both knew what we wanted  and went for it. Soon we were playing 69 and eating each other precum and cum. But Man I needed some ass. I Pushed him face down on his bed, spit on his hole and my cock and fucked him bareback for a good half hour. He moaned and kept saying faster, harder. He was so nice and tight and a great piece of ass. I waited until I grew soft and his ass forced my cock out. It was followed by my cum and I dropped down and ate his sweet ass right there. Stayed at his place until 8 Tuesday morning. Sucked 4 loads out of his great balls. And fucked him once more. He sucked and fucked me also. Made for a great evening and I know many future ones too.