Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

just dumped my load in another slutty little daddys boy cumdumps. i love fucking boys that are hungry for their dads meat.They're always so piggy. Even better when they're actually getting it. This slutty twink told me its on his wish list but hasn't gotten it yet. So I got him to let me fuck him on his dads bed and I even wore his dads shirt. he called me daddy and begged me to fuck him hard. cute body, cute face, nice deep throat, nice loose hole. but he did me one better than usual. he actually had 3 used condoms full of his dads cum that he pulled out of the trash when they were fresh and saved them in the freezer.i used the cum to lube his pussy and my cock and fucked his own fathers cum into his ass. I can tell when boys really wanna get fucked by their own father and when they are playing at it and this boy wants it BAD.i love it

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Arranged a party for load swapping via bbrt in E15 sauna, but no one signed up. I arrived hoping that some would have seen the advert and come anyway, but was initially disappointed by an empty darkroom. I got bored after about 5 minutes and went wandering around to see if anyone was elsewhere in the sauna. In the basement a naked man with oil was being watched by another and when he saw me, he started following me up the stairs back to the darkroom, iiwas wondering if he were one of those I'd invited. Once in the darkroom another man joined us and shared sucking both our cocks. But then given my hopes for barebacking dashed them by insisting on a condom. The other guy played around my arse crack, but I ended up fucking the one with a condom, whilst the other guy merely came all over my buttocks. This wasn't working out as I'd imagined. After a quick toilet break, I returned to better fortunes, when a guy with a nice firm arse clearly wanted me to fuck him bare. So when fully erect I took him up the arse and really got into the joy of feeling my bare cock sliding up him. As we fucked I bent my arms round to strokr his cock. This was a mistake as after but one touch he came in my hand and his ardour dimished and ended the bare fuck prematurely. I was again disappointed! in the other section of the darkroom was an older TV/TS guy, who came over to me. He'd a very small dick that he wanted sucking and after some preliminary play, he suggested going over to a cubicle. In there I lay on his front as he attempted to take me with his small dick, it wasn't big enough to enter. But he persevered and I moved to the end of the couch, where he was able to start ploughing my arse. As his thrustungs became more intense, he opened the door of the cubicle. he obviously liked the idea of others being able to see, then he thusts were accompanied by groans as he unloaded himself into me. I was getting up to leave the cubicle, when I thought he was showing interest in being fucked by me, but I misinterpreted the situation, instead he re-locked the cubicle, bent me over and proceeded shagging me again and once again resulting in a noisy climax and opening of the cubicle door as his ardour increased. Two loadings from the same guy! I returned to the darkrrom well lubricated to discober several people in the room, amybe some were here encouraged by my advert after all. These guys all ahd barebacking in mind and I was soon ploughing the arse of one guy;s tight arse. This again was pleasurable but in the end he couldn't cope with the size of my dick.  This is when to my great surprise the guy who hade already loaded me twice came into the darkroom, got me to crouch at the end of the bed and proceeded for a third time to penetrate my anus. This guy had got great stamina and this time instead of an energetic grunt, added his third load into me whilst holding his cock within me long and hard in postion. I'd never before had received multiple loads from the same man. (Did he have some ulterior motive?) I then completed a memorable visit to the darkroom, by finishing myself off with another hungry cumdump with a desire for as many cocks as he could get!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Had 2 raw fucked in responsibly quickly succession this evening.  

The first was me getting fucked by a stocky hairy ginger daddy who wanted a quick fuck breed n go!  He’s got a sexy hairy stocky body & a very fat, 8” uncut dick!  While he was parking his car I left the door open for him & got in position for him. Bent over with my arse out ready for him, he got on his knees & started eating my cunthole, tongue going in deep. He then got up & shoved his dick up my arse  & Started fucking me hard & deep.  Getting harder & deeper with each thrust he mercilessly plowed my cunthole to orgasm, moment later he climaxed flooding my cunthole with his cum.  

About an hour after ginger daddy left I had a horny muscular Indian lad come over, gorgeous muscular build, smooth upper body hairy as a yeti from the arse down.  I spent a good half hour deep rimming his arse before sliding my big dick in his hairy cunthole!  All warm & juicy it felt so good on my shaft,  I fucked him so hard, I couldn’t get enough of his gorgeous big meaty arse! I soon breed my big thick creamy load deep inside him. I was groping & caressing his big hairy arse, my dick still rock hard inside him. I started fucking him again feeling my cum squelch around my cock as I fucked, a few minutes later & I was shooting more cum deep inside his arse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last Saturday morning I woke up horny and chatted with a few men on the various gay apps. One of which was the young tall South Indian guy. He's vers bottom with a beautiful lean natural body but I usually do the receiving.   I invited him over and by 10 am I was riding his hard cock and making out with him. Mid morning sex feels so damn good.  He eventually flipped me over and fucked his load into my ass.  Great way to start the weekend.

Last Friday night I had two regulars over. The hot young sexy black 23 yr old. He calls me daddy and I call him son.  He loves playing.  We got busy kissing and role playing and he fucked me missionary and dumped his seed inside my ass. We played for quite a while. He's so sexy.

Then late evening my regular white fb came over and made love to my hole. I was so intensely fucked. He filled it with his cum and I felt so much better. We have been fucking madly for a few years now.

Looks like the weekend could be filled up nicely. Already two great fucks on Friday.

Last night a hot blond from my past licked, ate and fucked my ass.

Furry blond about 54, was so sexy. We probably fucked the first time about 12 years ago.  He slid into my ass from behind. A nice spoon. He then proceeded to fuck my ass hard which ended in him nutting inside my hole. Love it.  The man loves to fuck and nut in me. As I'm sure he loves to with many others. Happily headed home with a cummy hole.

About 3am. The married construction bloke called on his way to work. He gave me a really good fucking.

This bloke oozes masculinity and his body has a  natural scent to it, that just turns me on. He also wears a thick band gold wedding ring which turns me on.

This morning, he had more time, i undressed him, sniffed and licked his cock through his boxers.

I got him on his back, lifted his legs up and licked and ate his beautiful arse, so tasty.

He was so groaning, later jumped up, bent me over my bed and fast fucked me and came deep in my arse. Awesome bloke....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Yesterday I received a load from an older guy with a beautiful heavy uncut  thick 10” cock that had not cum n 2 weeks. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy his cock went into me with just precum as a lube. While all the way in, he gave me his 2 week load and I held his cock in me for several minutes. Even though I cleaned up afterward, remnants of his poz load is still leaking out of me this morning.

• Like 2

After a very long very boring summer I finally got my anon top to stop over. We had been messaging all summer but somehow our schedules never aligned. Nor anyone elses really. I was becoming very grumpy at home because my ass was cum starved. I even stretched my limits in terms of trying to hookup in my garage while family slept, driving out middle of the night to get bred. But 0 takers. Finally though my wife decided to work from a Starbucks when she usually works from home on Fridays. This left me a sizable gap in the afternoon that I normally never have free. Lo and behold my anon top was online. I quickly messaged him and he told me had a 3 day load and just had to finish a call himself but would be right over. He kept his word. He found me in my usual position ass up pointed at my front door. He loves walking in and seeing my big ass just aching for him. He felt me up while lubing his cock, so hot. Then he mounted me and got verbal. I begged him to knock up my cheating hole. Told him he owns this ass and can breed it anytime. Will go to sleep with his dna leaking out of me at night next to the wife. He did not lie about his multi day abstinence, he unloaded tons of cum in me. Felt so good. After he left I jacked it and a torrent of cum flooded out of me onto the chair I was in. I was still in heat so I licked and sucked up all his cum from the wood seat as I finished myself off onto the floor. Where my bottom seed belongs. Less than a half hour later the wife was home. Since then I have been walking around the house and the tops seed keeps trickling out and down my legs randomly. Heaven.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Disclaimer:  all my posts are 100% true. 

I had just gotten out of the tub and was freshly shaven and completely smooth. My pierced cock guy hit me up and wanted to know how soon I could come over.  Well within 10 minutes I was between his legs worshipping his lovely cock with my mouth. He loves that I can deep throat his cock and really loves my skills. After spending 10 or so minutes sucking his cock I let him suck me. I can’t get hard very often but I let him try for a couple of minutes. No luck.   I then lube my ass and offer it up and he wastes no time entering me from behind with that lovely raw pierced cock  it has to be 8” long    He starts fucking me so hard and deep  his thrusts were aggressive and fast and reached new depths  it hurt but in a great way  I bit my lip and begged for more  he obliged and kept a ridiculously fast pace and hammered my insides like nobody ever had  I was in heaven as he erupted a massive load into my ass. it was amazing and has to be the best fuck I’ve ever had.  I dressed and headed out to meet my wife for supper.  During super I had another Grindr offer from an anonymous cock.  I made my excuse to leave after our dinner out and as my wife headed home I headed to this guys motel room  

the door was cracked open and I went on in  after some small talk I had his cock in my mouth and treated him to a fabulous blow job to warm him up   He then got behind me as I lubed my ass and entered my freshly fucked ass.  This guy was wearing a condom and he too felt the need to fuck me very hard and deep.  I was squeezing his cock with my ass as hard as I could.  As he was fucking me I could feel my thighs getting wet and I started sloshing and it sounded like he was fucking a wet pussy.  This fuck lasted a good 15 minutes and was super messy with all the cum leaking from my ass.  After he came a grabbed the cum filled condom and stuck it up my ass.  I could practically drop it in my hole I was gaping so much.  As I was dressing he made the comment he’d never seen anyone get so wet   Oops, I guess I failed to mention to him that my ass was full of cum!!!!

• Like 1

Wall to wall barebacking last night. I arrived yesterday evening in Melbourne Australia for a weekend break and after I checked into my hotel, and douched, I took a short tram ride to Club 80, the local cruise club. Although over the years I’d been to the city’s saunas this was my first visit to this cruise club. I was particularly looking forward as it was the nude night in their basement. It turned out to be quite busy although I don’t know if that was because of nude night, that it was a Friday, or perhaps because it was a public holiday and a lot of guys were in town for the AFL (football) grand final the next day.

After paying upstairs (there is cruising on two other floors), and checking-in my clothes in a cloth bag, I headed naked into the dark basement, just wearing shoes. There were dozens and dozens of naked guys and with comings and goings in the couple of hours I was there, certainly over a hundred. The basement was lit in various areas and guys were making out in some of those areas but most action was in the darker areas including two sling rooms and a large dark corner area, which seemed to be partly curtained off and semi-enclosed with oil drums; anyway it was pretty dark.

I headed into the corner and squeezed past several naked bodies and was soon being fucked. I started fucking guys and others would pull me over to fuck them. Occasionally I was fucking a guy and someone would start playing with my hole and I’d pull out to get them to fuck me. Sometimes I’d finish fucking one hole and another had lined itself up virtually without my needing to move at all. All of this was bareback of course. I took. Load from a short Chinese guy with a relatively small cock who had an unusual technique involving fucking for a couple of minutes, then pulling out and fingering me for 30 seconds or so, then starting again. He did this about 4 times but finally there was no mistaking his build up to a climax with his excited thrusting, moaning, and then I took my first and alas only load of the evening. This from topping about bottoming about 6 or 7 times. 

At one stage I began to flag from the endless demands for me to fuck guys (I’d have preferred to have had a greater proportion fuck me which would recharge my batteries so to speak). However, I asked the guy I was struggling to enter to suck me and he turned out to have good technique and I became rock hard again. He kindly repeated this by sucking my cock fresh from his ass again every few minutes.

My final fuck of the evening started when I was able to coax a guy with a very large cock to enter my hole. That was great and it was good to feel a bit of stretch and pain. However, it didn’t continue for more than 3 or 4 minutes and it became clear that he was angling for me to fuck him. It was good and I enjoyed reaching down and feeling his large and hard balls. I decided not to hold back and put myself in a mental state to release my cum and eventually I deposited my load in him.  That was the 16th topping of a successful cruising session.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday I spent sunbathing at the pool of the Adult Only/gay friendly (my guess is 70% gay) hotel in Gran Canaria. Late afternoon I went back to my room and was followed into the elevator by a guy I had seen at the pool. Late 30s maybe Arab looking guy. Broad built but fit and hairy. Wore skimpy light blue speedos with a prominent bulge and a sexy butt. He only had his towel and suntan lotion with him. It was hard NOT to look at that bulge in the small elevator. He caught me looking and winked. Got off on the same floor and saw him disappear into a room a few doors down from mine. He saw me going into mine. In my room a logged into a "dating site" and after only a few minutes got a message asking "Have we just met in the elevator?" Almost blank profile but he was only 12m (about 40ft) away so could only be him. Told him probably yes. Immediate return message: "Want to suck my cock?" with a pic of a very tasty fat cut cock which made me instantly horny as fuck. Of course!

Went to his room. Still in his speedos. Went to my knees, pulled down the speedos and went to work on his hairy balls and thick cock. To my disappointment he shot within only a few minutes. Cleaned up his cock and moved to stand up when he said to keep sucking. He was still hard. Damn, I love cut cock! After a few minutes he told me to move to the bed (one of the two, both with rumpled sheets) and to put my ass up. Asked if I had a condom, told him no. Asked if I had one in my room. No again. He just grabbed lube and greased my hole and after poking a bit with his dick head shoved his dick in right to his balls. Fuck! That hurt! Started hammering my hole for what I think was about 10 or 15 minutes and with a final thrust released load #2. Couldn't help myself and squirted on the sheets. He pulled out and told me I'd better be going as his boyfriend would be here soon. Got back to my room and a few minutes later another message from him: "That was nice. Same time again tomorrow?" Of course!

That should be this afternoon. Got to make the most of the last vacation day! Also have a 'date' later today with the two British couples I met earlier this week. Hopefully will be nursing a sore hole on the flight back home tomorrow 😉 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Been on a roll this week. 6 times fucked and 5 loads up my ass all by different cocks.  Sure some might question my definition of load but if a full condom is up my ass leaking it’s load into me that’s a load in my book.  Which brings me to today.  

This is morning I got up and my hole was sore and my stomach felt uneasy.  Turns out I needed to push the condom out of my ass and lo and behold even more cum ran out.  

About an hour later some anonymous cock shows up on Grindr so I hit them up.  No pic of him or anything. I ask if he wants to fuck me. He says sure. He wants to fuck a tgurl so I hurry and get dressed up for him.  A little bit later he’s in my bedroom and I’m on my knees sucking his cock.  He’s not super big or super hard like the guys I had last night but he’s certainly adequate.  After a few minutes I pull up my dress and move my thong to the side and lube my hole. I bend over and rest my knees at the edge of the bed as he wraps up his cock.  

He enters me and it feels rather pleasant and he starts to pick up the pace. I encourage him to really fuck me like the slut I am but he’s saying he can’t hold it any longer and boom he unloads in his rubber.  I tell him to push up in me as far as he can and I reach back and squeeze his cock just below the rubber.  This allowed him to pull out and leave the rubber and cum up my nasty slutty fuckhole.  

Nothing more was said as he pulled up his shorts and walked out of my house.  Just like I like it.