Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Before leaving my mates I was checking my favourite swingers site to see if there was any str8 or curious cock about when I came across the profile of a right tasty scally str8 bit of rough called Roy who had fucked me before just after coming out of prison.  I sent him a wink & msg to see if he was still into fucking arse or reverted back to pussy.  He replied almost instantly & was pleased to hear from me.  He said he hooked up with a guy a few weeks after we’d fucked but It wasn’t doing it for him so he stuck to fucking pussy, he’d also managed to knock one of the bird up & kid No4 was due in 3 months. He sent a second msg asking for pics of my arse which I happily sent him.  5 or 10 minutes passed without a response, I was about to log off thinking the pics put him off when he replied saying my pics had got him rock hard! I quickly replied suggesting he come to mine & put his big dick in my cunthole & give me a good hard rough shafting & fill me with his fertile cum.  I included my address & he replied saying he was on his way.  I headed home & he arrived 10 minutes after me.  As soon as I closed the door behind him he grabbed hold of me & manhandled me to the floor, he pinned me down & pushed down my joggers & got his big dick out, he then force his dick up my arse, I gasped as his thick shaft stretched my hole. The cum in my hole lubed his dick and he raped me mercilessly till he climaxed & his dick spewed big thick wad of cum deep in me. It was the best rape I’d have in months. We got naked & he got me on the sofa on my back, he shoved his dick back in & thrust it up my arse hard & fast, on & on he kept pounding me with the stamina of a herd of bulls  till I orgasmed & shot my load all over my belly, I milked his dick hard till his dick pumped his second load in me. I’ve got 4 of his loads in me now, pillows stuffed under my arse keeping it up to get his cum deep in my guts. All ready to work on load number 5.🤤🍆💦💦💦💦2A2869C6-2798-4C00-BA3B-332C2902B79F.thumb.jpeg.f21efcf6cf4e2ac6413b13ebbc72d56f.jpeg

• Like 10

Never judge a book by its cover lol I Just got one from a hot 19 year old he's much younger than me I'm 28 . He sent a message on Grindr and said he moved in to my area just 5 mins away from me . I didn't respond right away because I tought dam he much younger than me and the pics he sent his dick looked small . He looked Latino in his pics . But once I hit him up cuz no one else came up . He  then came over . He was not Latino he was black and tall 6'2 and nice hot worked out body very nice lean body and he had HUGE thick dick and I mean HUGE 10 inches or a little bit more he gave me a ROUGH fuckin and he was able to stay hard the whole time and I was smelling my poppers  like crazy ! Then shot a big load deeep in me ,, so Deep in me I felt his dick throb inside of me hitting that pleasure spot fuck I got the poppers at the right time and daam I was in another world there was so much pleasure then I came also without even touching my dick he made me cum just by hitting the right spot in my ass  ,, Damm I'm glad he moved in to the area I will make sure he FUCKS me every day that I promise . I will make sure he breed me everyday ! 

Edited by omarc92
  • Like 3

Again, all my posts here are 100% real. 

Typically Friday’s are when I dress up and head to the City as Jessica. Today I decided to skip and just see what I could find around my small town since I’d already taken 2 anonymous loads just a couple nights ago. 

It was pretty quiet on Grindr but I hit one young guy up who lived in the nearest small college town some 50 miles away. He was down to drop a load in my ass so we decided to make it happen.  I was freshly clean so at the proposed time I headed to his house.  On the drive I contemplated how I wanted this to go down. Lately I’ve not been too keen on sucking cock unless they were incredibly large or bbc. So I ask the young man via Grindr what all he wanted to do.  His reply was “you’re just a hot ass for me to dump my load in”. Well that answered my question and also made me incredibly excited. 

Upon reaching his house I knocked and was let in. I didn’t even look at his face. I could see his room in his little one bedroom house and went straight to it. I dropped my jeans and lubed my fingers and stuck three directly up my ass. I bent over and rested my hands on the bed as he unbuckled his jeans and put his slightly bigger than average raw cock straight up my ass!  Immediately he started working my boipussy like he was fucking some back alley whore, fucking my ass like there was no tomorrow. I was encouraging him to tear my ass and rip me apart and he certainly tried.  He’d slow down to keep from cumming them go back to fucking me hard. 

He fucked me so good for a good 15 minutes when I felt him lean forward and tighten.  I felt his cock twitch just a little and then a little warmth in my ass. I knew then he has shot his load into my guts.  Without a word I pulled up my jeans and left.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I got semi stealthed (not really since i was telling him to breed me) in the darkroom tonight, he didn't speed up, breathe hard or let on in any way, but when I stuck my finger up my ass for my post fuck check I found a really thick cumload.  After I figured out I was bred I got really hard and fucked and bred the guy who was bent over the bench next to me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I got a text message from my Baby Daddy saying he was in town a few days ago and that he was single again and needs to cum soon or he would explode. He came by and exploded deep inside me filling my hole up with his toxic load. Did I mention that  it was 0430 and I had to work. He said that he would be back after I got off work.

I went to work with his load in my hole and got one after work and one just a few minutes ago.

10 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I got semi stealthed (not really since i was telling him to breed me) in the darkroom tonight, he didn't speed up, breathe hard or let on in any way, but when I stuck my finger up my ass for my post fuck check I found a really thick cumload.  After I figured out I was bred I got really hard and fucked and bred the guy who was bent over the bench next to me.

Update from this morning, his load was also massive.

• Upvote 1

Wed night orgy, only had 8 guys. Got there early with my buddy so he could use my hole. Ate his ass, sucked him hard, he plowed my hole for awhile then bred my hungry hole with a 5 day load. Sucked a couple other cocks didn't get their loads though. My favorite bear showed up. Jumped on him as soon as he got naked and sucked a nice big load of him. Went back to our room and my buddy fucked me for another 25 mins, he never did blast his load though. 

Thurs night buddy and I had room at another hotel. Black guy came over with a HUGE cock 10 1/2 inches big around as my wrist. Sucked him hard, ate his ass. Then he took turns plowing his loads into my buddy and I. By the end of the night he had bred each of us 3 times. Hope to meet him this week for a 1 on 1. 

• Upvote 1

I was at local restaurant/bar I go to about every Saturday.. had few drinks and couple shots.   Just as was leaving got Grindr'ed by an occasionally fuck bud.  Long hair twink,  mid 20's has about 7in semi thick cock.  

Got to his appt, was just in some boxer briefs.. stripped them off as we went to bed room.. some make in out, bent me over the bed and had nice slow fuck until he blew a good load up in me..   

Went home after that, want home about 15 minutes got grindr'ed again by married tall slim twink of a guy,  met him by dam of local lake traded bf's until he shot his load down my throat. 

The previous weekend I was in London, to see "It Chapter Two" in Dolby Cinema.

I fucked one guy with already 3 guys cum inside him, fast encounter, nearly zero talking, his hole started leaking cum thanks to me :)

Then on sunday morning I have been sucked and swallowed by another guy, not superhot but really good sucker :P

• Like 1

Went to the bookstore tonight after going to a club with a friend and announced in the hallway as i was looking at the gay vids being offered that i really needed a cock in my ass.  Four guys followed me back to a room where i stripped naked and they all loaded my ass. After that my friend rammed his cock into me hard and called me a fucking whore ... he had no clue that i barebacked prior to this but had no problem unloading in my ass after he watched the 4 sleazy guys breed me.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I've had a dry spell in my little rural town in upstate New York.  I was so horny this weekend and was on all the Apps looking for a top to give me a load.  Feeling a little desperate, I finally hit on a very nerdy, skinny looking guy who was half my age.  He had chatted with me a few times but I brushed him off based on his profile and his photos.  I sent him a message and asked if he was still interested.  Thankfully, he was.  I went to his apartment expecting the worst.  He was as small as I figured (short and thin) and he appeared like and had the mannerisms of a real nerd.  We kissed and I was surprised that it was as good as it was.  The guy knew how to kiss.  He led me to his bedroom and he awkwardly undressed as I yanked off my shorts and shirt to stand before him naked.  And there he was naked, very attractive body and sporting a large, uncut cock.  He was hard in no time and I was down on it in no time.  Sucking him and deep throating him was pure joy.  We got onto his bed and he mounted me missionary style.  I was feeling his beautiful go in and thrust slowly in and out of my hole.  It felt great and he was wonderful at it all.  He was very passionate and laid on top of me tight.  We kissed during most of it and I held him tight.  Even though he was mostly quiet, his breathing and thrusting changed so I knew the load was cumming.  It was great.  He unloaded in me and didn't stop.  He switched to slow thrusting and kind of churned his load in me for a while.  It was fantastic.  I so want to be fucked by him again.  I really learned that a profile and photos can be very misleading.  I wish I had said yes to him earlier.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Again, every post of mine is 100% real.  After a disappointing encounter with a very small dicked white guy. A well endowed BBC hits me up and wants me to come to his motel. He wants dressed up as a girl though. Well it’s my wife’s birthday and I really didn’t have the time but I’m not gonna turn down a BBC. So I put my dress, panties, heels etc on while I drive to his motel. When I arrived I had to walk quite a distance to get to his room. Once inside I drop to my knees and start sucking his beautiful cock. He’s smoking weed as I deepthroat his entire length.  After a few he has me get on the bed and spread my ass for him and he enters me from behind. He’s going in and pulling all the way out. Making my hole gape. He slow fucks me for a bit then had me get back in my knees and suck him some more. Again after a few minutes he tells me to get back on the bed and open my ass. This time he fucks me hard and fast and as he shoots up my slutty ass he pulls out and finishes shooting on my gaping hole letting the cum run into my wide open hole. 

I do the walk of shame with some cum on my leg as I walk in my stilettos to my vehicle 

504EC04F-C1E8-46CC-9F5B-DFD67AB5D6AA.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Sunday started with giving a short stocky guy a blow in the morning around 10:30. He came in my mouth within five minutes. He was sucking my cock and eating my ass for quite a while after he came but I wanted to keep it for later.  Hoping for more fun.

Just after I had got back I heard from hot 23 year old vers guy with the most beautiful dirty blond curly hair. Total hottie. He started flirting with me and we chatted some before I went and did some work. Then a couple hours later he's asking to come over.  I tell him to come on by.  I'm game.  He is so fucking cute and nice meaty dick too. I rarely fuck men as I prefer bottom but he hard me so hard and had the hottest fucking buns.  Soft and full.  And his hole was like sunshine.  I ate his hole and then slid my cock in him. He was loving it. He loves cock in his ass.  After a few minutes I pulled out and then got up on top and slid over his young hard dick.  He opened me up and soon I was riding him for his cum.  We flipped another time and then I told him to cum in me.  He got me on my back and slid in and fucked me until he shot his load inside.  Crazy hot fuck. Hoping for more of him. 

Later that evening I got together with my regular fuckbud. Hadn't seen him in a long while and we made up for it.  He fucked me long and deep and deposited the second load of the day in my hole. Then he went to town fucking me again. Great fuck but no 2nd load from him.  Real good.

Fun day

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday morning I went to a new tops house.  He looks Arabic, really handsome, wanted to feed his dick to a hungry cocksucker.  That’s me.  Smacked my face with his big cut cock, mouthfucked me some, kicked back on the couch for me to tongue his balls and deepthroat the meat. He stood up again and said, you want it on your face or tongue.  I had barely said both when he let loose all over my face and tongue.  It hit so hard it splattered all over me and I still got a mouthful of that bleachy spooge.  He wants me to cum back and suck him off with a buddy.  I’m in.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1