Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Been trying to social distance but my blk daddy called upon me last night to service him and his cousin well at least I thought that’s all it was gonna be. Arrived at his place around 7 he was already to go. He’s been partying pretty hard with his boys lately so I walked into at least 5 of them hanging out out watching reruns of nfl. Usually he’ll just tell me to go to his room and wait for me or his thug cuz to come in but he told me to sit down and watch the game with everyone. I did, and he offered me a beer so we watched tv and bullshitted. One of his buds who was sitting on the couch next to me discreetly whispered that he wanted to fuck me when my daddy wasn’t around and took my phone to enter my number. They started to leave shortly after and the only ones left were my daddy and his cuz, they  both passed out cold so I left.. on the way home I texted the friend and told him it was nice meeting him, he called me back immediately. After some small talk I told him that I was expecting to get fucked earlier but they partied to much... we said our goodbyes and left it like that. When I pulled in my driveway his car pulled in behind mine. He asked if he could come in to talk. I said ok and he followed me in. We talked about my daddy and how he decides who I fuck and he explained that’s why he was discreet and he wanted to be with me. At first I was hesitant but he stood up and let his monster out of his pants. My daddy is 8” thick. This guy was at lest 9.5 and an amazing bod. He promised me my daddy wouldn’t find out and he’s good friends with the thug cousin so I was worried about that. He assured me it was ok.. I caved in and led him to my bedroom. I got naked ass up in the air and gave him some lube. He lubber me with his fingers and pressed his thick head Against my hole. It hurt at first and I urged him to go slow. He worked it a little then popped it in. I felt a rush of cum and he said not to worry he’s a multiple cummer.. he wasn’t lying as he stayed hard fucking me for about a half hour before cuming again. We spent about two hours taking a break here and there. He came three times total in me. At one point my daddy called and told me to get back over he was ready now.. I tried to make up an excuse but he insisted. My new friend laughed knowing that daddy and his cuz would fill me again.. 

• Like 6

good news everybody! I just got fucked and took a load from the tenth guy who I absolutely know for sure was homeless. he fucked me in an alley right off Yonge street downtown. I get set up with him by another homeless guy that fucks me on a regular basis. he told the guy he would get me to let him fuck me in exchange for the guy sharing his t with him. he said when the guy asked him what I wanted he was surprised I take homeless guys for free cause all I care about is getting the loads. the new guy fucked me behind a trash dumpster while the regular kept lookout and they switched after the guy shot his load in me. after they were done the new guy said he wants to fuck me again soon and he might have one or two other guys that would fuck me. average guy, average cock, big load. the regular guy is bigger and really thick.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Guest jason385
On 3/25/2020 at 3:12 PM, Seedthissub said:

Been trying to social distance but my blk daddy called upon me last night to service him and his cousin well at least I thought that’s all it was gonna be. Arrived at his place around 7 he was already to go. He’s been partying pretty hard with his boys lately so I walked into at least 5 of them hanging out out watching reruns of nfl. Usually he’ll just tell me to go to his room and wait for me or his thug cuz to come in but he told me to sit down and watch the game with everyone. I did, and he offered me a beer so we watched tv and bullshitted. One of his buds who was sitting on the couch next to me discreetly whispered that he wanted to fuck me when my daddy wasn’t around and took my phone to enter my number. They started to leave shortly after and the only ones left were my daddy and his cuz, they  both passed out cold so I left.. on the way home I texted the friend and told him it was nice meeting him, he called me back immediately. After some small talk I told him that I was expecting to get fucked earlier but they partied to much... we said our goodbyes and left it like that. When I pulled in my driveway his car pulled in behind mine. He asked if he could come in to talk. I said ok and he followed me in. We talked about my daddy and how he decides who I fuck and he explained that’s why he was discreet and he wanted to be with me. At first I was hesitant but he stood up and let his monster out of his pants. My daddy is 8” thick. This guy was at lest 9.5 and an amazing bod. He promised me my daddy wouldn’t find out and he’s good friends with the thug cousin so I was worried about that. He assured me it was ok.. I caved in and led him to my bedroom. I got naked ass up in the air and gave him some lube. He lubber me with his fingers and pressed his thick head Against my hole. It hurt at first and I urged him to go slow. He worked it a little then popped it in. I felt a rush of cum and he said not to worry he’s a multiple cummer.. he wasn’t lying as he stayed hard fucking me for about a half hour before cuming again. We spent about two hours taking a break here and there. He came three times total in me. At one point my daddy called and told me to get back over he was ready now.. I tried to make up an excuse but he insisted. My new friend laughed knowing that daddy and his cuz would fill me again.. 

You are a good slut for Black Cock. Lucky slut.

On 3/25/2020 at 7:45 AM, Willsuck4cum said:

It was a few weeks ago before “social distancing” in US. I took a day off and went to the gloryholes to suck some anon cock and swallow random cum. At the end of my day a cock came through the hole and as I was sucking him his hips were thrusting and fucking my mouth through the hole. Soon I heard, you want to get fucked? Through the hole? I’d never actually been fucked in a booth through the hole so he’ll yeah. I spun around and pressed my ass against the wall with the gloryhole framing my eager hole. I felt his hard cock slide against my pucker. His cock wet with precum and saliva. He pulled back and I heard him spit and then his cock pressed hard against my hole and his cock head slid in with a moan. He worked his cock back and forth, I heard him say fucking tight as he thrust hard to get in deep. I was doing my best to balance as he fucked hard banging against the wall. I reached back and felt his cock and nuts before spreading my ass cheeks and pushing back against the wall so he could get deeper. He said he was close, do you want it in your ass? I didn’t respond except to push back on his cock and squeeze my hole around him. With a fucking hell he began shooting his load into me. He slid out and was gone. I fingered some of his cum from my hole and tasted it. Sweet and delicious. Now I’m officially hooked on getting fucked at the holes. Once this social distancing is over I need to take more anon glory hope cock. 

Love this post. I'd sure love to get bred like this at a glory hole someday...

On 3/26/2020 at 4:09 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

good news everybody! I just got fucked and took a load from the tenth guy who I absolutely know for sure was homeless. he fucked me in an alley right off Yonge street downtown. I get set up with him by another homeless guy that fucks me on a regular basis. he told the guy he would get me to let him fuck me in exchange for the guy sharing his t with him. he said when the guy asked him what I wanted he was surprised I take homeless guys for free cause all I care about is getting the loads. the new guy fucked me behind a trash dumpster while the regular kept lookout and they switched after the guy shot his load in me. after they were done the new guy said he wants to fuck me again soon and he might have one or two other guys that would fuck me. average guy, average cock, big load. the regular guy is bigger and really thick.

Good girl I really hope you cleaned up there mess and cleaned the cocks with your mouth check your email @LittleCumSewer 

Earlier this week before the country was totally "locked down", a 26 year old married guy who had finished a late shift and badly needed to blow before he went home messaged me and sent a couple of pics. Middle of the night but am always cleaned out ready so just wound up the heating and let him in totally naked with no lights on. A really nice cock (as you can see), rock hard, uncut, and only sucked him for a short time before he shoved his raw cock in me and proceeded to pound me. The illicit nature of being fucked and taking a load from a married guy has always been a huge turn on.  I couldn't see him but could feel a nice hairy chest, hairy legs, and a thick head of hair. Obviously not a newbie and knew the positions. He said he hadn't been into poppers since his teens but told me to go for it. After he shot in me and was dressing he chatted, even said he had kids, but I didn't ask him any searching questions. Then let him out and returned to bed with a well loaded hole.  As that will be the last fuck for a number of weeks i'm a happy man....

AJ.JPG

AJ2.JPG

This lockdown has been making me crazy but luckily I've been in semi-quarantine with the same three guys I've been seeing since December. I say semi-quarantine because I have to drive to their place to get laid but it's totally worth it because I've been getting laid a lot. Yesterday they were totally worn out so I left them alone for a few hours but on Saturday I drained their balls every chance I got. I've never considered myself a size queen before, even though I love a big dick. But I've been so spoiled that I'm definitely going to have a hard time adapting if I ever lose access. Plus my ass is really loose right now. 

I had plans to go get laid on Saturday afternoon so I got up early to work in the yard with my mom. I helped in the garden in planted some lavender in the front yard. While I was working I let one rip by my mom and she told me "That was a loose ass fart." She knows I've been going to see these guys to get fucked and assumes that they're hung (they are), so I didn't try to deny it. I just agreed with her and finished my work so I could hurry over and see my studs. 

I ended up getting my ass wrecked over and over. I spent the night so I could get laid again but I woke up extra early (before 5 in the morning) and was feeling restless. So I texted my bf hoping he'd want to meet up early and screw a load into me but it was way too early and he didn't respond. I got fucked one more time, then I went home and slept in my own bed. When I woke up I wanted to see how loose my pussy really was so I checked it out in the mirror and I was really proud of it! I snapped a couple of blurry pics and one good one, then I moisturized it and let it rest while my men took the day off. 

Since I didn't get laid last night I'm super horny and have been texting my studs. I literally just got a reply while I was writing this out so I'm going to freshen my pussy up and go get it serviced again. 

• Like 4

Finally got my 18 yo neighbor came over again. Tho I have talked to him since our encounter over  a week ago,  today was first time since then, getting with him sexually.  Kept him in my bed for 2+ hours. Got him to kiss this time, plus took 2 loads from him in my mouth (kissed him before i swallowed his 2nd load and shared it with him. ) Fucked him raw again . Still cant believe I finally got him. And lol just waved good morning to his dad earlier in the day when i was bringing in the garbage can. He would prob kill me if he knew.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Guy down the street from me snuck in the garage last night after everyone was sleeping. Felt so good to get inside a stranger after weeks of quarantine. 
didn’t take long and I could feel his ass start to clench down. Heard his cum start to splat on the floor and I let loose and have him about 5 days of cum. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Since lockdown started I've been using Uber to get to work which they cover cos we star our shifts at 5am, an hour earlier than before. Since Monday I've had the same driver taking me in, nice looking guy, mousy blonde hair & a nice big build.  From the minute I got in the car & we locked eyes I hoped it wasn't just me imagining him to be interested.   We said little if anything the first 2 mornings, Wednesday was different, he was very early & txt to say he was ready for me whenever i wanted to go.   I got dressed as quick as possible and got in
In the car.  We locked eye on each other & I decided to flirt, I told him he had gorgeous eyes and very sexy big legs.  He thanked me and said I had gorgeous eyes too and was hoping to find out.  I sat forward and reached out to feel his big legs,  I was rubbing his bulging dick as it got hard & asked his name. " Viktor "  I asked him to get his dick out which he did.  It was massive, uncut & juicy. Stroking it hard I asked if he'd like to fuck his load in my arse which I now had out.  He was up for a fuck & we had plenty of time.  He drove and parked behind an old pub Hampstead heath.   We went a little way in then I dropped my pants and lent against a tree.  He fingered spit & lube up my then shoved his big fat veiny uncut Albanian cock up my arse & plowed me hard for 20 minutes then blew his big thick load in me! Feeling his dick pulsating inside made me shoot my load.  

I booked Viktor to come back and get me after my shift.  When I got in he wasn't wearing the heavy coat from the morning, just a t shirt that showed me his well built body was totally very muscular.  I asked if he wanted to carry on breeding at my place. He did & he spend 8 hours fucking & breeding me with his endless Big thick babybabbter

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

It has been awhile since I last posted, but I finally took some time to hook up again.  With all this time off, why not?  I was cruising Grindr and stumbled on a profile that I tapped.  He tapped back and we started to chat.  After exchanging some information, little did I know he was a guy I met off of BBRT and fucked before.  It has been about five years since then, he is now 23 but quite the hot little poz dude now.  We traded a lot of conversation and he decided he was too horny to turn me down.  He drove over to my place and I met him at the door in my thong.  We made out in the doorway as I slid my hands down his pants and played with his hole and likewise he with mine.  We went upstairs to my bedroom where some more passionate making out led to me tearing off his clothes and exposing his rock hard 10 in thick cock.  he is a scrawny 5'8", 120 pounds with a nice slab of meat which I fully engulfed.  He moaned and I knew I hit the right spot.  After awhile I got up on the bed and he pulled my thong aside and began to lick and eat out my ass, something he said he had wanted to do ever since we first met.  I gladly obliged and let him tongue fuck me for a long time before I rolled him over and proceeded to do the same to him.  I am not sure who moaned louder, him or me.  Although he is a bottom, I know in the past he topped occasionally and I certainly would have let him open me up with his monster cock and drop a nice juicy load in me, but that night was my night to load him up.  After loosening up his hole with my tongue, I slid my hard cock in his hole and lay on top of him pounding him into the mattress.  After ten minutes of that, I rolled him over and continued to pound him as we made out.  I soon let loose my first load and his eyes opened wide when he felt it hit him deep inside.  I kept my cock in him continuing to fuck my load in deeper.  In no time I had a second, smaller but equally impressive load coating his insides again.  I stayed in him as long as I could until my limp, cum coated cock slipped out of his gaping smooth hole.  He happily rolled over on me and cleaned my cock.  We spent some time afterwards cuddling and catching up before he had to leave.  We made plans to meet up again since he now found his daddy once again. :)