How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

On 6/16/2021 at 6:40 AM, Lily95 said:

I got raped by a guy in junior high when i was 12. I had a girly figure back then and when it happened i honestly felt good. I was scared yet invigorated. I went a couple years before i got used again this time i was a little more willing but stil scared. I think deep down i always was a whore like they all kept saying to me. Now i feel like I'm a woman trapped in a mans body and i love being a girl.

Yes !   Almost the same way - think it was my mother ( divorced ) developing me like her - developing wanted my hole like her pussy ( seeing it many times enema times ) - long story !  Still wanting my hole like a female pussy - prolapse and more !

When I was 8yo I had a couple of brief encounters with a boy of 10, but it didn't rise to the level of molestation.  After that I wanted to be molested.  Seriously, badly wanted to be - or at least to repeat what happened those times - but unfortunately never had any offers, and I was much too shy to make advances.  One of my larger regrets in life.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, poztwinksrhot said:

When I was 8yo I had a couple of brief encounters with a boy of 10, but it didn't rise to the level of molestation.  After that I wanted to be molested.  Seriously, badly wanted to be - or at least to repeat what happened those times - but unfortunately never had any offers, and I was much too shy to make advances.  One of my larger regrets in life.

Same here 

On 3/26/2017 at 10:00 PM, travelingbi said:

According to the law, I guess it would be considered molestation. But, for the most part, I was a willing participant.

A neighbor, (my best friends alcoholic fireman father) started having me suck his cock when I was 8 year old. I did it until I was 12 years old. I started off sucking him off out of fear. He caught me playing with my cock, looking at a Playboy magazine, in the bushes of his yard (in what we had kind of carved out an area to be our "fort or hut"). He was the only one home at the moment. His wife and son were out shopping or something. He dragged me down his basement and threatened to tell my Mormon parents what I was doing, unless I put my mouth on his cock. I had never seen an adult's cock before. And I had never seen a cock hard before. I was completely fascinated by it. I remembered it was very long, very thick and cut. He was a dark complexioned Italian guy. And was a very hairy man. He was an alcoholic and could get quite violent when he was drunk. We were all frightened of his temper. I could tell he had been drinking. And I didn't want to get him mad. And I didn't want him to tell my conservative parents. Even at the age of 8, I kind of had some idea that I liked boys instead of girls. Even though I was afraid of my friend's Dad, I also found him to be really sexy. He was a fireman. He was tall, muscular, a big athletic, muscular guy. Very handsome, with dark curly hair. And his muscular chest was covered with a thick carpet of hair. 

This first time, he just opened his pants and had me try to suck and lick his cock. He ended up jacking off into my mouth. But as I got better at sucking him, he would cum directly into my mouth. He tried to fuck me a few times. But, I could never take his cock up into me. He didn't force me to take his dick in my ass, because he was afraid I'd make too much noise because it hurt too much. So, for the most part, I just sucked him off. He eventually would get naked. I would worship his sexy chest. Suck and lick his cock and balls. And he taught me to eat his ass. 

At age 12, his wife found out he was molesting not only me, but some other kids in the neighborhood. Both boys and girls. She put a stop to it. But, she never told anyone else about it.
So, the sex stopped with him. 

Did he ever go to prison, or get beat to a bloody pulp?

On 7/25/2021 at 11:17 PM, erk said:

When I was ten having a sleep over at a friends house his eighteen year old brother forced me down on his cock! It came completely out of no where when I was sleeping, blew in my mouth and threatened to tell everyone I knew. At that age you take threats like that seriously, so I stayed quiet. We played football for the same club and he continued to use the threat as blackmail. For the rest of that year before my family moved towns he blew load after load into my mouth on Saturday mornings when he had his only chance to get near me. Honestly at the time it scared the crap out of me, but I really got a taste for it.

Fast forward three years and I'm going to a private all boys school on South Tce in Adelaide. Any of the locals would know that in the late 80's it was less than 200m from two of the main beats, a gay bar and the only sauna in town. Every day I'd walk home through what is essentially a large vacant dark park. Through the first part of the year I didn't really take in the guys wondering around during the early evenings, by the time winter hit and I had rugby training in the evening and was walking home in the dark it was a different story. One night I had a guy straight up ask me if I wanted to suck his cock as I walked past, at this stage in life I've worked out I'm bi and have gone through puberty. I still don't know how a had the nerve to say yes, I followed the guy into the bushes and took his load. That was the first of many, with many different guys. The number of times I climbed into the back of taxis and hire cars to blow someone over the next five years I couldn't count.

Looking back on it pre internet, I'm guessing the word had got out that a cute little cock sucker was about. I only ever had one bad experience when a guy was very rough with me, which looking back is a huge surprise. At the start when guys asked if I wanted to fuck I'd always say no and never had an issue.  I lost my virginity in the parklands during my second year at that school, a guy I'd regularly blown had me sit on him one evening with some poppers up my nose, fuck it hurt, but it was so good at the same time when they kicked in. Fourteen year old me had zero concept of condoms or anything safe, fuck knows how I ignorantly survived that time during the height of the Aids crisis in Australia, more dumb luck than anything at a guess! I spent my twenties in hetro relationships after finishing school, with only ever a few parkland walks when drunk on a Saturday night. My late thirties and forties have been very much about catching up on missed chances! Living life to the fullest again these days! Good fun looking back though

Pulteney sauna can be a fun place 😉

4 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Yes !   Almost the same way - think it was my mother ( divorced ) developing me like her - developing wanted my hole like her pussy ( seeing it many times enema times ) - long story !  Still wanting my hole like a female pussy - prolapse and more !

Later on - older - I was sent to my Uncle's and Cousin place for 2 weeks vacation - party's - weed - drinking - aspirins / knockout party pills - became a cock fest 2 weeks !

On 2/11/2018 at 2:17 PM, FJLinNYC said:

When I was younger (late preteens, early teens), I had sex with more than a couple men that would moan out their son's name as they'd cum. So many men crave their gay sons.

I think sex with one's dad like yours could have really been a great bonding experience, if he's still around and open, ask from your heart.

I had the exact same experience they would call me by their sons name when they were cumming.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, timfreo said:

Pulteney sauna can be a fun place 😉

Oh yes, love a good dark room! As much as I like barebacking, I rarely do there, I like to know the guy seeding me. I love having a regular that I start fucking safe, then wear him down over a few meets… the moment he slides in raw the first time and realises I’m not going to stop him! Everyone has a different way of navigating their kink. The pub that’s now a fasta pasta was the green dragon, but shut when I was at school. 

19 hours ago, Pnpguyny said:

I was 11 and reading this old thread made me  realize 11 was the age in so many stories. I think I talk about my first in this thread, its so long I have to look

What happen ?  You are so Fucking Beautiful and decided to become a Bottom - Pussy Cunt hole - what happen ?

1 hour ago, ronnie4u said:

What happen ?  You are so Fucking Beautiful and decided to become a Bottom - Pussy Cunt hole - what happen ?

Buddys dad got me and I kept going back till I got too old for him.

1 hour ago, ronnie4u said:

Buddys dad got me and I kept going back till I got too old for him.

On 7/26/2021 at 12:44 PM, TotalTop said:

Did he ever go to prison, or get beat to a bloody pulp?

Are you okay? Your reaction is dripping with rage and judgement! I'll refrain from publicly psychoanalyzing. Also,, I am responding before reading through to the end of the thread.

So, I apologize if you've already shared what's driving the intensity of words chosen in response to someone's story.

Side Note:

My personal philosophy has no room for beating to a bloody pulp another person. Sending a person to prison usually results in making that person into a better prisoner/ future law breaker. Those were the only ootions presented by the response. Treatment, support, and various programs identified to address the underlying factors that contributed to the actions of the father could have been mentioned, too.

THIS, along with my personal & professional experiences point me to ask again, are you okay?

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, PlayyTimez said:

Are you okay? Your reaction is dripping with rage and judgement! I'll refrain from publicly psychoanalyzing. Also,, I am responding before reading through to the end of the thread.

So, I apologize if you've already shared what's driving the intensity of words chosen in response to someone's story.

Side Note:

My personal philosophy has no room for beating to a bloody pulp another person. Sending a person to prison usually results in making that person into a better prisoner/ future law breaker. Those were the only ootions presented by the response. Treatment, support, and various programs identified to address the underlying factors that contributed to the actions of the father could have been mentioned, too.

THIS, along with my personal & professional experiences point me to ask again, are you okay?

I am fine. Why the fake concern? 🤔

Professional experience? Anyone can claim to be a psychiatrist, doctor, therapist, etc. online.

I have no sympathy for pederasts, chickenhawks, sexual abusers, etc. they hurt and psychologically damage the children and teens who they groom, and sexually abuse.  Many wind up murdering their victims.

Pedophiles, chickenhawks, sexual abusers of children/teens cannot be "reformed" or change any more than someone who is gay or bisexual can somehow become heterosexual/straight.

7 minutes ago, TotalTop said:

I am fine. Why the fake concern? 🤔

Professional experience? Anyone can claim to be a psychiatrist, doctor, therapist, etc. online.

I have no sympathy for pederasts, chickenhawks, sexual abusers, etc. they hurt and psychologically damage the children and teens who they groom, and sexually abuse.  Many wind up murdering their victims.

Pedophiles, chickenhawks, sexual abusers of children/teens cannot be "reformed" or change any more than someone who is gay or bisexual can somehow become heterosexual/straight.

If you've read thru many of the posts in the forum, I think you'll see that there are many people here who walked away with a net positive experience from their early start. I don't think that it's fair to pass judgment on their own thoughts and feelings about their experiences, or expect that they have to share the same draconian sexual views on this topic that we have here in the United States when in other countries these practices are normal and routine, and those people live a perfectly well-adjusted life. I think we do a lot of people a disfavor when we tell them they are supposed to be traumatized instead of letting them decide if it was traumatic for them on their own.

• Like 3