How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Guest demonesswhore
On 1/23/2021 at 1:55 PM, Lillypoo95 said:

Yes i was molested and raped when i was 12. Now im a huge whore. I felt like i was nothing but trash for feeling the way i am.

Me too. My dad & Uncle made me their whore bitch!

• 2 months later...

I cannot say I was molested as a kid, but did mess around a lot as a kid.

I sucked my first cock at 7, he was 8.
Swallowed first load at 8, they were 13 & 14

If anything I was the instigator in most cases, even sucking off my 15yo babysitter when i was 8 or getting my neighbors (13) uncle (20's) to camp out with us and play.    I was always looking for an excuse to get a friends cock in my mouth.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 8:46 AM, Service69You said:

Would like to chat with others that felt it was a good experience and kicked off a life long drive to seek out cock.  

I went in to detail about this in another thread but I was 8 or 9 when an uncle started raping. It went on until I was 12. 
Did not like it at the time but looking back now I always get hard thinking of it. It made me what I am today even though it took me a few years later to realize I was gay/bi. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I started at 11 by step brother, then an uncle took over at 13 and made me his cumdump, taught me to suck, swallow and what my ass is for.  Did it turn me into a cum dump today?  fuck yes.  I do not call it molesting, i called it fun.  hot when you are that age and an adult cock cums your way,.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/13/2021 at 8:46 AM, Service69You said:

Would like to chat with others that felt it was a good experience and kicked off a life long drive to seek out cock.  

I love to chat about my experiences.  hit me up

• Like 2

I started jacking at a relatively normal time, think grade four. But, didn’t actually lose the V-plates till uni. While I definitely remember crushing on guys in school, I think knowing I was a top and most of my crushes were straight made for an unconscious cockblocking of myself. Lol. So, I think my kinks and perversions are more like making up for lost time more than anything. 

3 hours ago, Avgdude2020 said:

I started at 11 by step brother, then an uncle took over at 13 and made me his cumdump, taught me to suck, swallow and what my ass is for.  Did it turn me into a cum dump today?  fuck yes.  I do not call it molesting, i called it fun.  hot when you are that age and an adult cock cums your way,.

Agreed..... my experiences were...'wonderous'.

I wasn´t actually molested, but felt very strangely once. My mum had and has a problem with alcohol and once, at like 6 or 7 years old, we were kind of ruff playing when she, drunk, started to touch me in the ways I didn´t like suddenly. I told her something like she should stop or I will tell my grandma (her mom), who she hated and she beat me a lot with a ruler to the degree that next day in the kindergarten, when I had to go to the pajamas for afternoon sleep and some of the kindergarten staff was helping me, she almost screamed out when she saw my back and didn´t want to believe me it wasn´t my father who beat me like that. One or two years later, during a family vacation in a spa town, I once touched her tit (clothed) just as a joke and she hit my face so hard I almost fell down the stairs we were just ascending. My face hurt like hell but I thought of it as a kind of revenge on what she did to me, later.

I was raped at gunpoint when I was 14.  I was sexually active with my girlfriend so I was not a prude but the concept of gay sex was disgusting to me.  I was certain that he was going to kill me and dump me in a ditch somewhere.  My sense was far more horror than sexual response.  He barebacked me then sucked me off.  I can remember being amazed that I was getting hard and came in his mouth.  I walked home and sat down for dinner with my mom and dad with cum oozing out of me.  I never told a soul for decades.  Married with four kids, at age 34 I started having cravings for unprotected anal sex with gay top men.  It has never stopped.  I crave that same feeling of gay sperm oozing out of my ass.  I only bareback and now I am seeking toxic sperm to complete my transformation.  I am thankful for my rapist although I do have fantasies how my life might have been different if I had gotten the gun from him and shot him first.  I am certain that I would not be seeking cock for my ass.

• Upvote 2

I was an Altar boy when quite young. Can't recall exactly what age I was, but it was in Primary School so probably around 10.  I was introduced to cock by one of the Priests who conducted Mass. When Mum & Dad were all standing around with other familes outside after Mass, I was on my knees in the side chapel were we got changed, sucking the Priests cock . I never said anything to anyone. Always drive home sitting in the back seat with cum in my tummy

Was 3 with moms bf at the time who would tickle me so much which is why i hate being tickled and get violent.

4 with a downstair neightbor who always had easter candy. His teen son too. Used to play doctor a lot and i was pregnant a lot  and was sexuqlly active at school with boys and once got with one of yes security guards whp caught me peeing where i shouldnt. sadly between ages of 10 and 20 was few sexual stuff since i developed social anxiety and an eating disorder. Made myself into a fat superchub but qlso still a masochistic submissive fag whp needs to be slammed and then pounded till i stop moving. That ontop of verbal and physicql abuse from alcoholic and mentally ill parents and you get a fag with no self respectwho wants nothing more than to die on his masters cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1