How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Wouldn't call it molested but my friend's dad seduced me at 14. He saw me looking at his bulge in a bathing suit and smiled. Got my first taste of cock and cum that afternoon. I still remember gagging on the cum but loving the taste. 

I’m not sure that someone’s potential enjoyment of an event, or if it shaped them in what they consider a positive way, disqualifies it as molestation just by simple definition. Think about if someone cums when they’re being raped - which happens more often than it seems maybe - would disqualify it as rape. 

As I said, my uncle used me for 3 years, and this was after my two cousins (his kids) got a little too old. So he moved on to someone close, femme, and easy to control. He molested us, molested me. 

Just for me, at least, it wasn’t a negative experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, evilalex said:

Have you been able to deal with that okay? Or has it had a negative impact?

I've handled it far better than I expected, considering how many cases there are where people can't move forward. It definitely affected how far I can take my limits as an adult, though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 9:06 AM, CumdumpDad said:

Wouldn't call it molested but my friend's dad seduced me at 14. He saw me looking at his bulge in a bathing suit and smiled. Got my first taste of cock and cum that afternoon. I still remember gagging on the cum but loving the taste. 

Oh Yes !  Same here - I got caught staring at a crotch - then guys wearing sheer underwear - silk thongs - panties - sexy fem wear - then teaching me wearing - showing me erections - cum loads - perfect lube - becoming more interested and addicted - others like me ?

• Like 3

I wasn't molested as a kid but I wish I had been. I was a really horny boy and started playing with myself and having dry orgasms in the 2nd grade. I didn't really know what gay sex was but I always fantasized about being with older men. Having them touch me all over and teach me how to service them. I love doing ageplay with some of the guys I phone sex with; haven't found anyone to do it in person with (one daddy likes to pretend I'm 16 but I want to be younger for someone)

• Like 2

On 5/15/2021 at 2:32 AM, laguyinhou said:

I probably did the molesting, to be quite honest. Mods, you're welcome to edit if need be. Here's my story:

I was 10 when I gave my virginity to a 28yo redhead with an 8in cock. I saw him in the JC Penney restroom through a hole in the partition. He unlocked his stall door thinking I was much older than I was, and he freaked out when he saw my age. I told him to let me do what I wanted to do or I would tell the store clerk he tried to molest me. I sucked him for a bit, and then turned around and sat down on his cock. I went all the way down to his balls, all the way back up, and sat back down and he unloaded deep into my ass.

Sounds so Exciting - those things happen to me but later in age - believe I love of been your friend - learning and experiencing your tmes !

• Like 1

Quite often by an uncle, as my mother passed when I was 12, and my younger brother and I would need to visit my aunt and uncle for dinner as our father worked long hours.  After dinner, my brother would be with my aunt and my uncle would be using my arse in his workshop.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I got raped by a guy in junior high when i was 12. I had a girly figure back then and when it happened i honestly felt good. I was scared yet invigorated. I went a couple years before i got used again this time i was a little more willing but stil scared. I think deep down i always was a whore like they all kept saying to me. Now i feel like I'm a woman trapped in a mans body and i love being a girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1