How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

11 Oral.  Next door neighbor and a close friend of my family got me started sucking him off every day, as soon as I got home from school.  At first, I was really nervous, but I quickly got over that, and I couldn't wait to suck him off every day.

13 Anal.  Same next door neighbor showed me how to hose out my hole.  He was very patient with me, allowing me to slowly take more and more of his cock (I thought it was HUGE).  Before long, I was able to take a good pounding.  Good memories.

• Piggy 1

16 oral and 17 anal. It was when I got my drivers license and I would go to the adult arcades, I sucked off an older guy and he came in my mouth, I was kind of scared. I got fucked at a different arcade when I was 17 and drunk, I was getting a blow job at a gloryhole and an older guy came up behind me and fucked my ass, wasn’t a big cock but he came a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

My first anything was bottoming for a older guy.  I was 16ish and he was in his 30s.  I remember he knew I was a virgin and we had agreed to using condoms.  I drove to his place and was so nervous but knocked on the door.  We sat on his couch and he took the lead.  He put my hand on his pants and touched mine too. I could feel his bulge.  We got undressed and he got between my legs and sucked on my cock and started playing with my hole.  Soon there after he asked if I still wanted to have sex and I said Yes.  I was rock hard and very excited. 

He went into the bathroom to get a condom and then came back and said he was sorry that his brother must of taken them.  He said he understood if I wanted to stop and leave.  Many years later I now know I got totally played but at the moment all I wanted to do was keep going.

We were in his upstairs apartment that overlooked a city park.  I fully expected to go into his bedroom but we stayed in his living room that had a huge patio window and the curtains were open.  I still remember seeing people outside but don't know if anyone saw us.  I was still sitting on the couch and he got between my legs again and sucked my cock again but this time really fingered my hole and was much more aggressive about it. He did ask occasionally if I was still okay as he did and one time after I said yes he picked me up and pushed me down over tbe backrest of the couch.  My face now was right in the patio window and I was watching people outside.  I could feel him rubbing his hard cock against my ass crack and slapping me with it.  He told me he was going to enter me and I just stayed quiet.  It really hurt but he got his dick inside me and got to fucking me.  

After a bit he said he was going to cum and asked if I wanted him to pull out, I said nothing.  He kept fucking me and asked again and again I was quiet.  When he started to shoot his load he moved his hands from my hips to my shoulders and held me down.  I was kinda in shock and tried to say Please Stop but either he didn't hear me or the words didn't come out.  He bred me right there on the couch as I looked at people walking around and enjoying the sun.  

After he pulled out he sat next to me and I got off the backrest and sat next to him.  He asked if sex was what I thought it was going to be like and I said it wasn't anything like I figured it would be.  He apologized again for not having a condom and then asked if I would like to go lay on the bed and rest.  I followed him into his bedroom and we laid down for a bit. 

After a while he got up and said he was going to take a shower and I should shower with him.  This was all so new to me being with another person sexually. We got into the shower and he said he wanted me to soap up his body. He said he did all the hard work earlier and I should wash him.  When it came time to soap his dick he had me really lather it up and stroke it and he got hard again.  I was not sure what I should do so just kept letting it slide between my hands.  He was rock hard again and told me to get on my knees and suck my first cock.  I got down and took him in my mouth.  I did not know what I was doing but he guided me telling me how to suck him in the ways he liked.   After a bit he grabbed my head and held me down on his shaft and I was struggling for air and gagging.  He held me and blew his load into my throat.  He said this was my reward for his hard work and that if I wanted to jack off to go ahead.  He got out of the shower grabbed a towel and went back into the bedroom leaving me there on my knees drooling his cum.  I stood up and washed my ass not sure exactly how to get his cum out of me from before then got out. 

He was sitting on the couch when I finally got dried off and dressed.  He said he would like to see me again sometime and I said I would like that too.  I never did see him again but he was my first. 

• Piggy 2

I was 9 when I took my first load. My neighbor a big greek high school guy took me into his dad's outbuilding/workshop. They were my next door neighbors. He had a huge uncut cock and made me suck it then rolled me over and rammed it in my ass. It really hurt but it was almost divine. I knew right then I'd need more of that the rest of my life. After he came I went home and fingered my hole and tasted his seed. A pervpig was born

2022-08-26ewfuckdm1 - snapshot2.jpg

2022-06-27hungryDM.jpg

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't until I was about 20 that I took my first bare load (it was the late 90s so there was still a lot of pressure around safe sex).  It was when I was cruising outdoors, snogged a skinhead top, he turned and shoved me against the wall.  I went "I only fuck safe" and he went "you'll take it raw or not at all" as he fingered my arse.  That persuaded me... ;)  Went home with a load dripping down my leg ;)

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1