Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Not really a fan of the term "cunt" or "pussy". If I'm in the mood for pussy, I get a woman. 

Sloppy cunts don't do it for me. When I'm fucking men, I want manliness. 

That's why I usually say something along the lines of "I want to impregnate your ass" (sounds better in german). 

And yes I know, ass technically refers to a muscle. But that's what I like to feel: a man's muscular ass massaging my dick in his rectum.

• Upvote 3

Hole, arsehole, manchute.

Not a bigblover of pussy or cunt, but each to their own.

TBH, there are some great horny stories on here, but soon as they start feminising with pussy or cunt, it kind of makes me lose the Manliness and hornyness of Men doing Men.

Like, if I read, I love rimming mens arseholes or licking their hole, makes me rockhard.

If I read, I love rimming mens cunts or licking their pussy. Just kills it for me.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Typos

Interesting range of preferences on this thread, and interesting how at least some of us have developed a nuanced vocabulary to refer to that specific anatomy, in much the same way that cultures around the Arctic have developed multiple terms for the nuances of snow.

For myself, I generally use cunt to refer to the opening and emphasize its sexual function, and prefer it because the hard consonants suggest impact, pressure, and masculine energy. Hole for me is a more neutral term that suggests a space or void rather that something warm and fleshy and pleasurable. Personally, I find that manhole makes this worse by conjuring an image of something with a heavy metal lid. On the other hand, fuckhole/phukhole softens it and suggests something fleshy.

I never use pussy for self-description, as I associate it too closely with femininity, in a way that I don’t associate cunt. Yet If a Top chooses to refer to my pussy, it can be very arousing because it signals that he ia approaching me in a breeding frame of mind and I can expect a deeply penetrative, primal/rutting style of intercourse.

Constructions like bussy and mangina leave me cold because they feel contrived and draw attention to themselves as words that seem to be trying a little too hard to make a statement about masculinity.

And of course I use ass all the time to refer to my hole, but the fact that it can also refer to the whole area surrounding the hole renders it potentially less useful - a bottom can have an uninspiringly narrow or bony ass, for instance, but still give incredible ass in therms of its internal feel and his skill in using it. Plus, the variance with British arse complicates matters.

It’s curious that given the number of terms we use, we so seldom see other established synonyms for vagina used gor male hole, like twat or quim, but perhaps these are so closely associated with females that this is simply a step too far. 

• Like 2

On 1/8/2014 at 4:02 AM, subbytch said:

There is something about having it called my "cunt" that makes it twitch and my dick hard. I don't go in for drag or consider myself a woman, but being called a bitch and fucked in the cunt is heaven.

Relate to this very hard. I LOVE it when guys who fuck my ass call it my cunt. Pussy is okay too but somehow not as hot as cunt. I just love the word, love the idea of having a cunt that can be fucked full, filled and stretched with cock and cum....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I agree with whatever the top/Alpha/Daddy/Master wants...but I wiil admit that if HE really gets into whatever language he is using...then I start loving it and it makes me more of where.

For example, I hate the word mangina...but there was one sleazy, nasty old man top who really got off on calling my hole a mangina:  "I'm gonna flood your mangina with my baby batter until you're dripping like a dirty street ho" and the like.  It got him super hot and made him fuck me like a beast...so it started to get me hot too.

There was another really awesome sleaze-Daddy who called my mouth a spitcunt and my ass a shitcunt. He was a total pig master: fat, sweaty, 65 yo bear with a huge fat cock who pubes always smelled of stale  piss who liked me to lick and sniff his entire body while telling me what a filthy pig slut I was...he'd fuck both my holes for hours...good times.

Edited by bearcunt