Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

I tend to use the term "hole", the whole fag is a hole (or 2 holes) in reality. Cunt/pussy I don't mind, but I don't go for crossdressers, and such talk can make the hole act like a girl. Which is a turn off for me, although I get that by having cock in a hole, the fag is taking a girls role to some extent.

• Like 1

A top calls me what ever he likes and wants, but for me definately love being called a pussy or cunt. For me im his sissy bitch, im his whore and im taking his cock inside of me. so im nothing more then a hole doing what a female would do the only difference to me is that besides my one hole i have a cock and balls but i perform for a man the same role that a female does and in my mind i am a female in a man body doing what comes naturaly to a female and spreading my legs for a men to fulfill his natural desires of fucking me. to him im his pussy hole and love it, but he is the domiant man and i am a hole and nothing more to him. he does as he pleases and calls what he wants.

• 5 months later...

I used to say hole. But I had a revelation. I am a submissive bottom cunt. My cock is useless. I have a pussy or a cunt. My master wants me to gradually become more feminine. I met this guy once and my submissive femme side come out instantly around him. I will be meeting him again and again. My cunt needs more work. It needs to be able to get really loose. 

In short it's my pussy or cunt. 

i have a guy from Germany who contacted me on Grindr and referred to hole as my pussy. I love it when men refer to me as cunt, pussy, i know its a feminine names given to women, but then I am being fucked like a women, I even dress up as a women for men to enjoy me as they please.

When talking on this site, I find I use the word "ass" when having a general discussion. When I am getting into a descriptive discussion about what I like/want, my slutty side come out and I start referring to it more often as "hole".

In the throes of passion, he can call it whatever he likes, and I'll be using that same word when verbally encouraging him to fill it!

• 2 months later...