Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Wondering if anyone has done this or close to it !  My Mother ( Italian , big breast , smoker ) just got a divorce - dating black men - having sex in her bed room ! I used to peek in her bed room window - she was aggressive a animal - she was my idol ! Make a short story - love to call my hole a pussy hole - and seeing videos - boy pussy's - get excited developing my pussy !

I love to hear from bottoms you enjoy stretching - developing their pussy's - fingering - toys - each day ! 

Love and Adore Fem boys - Cross Dressers - Transgenders - I have a routine almost every day !

Do you smoke Meth ?

5 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Not being nor feeling particularly feminine, I prefer "ass" or "hole", or "deep in my guts/belly". If you're doing a good job of filling it, I'm not super picky. But if you call it something that makes me giggle, it may spoil the mood.

Fully fully agree!!!

• Haha 1

I will never forget my first meth- Daddy. He taught me so much and gave me so much to remember. The first time we partied together he fucked me in almost every position imaginable, including in a sling, but I specifically remember when he fucked me in missionary position. His face was so intense and his eyes were shining as he stared down into mine and said, “ This is the way men should always fuck.” And then he unloaded a  massive load inside me. I’ve never forgotten that, that he said “men.”

I’ve never had any desire to be feminized. I am a man who gives up his ass to other men. And I am one kinky sonofabitch. You can use my ass; you can use my hole. But I do not have a pussy and I am not a cunt.

Edited by BBArchangel
  • Upvote 2