How rough do you like to give or take it?

Guest SBBOY

On 6/15/2020 at 11:45 PM, Vicarious said:

I love it when a big black cock wrecks my hole and makes me bleed

Oh Fuck Yes - having tina or meth - 3 to 5 Poz Studs - love bi Dicks - gang bang me - seeing their dicks covered with my blood - love bloody videos - Please !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am not into the BDSM scene, in general, yet have found I get very turned on, while being spanked or paddled, while being  fucked, even verbally called a Bitch, while this is taking place.

On 12/22/2013 at 6:11 AM, Guest said:

Rough and hard. But it really is the choice of the top, I'm just a hole to be used.

i second that!  i love to receive a cock and start slow and deep.  Once my cunthole is loosened up enough, i just want...need...that cock pounded into my cunthole...deep, hard and rough!  Cum past my second ring, so Your seed stays with me all day!!   But, as "guest" said...it's really not up to me...i am there to submit, surrender and service my Top!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I love it rough. I love to be manhandled. After a miserable work week I want a good sexual release that matches my feelings for the last several days. You can fuck me hard, and I'm going to be pushing back hard. I'm going to ride you hard. I may not be thinking about the rough work week while getting fucked, but the pent up angry energy is there and I'm going to be using your cock and body to release it.

After a shit week at work, get ready for a wild ride.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m vers but whether I’m topping or bottoming, I love giving it hard and rough, though not a necessity to get me off. Depending on what the other guy likes, I’m down to roll with it. 

When topping, I love the feeling of overpowering my bottom, and knowing that he’d have it no other way. Love ramping up the intensity until I’m cumming balls deep in his well pounded hole, then regressing into a soft cuddly bear…

… and that’s exactly how I like to take it when I bottom. I love to look my top in the eyes when he’s jackhammer fucking my hole deep and hard, letting him know that he can take my hole as hard and he pleases.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Been  a long time for me, butbI DO like it rough. in a perfect world I'd be in fighting shape able to grapple wrestling trade some real blows anFightbfor Dominance, Fight for the right to top an Fight  for a nut.

Unfortunately, it seems that level of engagement is now recognized as non consent.

I just miss the old days

9 hours ago, Kayne said:

Been  a long time for me, butbI DO like it rough. in a perfect world I'd be in fighting shape able to grapple wrestling trade some real blows anFightbfor Dominance, Fight for the right to top an Fight  for a nut.

Unfortunately, it seems that level of engagement is now recognized as non consent.

I just miss the old days

not with one who like to fight for access, winner takes (or gives) it all

total bottom here, so only getting applies to me.

i don't like mean, forceful or bullying, and frankly, it's not necessary. For a guy to force me  to take His cock would be a total disconnect because i want it lol. All He has to do is express need or desire and He's opened me. 

As to primal passionate fucking? Hell yeah. After a lifetime of receiving Mens penetration, cock, orgasm, seed, my hole is pretty much conditioned for that. i have a regular FB who alternates between pounding the fuck out of me while affectionately kissing my shoulders, and that drives me wild. If He gets verbal asserting how much i need and want Him and telling me to 'take' His cock, all the better, He's right. 

i do not perceive any mean intent though, just primal passion, and that is awesome, to me it's an expression of extreme need/desire to fuck and breed, and i have the same reciprocating need/desire to be fucked and bred, so it's symbiotic for me.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2

On 12/9/2022 at 4:35 AM, URS2USE said:

i second that!  i love to receive a cock and start slow and deep.  Once my cunthole is loosened up enough, i just want...need...that cock pounded into my cunthole...deep, hard and rough!  Cum past my second ring, so Your seed stays with me all day!!   But, as "guest" said...it's really not up to me...i am there to submit, surrender and service my Top!!

Same here!  I love a guy that goes from mild to wild.  Starting off doggy with hom teasing my hole.  Just rub cock on hole.  Maybe stick just the trip in, making me beg for it teasing, talking dirty to me ir degrading me as he likes.

When I least expect it, drives his cock up me balls to the wall.  It's nice if they then just stay in you to adjust, but most guys go into beast mode and pound hard.  

It also depends on how long it takes the top to cum.  I had a hot 10 inch Latin breed me for close to an hour. He was very aggressive, and even as a bottom, was getting worn out.  He eventually pulled out of me and had me stroke and suck his cock for another 15-20 minutes before he plunged his cock up my ass and released deep in me.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, poptronic said:

I’m vers but whether I’m topping or bottoming, I love giving it hard and rough, though not a necessity to get me off. Depending on what the other guy likes, I’m down to roll with it. 

When topping, I love the feeling of overpowering my bottom, and knowing that he’d have it no other way. Love ramping up the intensity until I’m cumming balls deep in his well pounded hole, then regressing into a soft cuddly bear…

… and that’s exactly how I like to take it when I bottom. I love to look my top in the eyes when he’s jackhammer fucking my hole deep and hard, letting him know that he can take my hole as hard and he pleases.

In retrospect I wish we had played when we met years ago pop.  Yeah you were newly converted then, but I would have happily enjoyed your jizz in me....

• Like 1

For me, everything depends on the set-up.  In the fuckjoints, there's only Hole needing Cock, and Cock needing Hole - there's no need for much communication about this or that.  I think of it as the lowest common denominator.  The base-line from which we all either progress or remain static.  

There are all kinds of variety in male/male sex, and that's great.  I learned very early on to respect and try my best to live up to the Leather Ethic*, and life as a Leatherman (in gear or out of it) has proven - for me - to be a most positive, uplifting and honorable way to structure my life.  These days, that has faded - at least as I learned years ago - but the foundations remain.  Even in the backrooms, that foundation of behaving in a certain way remains to this day.  Thus, I can use my Cock in the most brutal way, assuming that kind of fuck has been previously negotiated, or I can make sweet, tender, beautiful love with it, or a little of this, a little of that.  

The point is, we're not just one dimensional.  We're human beings, reflecting all kinds of emotions, mental processes, behaviors, Lusts, and that's completely appropriate.  What isn't appropriate, is a Top/Dom forcing a guy to do X act without any previous negotiation. Neither is it appropriate for a bottom to expect X without communicating that act to the Top in a respectful and honest way.

From the lowest common denominator to the most elevated Mating, without the respect for the other guy, we give up the opportunity for something special, and merely rut in each other - which is pervectly fine in and of itself.  In the fuckjoints, when guys are lined up, Holes in the air inviting loads, it's clear what is anticipated, which is completely and enticingly appropriate.  For anything more specialized, communication is required.  

We can't simply assume that whatever we want is going to be what the other guy wants. 

*which, in a nutshell, is:  Always respect the other guy.  Never be dishonest with the other guy.  Conduct ourselves with integrity, and never harm the other guy without a very clear definition of what that "harm" entails.  There's a lot more to it, but that's the foundational position.  

• Like 3

Easily prefer to take or give it as rough as possible. I've had guys try to be "gentle" and "sensual" and I just couldn't get into it. I couldn't stop thinking how I just wanted him to start ploughing my hole as hard as humanly possible. 

I love cock in me anyway but the faster and more rough it's sliding in and out of my ass the better IMHO. 

• Like 1