Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Took aday off work today,drove to sauna in Birmingham, love the darkroom that it offers,kinda sleezy and always smells of sex.. pretty quiet to start with.

Later got busy and quite a few guys in the room just feeling each other etc, I bent over to suck this big dick and felt my arse being fingered, I carried on sucking and then a cock was sliding in my hole and it felt fucking great, the dark, the scent of sweaty men the aroma of poppers and spunk and anticipation it was awesome, I was in my element, guys were just presenting their dicks at my mouth and I was sucking them whilst getting my arse fucked, I felt the guy fucking me cum deep in me, pull out and another enter me, i never saw faces just felt bodies and cock in me, this continued for ages, cock after cock was sliding inside me, I had to bend over the leather bench in the corner as my legs were starting to weaken must have taken about 8 loads, i went for a drink and food and sat in dining place with a towel on, when I got up the towel was wet with cum as was the seat.

I went back downstairs and took 3 more loads up my already full cummed arse, showered and drove home towel under my seat as my pants was dripping cum. Great day.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was in a slutty mood today so went to a local sauna, got on all 4's and had some random slip his cock into me and pump away till he blew. Then managed to get a sexy bear to follow me in, sucked his cock till he was hard and offered him my hole, a few guys stroked me and played with me as he fucked me, took about 15mins before he pulled out and sprayed my hole, shame he didn't leave it in me. Sadly none of the watchers took up my hole once he was done, but did manage to suck two other guys dry in the dry sauna and the steam room.

Two in/on my hole and two down my throat, not bad for a couple of hours.

• Upvote 1

Love being a dark room cum whore. It's pure man on man sex without all the usual bullshit and drama. Bottom whores like me servicing tops who need a willing ass to take their load. No endless e-mail exchanges that go nowhere or flakes who fail to show up. Just a bunch of horny guys giving each other what they need. I love the naughty and taboo aspect of letting total strangers cum in my ass as well as the excitement of being an exhibitionist and knowing that guys are getting off watching me be the dirty pig they wish they could be. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Love being a dark room cum whore. It's pure man on man sex without all the usual bullshit and drama. Bottom whores like me servicing tops who need a willing ass to take their load. No endless e-mail exchanges that go nowhere or flakes who fail to show up. Just a bunch of horny guys giving each other what they need. I love the naughty and taboo aspect of letting total strangers cum in my ass as well as the excitement of being an exhibitionist and knowing that guys are getting off watching me be the dirty pig they wish they could be.

Spot on, ^^^

• Upvote 1

Guest mspsubmale

totally agree with previous two posts....i am there for one purpose only:  to make myself available to any cock that needs sucking and wanting to fuck my ass, preferably bare....the comment of total strangers cumming in me just adds to the excitement and pleasure that i get by offering myself to them...

Nothing hotter than being fucked in a dark room and having no clue whose doing the fucking.  A few weeks ago at Cumunion I was in a sling in a dark room and multiple guys fucked and bred me.  I have no clue who they were.  Make my cock hard just thinking about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I started Prep two weeks ago, and take anon loads regularly.

BUT!

To my big surprise, last weekend I skipped my first booked Cumunion London 200-party last minute.

I weighed the fun and the risks with a new eye: one day of super fun would almost surely cost me Syphilis again and Hep C to say the least. 

So many months of nasty injections to me is too much to pay for it.

I generally prefer the darkrooms/mazes at bathhouses over the ones in bars for several reasons. 1) Guys are pretty much already naked at the baths - save a towel or a jockstrap.  2) You don't have to worry about having your wallet stolen if you've locked it in your room/locker or the front desk.  3) People are pretty much there for sex, whereas at bars you run into 'tourist' types. 4) If the guys are at the baths, they've probably already done their 'cleanout' and you're not in for some nasty surprises (not always, but usually...).

My preference is to smoke in my room and get pretty fucked up firsT.     Then, cruise the halls for cock and get fucked a few times to loosen me up and make me hungry.  Back to the room for a little more party.  Then off to the dark room to get my raw hole used.

Depending on my mood/state of mind, I'll go in totally naked, or wearing a jockstrap, or if the night warrants it - a harness, armbands and leather jock.  With the right combination of 'enhancements,'  the feel of all those warm bodies making contact is incredible.  Reducing everything to touch, smell and hearing creates a whole new world.  If the main hallway gets too claustrophobic, there are alcoves along the way to step in.  I prefer these, because there's more room to maneuver (i.e. bend over) if you're trying to get fucked.  I've been known to lead a guy by his hard cock into one of these spaces and feed his cock into my pre-lubed hole before he knows what's happening.   As others have said, the sound of men having sex all around you is intoxicating, and I don't hold back on my vocal approval either!  "Yeah! Fuck my hole!  Oh yeah! Fuck it!  Damn that's a big cock! Fuck!"     You get the idea....

When they're done, they usually leave, and I can go on the hunt for more, or go back outside for some air.  PerFFecT nighT!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Never had much sex in dark rooms and when I have in the past have always been picky. But had a completely new experience in  a dark room in gran canaria the other day. I had been there a couple of times before and had some fun, but never the full experience. This time I let myself go and took multiple cocks in the dark room from anyone who had a decent hard cock, I lost count of who fucked me but I think was  8 plus and at least a couple of them bred me. It was intoxicating and liberating as I just slipped from one cock to another, bent over in the pitch dark, high on poppers, music pounding , as unknown hands explored me and unknown cocks were forced into my hole. Most people were fully clothed and I started off with my top off but eventually progressed to just my pants. Its a bear type bar and the guys were people I don't usually go for but it was one of the hottest experience I have had.

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

I love getting fucked bareback and taking anon loads in a dark room.  The best places for darkroom action where I live (L.A.) are Slammer sex club and the monthly blackout parties at Midtowne Spa.  Based on the numerous posts on BreedingZone, I definitely need to get my hungry hole to the darkrooms in Berlin sometime soon.

• Upvote 1

Guest Inthewind

Bath house in Troy has a dark room.  Its the only reason I go,  usually on Wednesday's "Hump Day" get a locker hit the steam room suck some cock there have the guys lube my ass up with more than sweat and then head to the dark room.   With in seconds there are hands all over me, sucking my cock spreading my ass open.  Last time a guy said he wanted to fist me after I took some loads.  When you feel someone pulling you or pushing you to your knees is a raging hard on for me.  I know I'm going to take some loads.   With in minutes I had a huge load from a guy deep in my ass, his hips were slamming harding into me and he was biting my ear lobe when he came calling me his slut for the day slapped my ass hard and was replaced by another guy.  felt the first guys cock rubbing my face and sucked him clean he was still oozing cum and I swallowed all of it like a good pig slut bottom.   Took 4 more loads and one guy said he wanted to fist or attempt to fist me I did not say a word as I had a mouth full of cock.  He got his fist in a little ways and then pulled out and started punch fisting my hole,  the sucking sound was great and feeling all the cum dripping down my ass and balls was so hot.   Took 3 more loads and left for the showers where I rode a huge soapy cock,  said he was going to clean my hole good,  he just kept lathering that monster up and then shot the biggest load of the day.   When I went back to the locker I put the towel on the bench squatted and dumped his load on the towel and ate it all, sucking as much as possible out of the towel.   Left and went across the street to the Amazing Adult bookstore which was okay but when I left there a guy from the steam room was walking in and said we could go to his place and hang out.  Went down a block and up back stairs to a small open loft apartment.  We bs'd his cock was getting hard and my ass was looking for another good pounding clothes were shed I was told to relax on the couch and he came back with drinks and said he called some friends that would love my talents.   I sat down on the couch he pushed my legs back over my head and went to town eating and teasing my ass.  I started to moan and then felt a cock rubbing my lips leaking cum  devoured it and then realized it was another cock and that there were now a total of 4 cocks that were going to fuck me ass.   The guy who took me there said I hope your in for some fun because these guys will fuck your hole for hours and so they did for almost 4 hours my ass was used as a cum dump and they'd wipe there cum off in my hair and face.   When i left my hole was gaping open.    I know I drank two cups of cum and it tasted so good.