Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

As an oral-only guy, I love dark rooms. Nothing like finding a thick cock and dropping to my knees to service with a bottle of poppers being stuck under my nose every 3-4 minutes! Not too many dark rooms left. Any suggestions around the country or Europe?

Yes the Boiler House in Dublin has a dark room still, and it's a very busy area, particularly after 2am, all the young ass comes in after the night clubs, sexed up and horny after drinking their dutch courage for the night. http://www.the-boilerhouse.com/

I feel them up but who cares, I am there to get fucked. I feel a hard cock I just guide it in the direction of my cunt. often someone will dump their load in me and pull out and the next cock goes straight in and I have no idea who it is or what their build is like - but who carers, I just wrap my arse muscles around it and hope he too bulks inside me.

• 2 months later...

Sauna Centre-Ville in Montreal has a potentially awesome dark room, so dark that most guys stay closer to the entrance. Only some brave and horny guys venture deep into the darkroom. Unfortunately there are no slings or fuck benches in there and all there are the walls.

I feel them up but who cares, I am there to get fucked. I feel a hard cock I just guide it in the direction of my cunt. often someone will dump their load in me and pull out and the next cock goes straight in and I have no idea who it is or what their build is like - but who carers, I just wrap my arse muscles around it and hope he too bulks inside me.

This is my concept of what a Darkroom is about. Can't understand why guys are picky in Darkrooms. For me its all about any cock and the cum!

This the whole point of darkroom fucking. I want cocks up my cunt and loads of cum. I dont care what the guys look like - its not a beauty contest. I just open my ass and guide the next cock inside.

• Upvote 1

Love dark rooms, they are the absolute best place to take totally anon loads. I prefer completely blacked out rooms, it forces it to become only about my ass and mouth, ready for a dick.

Sadly there are none close to me now.....

Love dark rooms, totally dark makes it all the hotter. Just feel around for cock, regardless of what guys look like. Had a few in Gran Canaria, but Thermos Sauna in Amsterdam was the best. Pitch dark and all these guys grabbing, fucking and sucking each other. Damn....need to go back there!

• Upvote 1