Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

My favorite backroom/darkroom to date is Cuchoo's Nest in Amsterdam. I had a great time. Can't wait to get back!!

Damn, love dark rooms

Mine too! I call it my 'spiritual home'. Fuckin great place! Also Dirty Dicks Amsterdam!

Regrettably I have only taken loads in a dark room a few times, and only one was of note, but the memory of it is still vivid.

I was alone (partner was not interested) at the Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, and went into a nondescript gay bar one night after the festival closed. There were quite a few gays of all types standing around, drinking beer and chatting. I bought a bottle, and then took a walk around, when I came upon a passageway leading off behind the bar. There was no "No Entry" sign, so I went in. It was almost fully dark, but once my eyes had adjusted to the gloom, I could vaguely make out a sling, and realised there was no one else in there. I decided to take a chance, so stripped off my clothes and placed them in what I hoped was a safe place (turned out, it was!), and then climbed into the sling with only my bottle of poppers warming up in my hand.

I had been lying there for a short while, when I was aware of someone coming in, and feeling me up. I could vaguely make out his form, but would never have been able to recognise him again. He asked me if he could fuck me (a pretty stupid question, considering where I was!!!), and I told him to go ahead, but asked him to secure my hands in the restraints on the sling chains. I was as horny as all fuck. I had given him my poppers bottle, and asked him to give me a hit every so often. He got to work with his cock, which felt big and German, and it didn't take longer than a few seconds before he was pounding my eager hole. He had his clothes on, but started sweating and took off his shirt. I had no idea at first if he was wearing a condom, but didn't care. While he was fucking me, other guys came into the room, and there was a lot of fondling and stroking of me, which made me realise that I would be well-fucked that evening.

Suddenly, the guy inside me started groaning and thrusting deeper. He asked me if he could cum inside me, and it was then that I realised his dick was free of rubber. I readily agreed, asking for a hit of my poppers, and he offloaded deep into my guts. Fuck, it felt good. Once he pulled out, my hole was immediately refilled by another guy, and the pounding began again. My first fuck came and stood at my head, "feeding" me poppers whenever I asked for them, as well as letting me suck his cock clean. It wasn't long before he was pissing down my throat, and I swallowed every drop. He seemed to take some kind of shine towards me, as he stayed with me the whole evening, feeding me piss and poppers.

There was a strong aroma of sex in there, and I loved it. I have no idea how many guys were in the room, but it seemed full, and there was lot of grunting, groaning and slurping, so obviously other guys were having fun with each other, too. At one stage, a new guy replaced the last guy to fuck me, and asked me if I had a condom. I said I hadn't, but my "protector", standing near my head, told the other guy it wasn't necessary, so he just plunged into me, giving me a good load of man juice. I have no idea how many guys took me that evening, but I can guess about nine or ten. It was only a small bar, so a pretty good proportion of the clientele had had me by the time I decided I had had enough. My newly-found friend at my head untied me, and helped me down from the sling. I could hardly walk, and cum was dripping out of my hole, but it was a good feeling. It was something I had always wanted, and I had finally had it, and more. Ignoring the sticky fluids flowing down the backs of my legs, I dressed, and Norri (the guy at my head), suggested we have a drink together.

Many of the guys high-fived me as Norri and I walked back into the bar area. There was certainly a mixed bag of guys who had obviously fucked me, and some of them were fucking hot. A couple of them bought me beers, and told me how much they had enjoyed it. Norri and I sat, chatting, when a friend of his came in. Norri told him what he had missed, and he expressed annoyance that he had been held up, and was forced to miss the fun. Well, to cut a long story shorter, I spent the next three days with Norri and Heinz, and they both had a good time with my hole, and didn't often have to use the toilet for pissing.

It had been an amazingly hot time for me, and I'd love to relive it all. However, that was five years ago, and I am now getting on into my late fifties, and somehow feel sort of self-conscious of my age and being in a fuck sling. Oh, I did have myself tested about three months later, and was free of all possible infections, so must have been lucky. I'm quite sure not a single one of those guys had worn a condom - Norri would not have allowed it!!!!!! I haven't been back to the Oktoberfest since, but maybe one day I'll get there again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I love taking loads in darkrooms. The fact that you have no idea who is fucking you is incredibly hot. The smiles you get from guys once you get out are real turn ons. Were they in you? Did they see/feel what was going on or are they just putting 1 and 1 together after seeing where you came from and the fact that (most likely toxic) cum is running down your legs...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest ff-whole

I just traveled for about 8 months around South America and my favorite place was in Santiago, Chile where I got fucked silly in the steamroom, darkroom and where for the first time in my live I left all inhibitions behind and took numerous loads in my ass. I love it and I miss it.

The dark steam room i frequent is small and narrow, always smells of man sweat/poppers/sex.

There are naked sweaty guys, hairy, skinny, beefy, pushing and rubbing against your body, breathing on you. Some stranger forces his tongue in your mouth whilst many hands are feeling and touching you all over your body, invading you, pulling your ass cheeks apart, fingers probing your hole, a hot mouth sucking on your dick, hands bending/pushing you over, tongues and fingers licking, sucking and opening you up, strong poppers being put under your nose.

It moves on further-

Your mouth is full of anonymous cock pushing down your throat, sometimes you are gagging and again poppers are put under you to loosen you up.

You then feel a strangers hard cock pushing against and into your hole, Somebody puts poppers under your nose, you breath it in deeply, You know that the anonymous cock is entering you; you still have time to stop, still have time to leave, But You don't, It feels great, bad, seedy and dirty but GREAT you bend more, to give more access, you groan, you push back and take it and then he finishes, pulls out, sometimes you get a slap on the ass or a thanks or just fuck all, you stay bent over and many more men then enter you, fuck you, leave their load ready for the next anonymous man. and you never see who these Men are.

Fuck, who would not love a darkroom experience, its fucking awesome.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The dark steam room i frequent is small and narrow, always smells of man sweat/poppers/sex.

There are naked sweaty guys, hairy, skinny, beefy, pushing and rubbing against your body, breathing on you. Some stranger forces his tongue in your mouth whilst many hands are feeling and touching you all over your body, invading you, pulling your ass cheeks apart, fingers probing your hole, a hot mouth sucking on your dick, hands bending/pushing you over, tongues and fingers licking, sucking and opening you up, strong poppers being put under your nose.

It moves on further-

Your mouth is full of anonymous cock pushing down your throat, sometimes you are gagging and again poppers are put under you to loosen you up.

You then feel a strangers hard cock pushing against and into your hole, Somebody puts poppers under your nose, you breath it in deeply, You know that the anonymous cock is entering you; you still have time to stop, still have time to leave, But You don't, It feels great, bad, seedy and dirty but GREAT you bend more, to give more access, you groan, you push back and take it and then he finishes, pulls out, sometimes you get a slap on the ass or a thanks or just fuck all, you stay bent over and many more men then enter you, fuck you, leave their load ready for the next anonymous man. and you never see who these Men are.

Fuck, who would not love a darkroom experience, its fucking awesome.

Such a hot story. Those were the days!

Guest ff-whole
will be going soon to Santiago. Any tips?

Metro Banos downtown is very small but boy did I get loads there...

-33.437166, -70.644887

in Almirante Montt

Got fucked by an very aggressive top in a sauna darkrom. After he came, he stuck a couple of fingers up my as, curled them and dragged me out of the darkroom. hHe paraded me around the sauna that way for about five minutes. That part was even hotter than the getting fucked. Been hooked on darkrooms ever since.

He wasn't the hottest looking guy in the place, not even close, but I'd let him hit it again anytime he wants--in the dark.

• Upvote 1

My first time I was in a darkroom was in Berlin when I was 19. It was new to me but extremely hot. At first I didnt like the idea but my friend convinced me. I lost him in the darkness and was kinda lone in a corner. I felt hand touching me but avoided them. Until a guy began touching my junk and unzipping my shorts. I let him to see where it goes and ended up being blown. More guys came and someone gave me somethin to drink because it was very hot in that basement where the darkroom was. I felt someone groping my ass and trying to finger me but i didnt like that. Then i felt a cockhead pushing against me but i was clearly refusing. He was persistent and kept trying. I dint say no but i didnt say yes either so i guess he thought it was okay. After like struggling to enter me for 30 mins or so i let him and he pushed himself in and started to fuck. In the middle of the act i remembered he was unprotected and i immidiately aborted and went out. I bet he was poz. Anyway it was extremely dangerous and hot and now im playing with the tought to actually let someone fuck me all the way. Didnt get poz that time bit it did get a nasty ghonnorea.

Btw Im 27 now, soccerplayer so nice fit ass and average cock :P

I cannot remember the exact first time when I was in a dark room for the very first time. Must have been in a bar in the city I moved to when going to university. I do remember a bar there which had a dark room and it was hot as fuck. It wasn't very big and there was only one small red light bulb, giving some light, but not much and guys were just groping, feeling crotches and asses, kissing, sucking and fucking. But, we all still had our clothes on. The hottest one was in the Thermos Night sauna in Amsterdam years ago. A pitch dark "maze" area stuffed with naked guys just feeling and groping around because nobody could see a thing. Everyone was sweaty because of the temperature and you could hardly move because it was so busy. I could hear guys getting sucked and fucked (but couldn't see it) while hands were exploring my body, cock and ass when I pushed myself around the crowd. Ended up getting fucked several times in the crowd by guys just shoving their dick up my ass while others still groped my front and explored to examine if I was fucking material. Was high on poppers that night and didn't really care who hit me up (couldn't see them anyway). I still think of that night as the best one I ever had in a BH. And I still remember the thumping remix of Björk's "Human Behaviour" when stumbling, drunk and poppered up to the tits, through the alleys where the private cabins were. Stayed there until 06.00 and then had to leave because they closed and took the first train home, cum still leaking out of my ass. Damn! So much want to repeat that, but 20 years older now and not so much attractive anymore for the groping hands. LOL.

• Upvote 1