Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Sex in dark places is so hot for so many men and I can't understand why saunas and sex clubs don't provide more dark spaces.

A sauna in Santiago (Chile) comes to mind. All the action takes place in the darkest parts of a hallway because they don't provide adequate dark spaces. I find the same thing happening in saunas in Montreal (Canada). At GI-Joe, sort of a leather sauna in Montreal, there are several public slings but none of them in a dark enough place  for the more anon action.

I wish some of the larger saunas offered rooms in both lighted and dark areas. I would like to see a public sling in a very dark room, so anonymous bottoms could get bred by totally anonymous horny tops. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I love darkroom sex and communicating through the touch of feel.  I love it when a guy brushes up against me, feels my limp, shaved, small dick and then turns right away to fingering my lubed-up hole and then I just bend over.  I find it exciting that a guy can touch me in total darkness and immediately know that I need to get fucked.  At that moment, I feel like just a hole.

• Upvote 1

When I feel real piggy I go to the lights out party at Steamworks. In the dark room there is nothing better than feeling a guy rub your ass then slip his dick in you. I sometimes go to the fuck bench wheRe I can see no ones face. Just feel their dick and tHen their cum in my ass

• Upvote 3

As you can see from my profile name. I love darkroom sex the best. The anticipation, the probing, fingerings and then the multiple non stop fucking once a cock cum and slips out another then another and so on slip up me. Not having a clue what they look like and hearing grunt when they cum in me. Gets me horny.

• Upvote 4

• 3 months later...

Perhaps there should be a list of these darkrooms and a calendar. Bottoms can team up with each other and take notes. I'd love to go to one with another bottom to see what it's all about.

When people test the week after do you get anything (I wouldn't do it unless i was on prep) as i'd definitely get checked up the week after.

• Upvote 1

I'm a dark room slut and I've never been in one. I can't count the number of cocks I've had (several thousands I guess), but 95% of them have been anonymous. For me, anonymous involves not seeing the top. Typically I am lying on my bed naked, face down, often blindfolded, ready to fuck.

I have found that this kind of sex is a way to overcome one obstacle in order to feed another greater want/need?  The "obstacle" is the intrinsic rule of attraction. We all seem to have our 'rule' when it comes to what we think looks good and what we don't think looks good, i.e., types we like and types we don't. When it comes to romance, I can really like a guys looks and then he talks and ruins it...maybe something he says, or the sound of his voice. Or kissing? I don't want to kiss a guy who doesn't look attractive to me, and what constitutes "attractive" is a very narrow ranger for me when it comes to kissing. But when it comes to getting fucked? I don't care how a guy looks, how much he weighs, how old, or even how big his cock is (as long as he can get it in and it's loaded). And even with that last part, sometimes a guy can't get it in, but he still spends his lust on me and I can be partly filled. Some guys can fill part of me using their hand or a toy... depends on how they do it, but if I am getting their lust to leave their mark, their pleasure on me, I'm pretty damned happy as a bottom.

What I am getting when I get fucked is cock, cum and a piece of the tops lust left in me. A part of them that 'marks' my body saying they were there and got a desire fulfilled using me.  All three are important to me, and none of them has to be conveyed visually. As a matter of fact, visual concerns can start to detract from these three things. I.e., if I'm concerned about how he looks I may miss out on getting his load or lust. Taking away the visual enhances the senses of touch and sound, making them more intense. It also broadens the playing field... everyone can get laid in the dark.

Edited by tallslenderguy

Guest ff-whole

@tallslenderguy; so true... !

This is exactly how I feel when I visit a sauna and find myself in a dark steam room or the dark areas...

Just grab me and use me as your lust object... All I need is indeed feeling used as the slut that I am, and I don't need to know anything about you or how you look like. Just fill me up with your slimy and hot goo....

• 6 months later...

Just back from Spain..... found a couple of bars with darkrooms underneath, my favourite place..

1st bar had a sling with a faint light i hopped in, my jeans and pants pulled right down and took 3 loads within 10 minutes, one guy was very thick...

2nd barcwas bigger and completely dark, i walked in pants down around my ankles and bent over a bench in the corner and got fucked over 12 times in the dark, mostly spaniards i presume, my pants were full of spunk that had been dripping from my arse,,,great time.

• Upvote 2

Guest Bearman

Just love to take cock in the dark no knowing who is pumping away and depositing their load. Even better when I am able to suck on a nice juicy cock at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest indynudeguy

I love dark rooms.  It's just about cocks and holes.  Nothing like bending over offering my hole to anyone who wants to drop a load.