Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:43 AM, willinghole said:

Never had much sex in dark rooms and when I have in the past have always been picky. But had a completely new experience in  a dark room in gran canaria the other day. I had been there a couple of times before and had some fun, but never the full experience. This time I let myself go and took multiple cocks in the dark room from anyone who had a decent hard cock, I lost count of who fucked me but I think was  8 plus and at least a couple of them bred me. It was intoxicating and liberating as I just slipped from one cock to another, bent over in the pitch dark, high on poppers, music pounding , as unknown hands explored me and unknown cocks were forced into my hole. Most people were fully clothed and I started off with my top off but eventually progressed to just my pants. Its a bear type bar and the guys were people I don't usually go for but it was one of the hottest experience I have had.

Sounds good; love bears; can you remember the name of the bar?

• Upvote 3

When I'm in a dark room, backroom, glory hole area or any place like that, it's all about the cock. I could care less what the guy looks like. If he has a hard cock and he puts in my mouth I'll suck it. If he puts his cock in my ass, my ass is his. A great deal of the excitement of a dark room is not knowing who's cock is in you. I find that really a turn on. Hell........We're not getting married. We're just fucking. If he's got a nice dick, I'm happy to be his cum receptacle. 
Last time I was in a sling at the baths, even though the room was relatively dark, I put a sleeping mask over my eyes. I found that guys liked the idea that I had no idea who they were. I seemed to have a steady stream of guys sliding up into me and pounding. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 4

Guest Dutchdelight

Love this way of sex! It's all about the loads and not the looks! Visit regurly locations with sling, where I offer myself blindfolded to all dicks. Might be in darkroom, but also where it's light. I allways wear my sleepingmasks.

Guest Dutchdelight
On 14-5-2012 at 10:06 AM, raunchpig said:

I miss being in Las Vegas. I had sooooo many loads there.

Where if I may ask? Will be in Vegas in May and want to collect a record breaking amount of Loads, like in the RyanCummings movies.

I love taking loads in darkrooms. Letting someone fuck you 'til they come is what's barebacking is about. It's a great place to seek bareback sex as people are much more uninhibited most people will be barebacking in the darkroom and one gets planty more action.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pozdrew

I love darkrooms but havent been to any in a while.  Its so fucking hot if youre giving or taking.  Truly anon breeding.  I do gloryholes more often.. same result. just feel it inside you, one after another, taking whatever they shoot.   I think it's a right of passage as a bb pig no matter what your position to be able to take any cock, any load.

I also think its super hot when i bottom for a nasty fucker that I can see.. but that's another topic.

I might be repeating myself when I say: I FUCKING LOVE DARKROOM SEX! I love the feel there: grabbing, poking, rimming, kissing, sucking, nibbling, fucking, felching, etc. But, I've probably contracted a lot of STDs while in darkrooms. It is irresistible hard NOT to be there when the action is so HOT!

• 4 weeks later...

I love it when you go into a darkroom and there's arses on display ready to be fucked bare. Also when it's busy and you enter the darkroom, climb onto the couch and immediately someone takes you from behind.

I agree with the above poster about your eyes adjusting to the "dark room" and being able to se some. For a pig bottom cock is cock. As long as they guy knows how to use it, indulging in the male pleasure act of sodomy is all that matters. I prefer mating in the open where guys can watch me getting used and get off on it but I will mate in a dark room as well.

• Upvote 2

Guest PigTonight
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:28 PM, VicBCtop said:

As a top I love the darkroom fucking, it allows me too  project my own fantasies .  

And it was the same for me when I was a bottom, not that I ever turned away a cock, but a darkroom made me open immediately for any one  I didn't push away a small one because the big black one was nearby for example, cause  you can only feel what is in you and not see what is hovering around you LOL 

As I get older I often run into picky bottoms in bath houses -  guys were specifically looking for younger or taller or more muscular or ethnic etc.    I have noticed that the pickiest of bottoms, if they go into the darkroom, take any previously turned down cock     That alone shows to me the power and  overwhelming positives of a dark room in each bathhouse being truly dark  

love the dark rooms, even better when I am hooded in the sling, should be obvious that I want all the loads

I just posted about how I love exhibitionist barebacking... but dark rooms as well. Love just bending over and taking whoever cums along.

There's times when I get quite vocal in dark rooms as well - yeah cum in me! fucking cum in me! etc - because most other guys stay silent. Broadcasting this in a dark room means you get the guys who are ready to shoot their load seeking you out. I have sometimes had five or six loads in something like 15 minutes doing this: one guy cums, slips out, the next cock goes right in and pounds me like a fleshjack... 

• Upvote 4

Guest BBBoyfromTN

LOvE dark rooms, feeling an anon cock slide in me, or putting mine in a dude and just going for it. Most everyone in dark rooms goes bare or slides the condom off when they get close. If you're in there you're a slut or ashamed to be seen getting what you want. Went to this sleazy Latino sex club last night, were a few guys out in the halls and other areas but most were in the blackout room fucking and getting fucked like the pigs they are. I fucked four guys in the time I was there and took six cocks...pretty sure most shot in me. No names, no idea what they looked like...totally anon.