Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,684 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

6 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Awesome... this guy sounds like something i would be doing....i think i was born to be a Darkroom server to anonymous cock.....

I just wish I could find a dark room to be used in!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 12:49 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

Awesome... this guy sounds like something i would be doing....i think i was born to be a Darkroom server to anonymous cock.....

I just wish I could find a dark room to be used in!! Hey, anyone want to use me at Denver Swim Club??

On 12/26/2010 at 11:01 AM, BottomBiCork said:

I've only been in one proper Dark Room, in Hamburg a few years ago. Got taken in there by a top who started out by making me bend over so he could stick his thick 7" cock in my mouth. Then he announced my presence in German, which drew a guy straight over to my ass. My top held my ass in place by the hips while the fucker just shoved in, humped me for about a minute and unloaded. Thereafter, my top moved me around physically to each cock in turn, and held me up by the hips to meet the thrusts. While nobody seemed to last very long fucking me, not all of them shot in me, some just pulling out after a hard quick fucking. Some would present their cock for cleaning, but the main guy always got his back in my mouth as soon as he could. He was talking the whole time to the ppl around us, directing them I guess, and there seemed to be at least 2 or 3 there at all times.

After 4 or 5 guys had cum in me, he pulled my head off his cock and took his turn in my ass. This meant I was now being fed other cocks, some cum-covered and slimy, others fresh and clean. One guy came in my mouth during this, my only oral load of the day. My main guy came in about 5 mins, then returned to my mouth for cleaning and more directing of the action. Another 9 or 10 fucks and 5 or more loads later, the action seemed to calm down around us. I got the impression that a new bottom had become the centre of attention. I had been there about 30 or 40 mins.

My ass was literally running with cum by then. My top took me back to a private room where he felched a lot of the cum out of me with the door open. A few guys stopped by to watch, and he invited 2 of them to add their loads. Then he fucked me again himself, taking his time about it, telling me I was "svelte" inside. I have to say, it was one of the very best of my slutting experiences. I only wish there were more places like that near me.

Awesome..... I have come buckets reading this .... this is what can happen....love DRs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love the anonymity of a dark room and never knowing who's cock is in me or going in me next.  A lot of the cocks that i've taken when hosting have been anon .... i was blindfolded, ass up, face down when they come through the unlocked front or back door. It makes me so horny to never see the person using me but to just feel their hands on me, their body against me and their hard cock inside me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes it’s amazing and so hot! I love not knowing who’s fucking me, not seeing who it is and feeling their cock up against my hole. I love when they leave a load inside of me for the next guy to lube himself up and take his turn again, not knowing who or what they look like. If I can’t be in a dark room, then blindfolded for a similar effect.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

For me it is a dream cum true each time I go .  Feeling the darkness around me not being able to see my sense of smell and sensation are elevated , feeling a man push his cock in my willing hole , over and over men giving their seed . Some toxic some loaded with STD’s. Also love cleaning the cum off them getting scull fucked .

• Upvote 1

Luv dark rooms! It was never my thing before, but since I’ve stopped PReP and lov to be pozzed, I luv dark rooms.  My last dark room I just walked in, found the bench, dropped my jeans, bent over and waited, before long the first top was in me! What a thrill and I luv giving it up to the oldest guy in the place! It’s an honor to be used by the older men!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I love being bent over in a dark room, taking whatever comes my way, no question asked 

even better when my bf puts me in position and announces that it’s free for all

a special favorite is being presented by a cock to suck and you can taster strangers ass juices and cum on it ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Used to go to the darkest corners of the bath house and just put my ass up and take any cock that wanted me. Not knowing what he looked like or if his cock had any noticeable STDs, all I knew is that I was getting loaded. And of course I'd lick his cock clean after he bred me. Tasting his cum, my ass, and all the other loads is something that can't be likened to most other things. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sleazepigbottom said:

And of course I'd lick his cock clean after he bred me. Tasting his cum, my ass, and all the other loads is something that can't be likened to most other things. 

Bareback ass to mouth is one of my secret weapons. Sends the boys wild.

• Like 1

The dark room is my favorite room in the bathhouse. When it’s open at Steamworks in Chicago I’ll go and lay on the fuck bench for hours taking load after load, never seeing a single breeder, but hoping they’re shooting some dirty toxic cum in my slutty pussyhole. That’s what it was made for to be a sloppy used hole for tops to dump their seed in. Last time at Steamworks I took 37 loads in the dark room over 6 hours. My hole was totally wrecked!! Oozing cum, and def had a few dirty loads in ;)