Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

It’s been awhile since I’ve done it but it’s great! There’s nothing like feeling hands on you and cocks sliding into you because you’re a fuck hole that’s available to use. No other reason other than my hole is open and has nothing to do with visuals or having strings attached. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I love the stress of having no control who is touching me out what they will do to me. It's kind of like the anticipation of bring a blindfolded anon cum dump (like when you hear the top come in, unzip and his pants hit the floor but you're waiting that second or two for the first feel of his cockhead against your hole.) Conversely, I love not having the stress of being judged by the top. I'm just a mouth or a hole for their cock. And I know that the first cock will be followed by a second and then a third, etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am a dark room fan. Not all the time. But sometimes i just want to fuck and not care by who. 

I love when see a guy leave a dark. Some look guilty others proud. Either way it says a lot about you. I believe in a good way

Was at Steamworks last night, dark area, on the f/bench. Head down, poppered up, anywise could use my hole and that's they way I wanted it. Didn't care about what they looked at and for the most part, about the cock size either. It was just about getting fucked, filled with cum and waiting for the next cock. And there is that anticipation when you hear footsteps behind you and feel them caressing your ass, you have no idea who it is, or the size of the cock, but I'm will to take it all

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I started like 2 years ago to bottom for any guy who wants to fuck me. was at the sex club at a glory hole wall. as I sucked an unknown cock, a gut touched my ass and pushed his cock inside me. with the other cock in my mouth I never turned my head around. in a few minutes the unknown guy had bred me... 

since I love just bending over in the fuck bench or glory hole having no clue who fucks me and letting literally anyone use my hole. even better if they shoot their babies inside me

• Like 4

I've never been in a bar or sex club but I've been to parties where I took on groups. Sometimes I knew everyone but most of the time it was strangers fucking me and loading my ass. I turn 21 at the end of May and plan to start exploring the scene right away. My ultimate goal is to spend a whole weekend getting my ass serviced by anonymous dicks.

• Like 1

OMG... I went to 442 Natoma once.  I was specifically interested in their dark room.  Hung out,  had some fun until I was about to pass out for lack of sleep. 

On my way out, towards the front of the club, I saw a sign, "The Darkroom ->"

Jeez, I felt like such a fool.   I was to spent to have another go starting out in there.  I tried to go to 442 again on their BLACKOUT NIGHT, but sadly the line was all the way down the block.

On 6/28/2014 at 10:49 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

The dark steam room i frequent is small and narrow, always smells of man sweat/poppers/sex.

There are naked sweaty guys, hairy, skinny, beefy, pushing and rubbing against your body, breathing on you. Some stranger forces his tongue in your mouth whilst many hands are feeling and touching you all over your body, invading you, pulling your ass cheeks apart, fingers probing your hole, a hot mouth sucking on your dick, hands bending/pushing you over, tongues and fingers licking, sucking and opening you up, strong poppers being put under your nose.

It moves on further-

Your mouth is full of anonymous cock pushing down your throat, sometimes you are gagging and again poppers are put under you to loosen you up.

You then feel a strangers hard cock pushing against and into your hole, Somebody puts poppers under your nose, you breath it in deeply, You know that the anonymous cock is entering you; you still have time to stop, still have time to leave, But You don't, It feels great, bad, seedy and dirty but GREAT you bend more, to give more access, you groan, you push back and take it and then he finishes, pulls out, sometimes you get a slap on the ass or a thanks or just fuck all, you stay bent over and many more men then enter you, fuck you, leave their load ready for the next anonymous man. and you never see who these Men are.

Fuck, who would not love a darkroom experience, its fucking awesome.

On 12/26/2010 at 11:01 AM, BottomBiCork said:

I've only been in one proper Dark Room, in Hamburg a few years ago. Got taken in there by a top who started out by making me bend over so he could stick his thick 7" cock in my mouth. Then he announced my presence in German, which drew a guy straight over to my ass. My top held my ass in place by the hips while the fucker just shoved in, humped me for about a minute and unloaded. Thereafter, my top moved me around physically to each cock in turn, and held me up by the hips to meet the thrusts. While nobody seemed to last very long fucking me, not all of them shot in me, some just pulling out after a hard quick fucking. Some would present their cock for cleaning, but the main guy always got his back in my mouth as soon as he could. He was talking the whole time to the ppl around us, directing them I guess, and there seemed to be at least 2 or 3 there at all times.

After 4 or 5 guys had cum in me, he pulled my head off his cock and took his turn in my ass. This meant I was now being fed other cocks, some cum-covered and slimy, others fresh and clean. One guy came in my mouth during this, my only oral load of the day. My main guy came in about 5 mins, then returned to my mouth for cleaning and more directing of the action. Another 9 or 10 fucks and 5 or more loads later, the action seemed to calm down around us. I got the impression that a new bottom had become the centre of attention. I had been there about 30 or 40 mins.

My ass was literally running with cum by then. My top took me back to a private room where he felched a lot of the cum out of me with the door open. A few guys stopped by to watch, and he invited 2 of them to add their loads. Then he fucked me again himself, taking his time about it, telling me I was "svelte" inside. I have to say, it was one of the very best of my slutting experiences. I only wish there were more places like that near me.

On 6/9/2012 at 10:54 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Spent most of Friday night poppered up in the dark steam room, i took nine loads up my ass and a couple down the gullet, i really got back into rimming some of the guys too.

As said, i love the anon fucks and sucks, its a great feeling just bending over, the steam hitting you in the dark room, sniffing the poppers, hands all over you, starting to feel the cocks sliding in your butt.

I was turned on inparticular by a really tall beefy fucker who was fucking me hard telling me what a "dirty filthy fucker" i was and telling other guys to "fuck this sluts throat" till i choked, he rewarded me with a heavy load deep in my butt and another lined up ready,He forced his used cock in my mouth to clean.

I lose all inhibitions in the dark room, great feeling.

On 12/23/2013 at 8:38 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

In a darkroom upstairs at the sauna I was constantly mouth fucked by 3 guys, just moving my head between them, two of them were big guys, all shot their loads down my throat after a while.

Dark room dungeon room was the best, I was sprawled on the leather mat bench in the corner, legs apart, dark except for the odd bit of light flicking through a reddish window.

A bloke with a Brummie accent, had me sucking his cock and asked if I fancied for him getting a few blokes to fuck me after he had prepared me?? yes, however; I thought I was prepared he went to the back of me and worked my hole with his fingers and lube for ages, I was so relaxed, too relaxed!! My ass was on fire but nice if that makes sense, I kinda felt floated, he was very attentive, kissing and massaging me, I was just so relaxed, he fucked me, other guys appeared, my legs were stretched open along with the cheeks of my ass as he pounded deeper, I felt like I was drifting in and out, but there too.

He said that we were going to the little room attached, which seemed to be a dark corridor, narrow, we walked through although my legs were like putty, there were blokes on both sides, had to push through, hands were on me, kissing, tongues, some one sucking me, it was pitch black! loved it, the guy with the accent said, who wants to fuck him? I was bent over in this dark wet smelly narrow corridor and repeatedly fucked and hard by some, I was leaning with my hands on the wall in front for support. Must have took at least 9 loads in there and have no idea who they were.But the bloke kept to his promise. I was sore, but felt horny and went looking for more.

On 12/26/2013 at 2:14 PM, NLbear said:

Love 1-1 or 3somes at home, but when I want anon sex I just to to a club or sauna with a darkroom. Don't even want to see the guys, just feel around for a nice big fat cock, have him stuff my hole and fuck me silly. Pass me around to the next one until my hole is raw and can't take anymore. After a while I even take smaller ones, as long as my ass is filled. Love the feeling of cum dripping down my legs.

I love this thread and the quotes above make Darkrooms a favourite place for me.....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I love this thread and the quotes above make Darkrooms a favourite place for me.....

LOL. My comment was from 2013 when I still lived in a city with bars and clubs that had darkrooms. Nothing like that around here where I live now. I miss that sometimes.