Favourite Place To Fuck / Get Fucked?

Guest SBBOY

Favourite place to fuck / get fucked?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Where's your favourite place to get fucked?

• House / Apartment
    • Public restrooms
    • Sauna / Bath house / Sex club or event
    • Hotel
    • Car / Van
    • On public transport - Plane / Train / Bus / Coach / Boat
    • Outdoors - Woods / Field / Cemetery / Garden / Park / Beach
    • Elevator / Stairwell
    • Fitting / changing rooms of a clothing store
    • Other (Please list below)

My first experience with outdoor sex was at a beach house so we had privacy as we started to make out and fuck by the poolside.  He started to get kinkier and took me to a bar to pick up a third person to join us.  When we returned, he took me roughly in front of the other guy and urged the stranger to do the same.  As they fucked me hard, they also lifted me and carried me around the house and the pool area and eventually took me outside as well.  My best moment was when we were fucking right near the water visible from the passing boats.  As I was bent in half on my back taking a stranger's cock, I heard some yelling from the boats and as I looked up to the night sky behind the stranger, I felt more at ease with letting myself take animalistic fucking from some men......  

• Upvote 1

I've always preferred outdoor sex. When I can, I've sometimes been completely naked. I was probably converted at park known for cruising. I've been seen taking cock by a few that weren't cruising. Reactions have ranged from college kids being surprised ("oh my god!"), to ignoring us, to stopping to watch for a while, to approving comments ("looks like your having fun"). Second for me is the baths/ adult theater. I enjoy having others watch and getting so horny, they have to slide their cock inside me too.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I really love getting fucked and will do it anywhere, I've been fucked at after hours parties with everybody watching, in cars, in parks, in restrooms, in parking lots, alleys, on the dance floor at clubs and circuit parties, hotel rooms, on the beach, at the gym, backrooms at bars, on bars, but my favorite is at a sex club or bathhouse because there are always guys ready to fuck me and I can do it with other guys watching which I love.

I've been fucked in pretty much all those places, too. My favorite is on the dance floor. The first time was at a Black Party, and I've done it at almost all of them that I've attended, probably around ten events, including earlier this month. I've also taken loads at clubs and parties in Montreal. Aside from dance events, I really enjoy bath house sex and cruising spots, anywhere there will be multiple guys who will fuck me and others will watch. I love an audience. After hours parties that evolve into sex parties turn me on as well. Other hot memories are getting fucked or giving blow jobs to guys in a stall at a dance club, and jerking guys off while dancing with them. Dancing and orgasms go together really well.

I like being at home, or someone else's home.  Easy to take a nap after the fun.  Steamworks is a close second.  A nice shower and steam after?  Thanks!  Also a nap.  ^_^

• Upvote 1