Favourite Place To Fuck / Get Fucked?

Guest SBBOY

Favourite place to fuck / get fucked?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Where's your favourite place to get fucked?

• House / Apartment
    • Public restrooms
    • Sauna / Bath house / Sex club or event
    • Hotel
    • Car / Van
    • On public transport - Plane / Train / Bus / Coach / Boat
    • Outdoors - Woods / Field / Cemetery / Garden / Park / Beach
    • Elevator / Stairwell
    • Fitting / changing rooms of a clothing store
    • Other (Please list below)

What's your favourite place to fuck? If it's not in the list then specify below. Any particular reason it's your favourite?

Love getting fucked in a stinky piss smelling public restroom, the risk of getting caught is hot, usually can get several loads if its a cruisy restroom, no questions asked and there can be some hot horny str8 guys who need a release.

Met quite a few hot n hung married guys in restrooms

Guest TSHannahScott

I prefer the comfy bedroom, but that isn't always where guys get into me. Last Monday night, I met a huge black stud who didn't have time for setting up anywhere (but his cock in the pic was soooo huge in girth I had to experience him), so I met up with him in a shopping store parking lot and he got in my van. After almost winning his hot seed with my mouth, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me off and said, baby you're about to get fucked good. He maneuvered me around, and then penetrated me doggie position in the back of my van. He was right, he fucked me good, and I won his seed deep inside.That was a first for me in my van. Still, I prefer a bed.

I really love getting fucked and will do it anywhere, I've been fucked at after hours parties with everybody watching, in cars, in parks, in restrooms, in parking lots, alleys, on the dance floor at clubs and circuit parties, hotel rooms, on the beach, at the gym, backrooms at bars, on bars, but my favorite is at a sex club or bathhouse because there are always guys ready to fuck me and I can do it with other guys watching which I love.

• Upvote 4

Definitely the baths, for quantity. I check in, get a room and spend the next eight hours (or 16, if I'm having too much fun to leave) fucking and breeding pigs with my poz see - usually with poz cum dripping from my own hole after getting fucked as well. Thank god for the baths!

Guest ff-whole

gay saunas and bath houses... already people that have the same mind set... no need to wonder who or what... 

I bend over and basically tell them; "bottom here... shove it right in and load me up..."

my first time getting fucked was in a restroom. i was young and shy and would go to restrooms to read the messages on the walls and jerk off. guy came in and sat in the stall next to me, and i guess he could hear me stroking my cock, because after a few minutes he reached under the stall and felt me up... and i let him, sliding off the toilet so he could have more access, feeling a rush. he went for my balls first (avoided my cock), then felt my ass up. he pulled his hand back under, but quickly returned, his fingers covered in lube... he went straight for my hole. when he saw i was not going to resist, he lubed my hole with his fingers. before i knew it, he had slid his legs under the stall wall, his hard cock between them...he pulled me over and guided me onto his cock, slid in and bred me. i was hooked after that

• Upvote 7

my first time getting fucked was in a restroom. i was young and shy and would go to restrooms to read the messages on the walls and jerk off. guy came in and sat in the stall next to me, and i guess he could hear me stroking my cock, because after a few minutes he reached under the stall and felt me up... and i let him, sliding off the toilet so he could have more access, feeling a rush. he went for my balls first (avoided my cock), then felt my ass up. he pulled his hand back under, but quickly returned, his fingers covered in lube... he went straight for my hole. when he saw i was not going to resist, he lubed my hole with his fingers. before i knew it, he had slid his legs under the stall wall, his hard cock between them...he pulled me over and guided me onto his cock, slid in and bred me. i was hooked after that

Sounds hot. How old were u at the time?