2015 Load Tally

FurFluent

158 loads up my ass between 8/7/15 and 11/2/15.   I'm new to being a cumdump and I can't fucking believe I didn't start years ago.   Some nights I have guys meeting in my driveway as one cums and the other goes.   My hole is so fucking full of cum most nights and 3 or 4 guys text me every night to see how full I am before heading over.   I don't have to tell most guys on this site, but damn, there is absolutely nothing like serving my ass up to a random man, any man, and having him just unzip, pump and go.  Or, having him call me every filthy name in the book as he makes me describe who popped a load in before him.  I'm in a college town and get the hottest fucking dudes who swarm around my house as the bars close.

lucky bastard

Heading towards New Year and still trying to get filled all the time

Cocks taken 2015: 1090

Loads taken in 2015: 652 (loads I know I've taken

Hit my cock target a few weeks ago.

2016 focus is getting fucked as much as possible again. Also looking to add more muscle so that even more guys want a go on my cum hole.

• Upvote 1

Oh boy- December was the worst month ever for me- not a single sex encounter ( Nov food poisoning after Thanksgiving killed play thru the beginning of the month--then it seems my immune system forgot to stop after the food poisoning and I ended up in the hosp for 4 days unable to  move a lot of the major joints- seems I had something called reactive arthritis-where an overactive immune system goes out and attacks  itself yeesh!) Only good ting about the 4 day hospital stay-they had no idea what was fucking with me-but since I am gay and active- they chased down EVERY single possible STD,protozoa,amoeba,parasite,lost IUD or anything else --and everything came back negative-- sort of shocked me  from  the level of play and places I have taken cock in the last 4 years...

Anyway- for 2015, as I hang  a new wall calendar to track my successes (  the power of positive thinking??) in 2016, this  was my final tally on 31 Dec 

Loads taken anal 146

Loads taken oral    33

Fisting sessions rcvd 82

Piss play scenes(could be multi piss play but all from 1 person) 12

Like I said a few months ago, Leo the Late Bloomer here...only been keeping track since mid-August. Final tally (mid-Aug thru Dec) 2015:

80 Loads Taken (Anal)

27 Loads Given

Total: 107 loads

Looking forward to 2016!!!!!

Just finished my breeding records for 2015 and the final results are:

184 anal loads taken + 9 oral loads taken =192 loads taken

92 anal loads given + 20 oral loads given = 112 loads given

Excited to see what my 2016 results will be!

• Upvote 1

December results were not so stellar but a decent ending to the year.

+Anal Loads Taken = 22

+Oral Loads Taken = 2

+Total Loads = 24

2015 results far exceeded 2014 which was the first year I started tracking my load counts. It helped that I set a target number so I could see if I was ahead or behind where I needed to be.

2015 Totals

+Anal Loads Taken = 333 (my goal was 250, then up moved to 300)

+Oral Loads Taken = 46 (my goal was 50, obviously I prefer a load in the ass vs the throat)

+Toal Loads Taken = 379

Best wishes to all for a Happy New Year and Many Many Loads!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • rawTOP unpinned this topic