Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I just started because I wanted to see how it feel, always hearing other peoples stories . I think its amazing and you feel that throbbing dick, Im hooked, ots an amazing feeling andits the ultimate way to say you are definetly gay

• Upvote 5

Guest plowmeraw

The first time I barebacked was when I was in my early 20s with a boyfriend. I was pretty paranoid about it at the time. It felt amazing but I was terrified of HIV. Then I was inconsistent for a long time--I preferred raw but I probably barebacked about half the time. Last couple of years it's been about 90% bareback. Of course I'd prefer 100%, but I'll endure a condom for a hot fuck. Even when I do take a cock with a condom on it, I just want that latex to come off. It's getting harder and harder to say yes to a wrapped dick. The friction is all wrong with a condom, especially the free ones at bars that come with cheap stinky lube. Honestly, they only give you enough lube with free condoms to fuck raw any way (just throw away the condom!). Tops have an easier time staying hard. The smell of latex sort of casts a moment-killing aura to sex, and it just kills the spontaneity and eroticism to rubber up. Raw is king!

There was no reason NOT to bareback in the mid seventies.!975 found me wandering adult bookstore video arcades tall,slender smooth blonde with a cute ass that attracted a crowd..lol.You had to pay 5 bucks for tokens to enter the arcade but the attendant always gave me ten bucks worth and a wink...guess he thought I was a big draw in the back booths.Every time I went into a booth the adjacent booths suddenly became occupied too and the gloryholes well used.But it was all oral for me,still very skittish about taking a strangers cock in my ass.I was a tease,yeah.Finally a hot top man invited me into a rear double booth with a half couch in it.We share a joint and swapped head.Tossed my shorts on the floor as the weed hit me very hard.Bent over the couch his hard cockhead pushed against my pucker and slid around in the lube he squirted on me.Poppers he held under my nose so I had to breath them in,and I did several times.Heart throbbing I felt him slide in and start fucking me...Pure heaven.Never realised he had unlocked the door and we had an audience watching him fuck me....until he came with loud grunts.There was some clapping and a couple whistles from the 5 or so watching in the doorway.So that was how I came to accept my love of barebacking with strangers.Over the next few weeks every one of the guys in that crowd dumped a load into me-their new toy.Still love doing that today too.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Like most men of a "certain age," Initially started barebacking because there was little reason to do otherwise. But since I came out just before the age of AIDS, the situation changed very quickly and since I was in a relationship I tried to practice safe sex, though with some notable slips and oopses.  

I returned to batebacking in the early 90s when I was in my late 20s during a particularly low point in my personal life.  Since I and little control of my personal life, I decided to take solace in and control of my sex life and decided after a particularly memorable ooops to no longer user rubbers.  In other words, I sad "screw it" and began letting strangers fuck me raw.

The bugchasing then evolved from that.  At a certain point it dawned on my that some of those strangers would be poz..and we're talking real toxic loads back then...I decided if it was going to happen I might as well enjoy it.

• Upvote 1

For me it wasnt really a choice either. My sex life began at a fairly early age, small town, mid 80's, nobody really talked about or used them. It was a few years before I had one used on me and was asked to use one the first time. Needless to say, Ive only used them a handful of times, or had one used on me as well. I much prefer the "lets fuck like REAL men, or not at all," kind of attitude. There is nothing in the world better than the feel of a hot, hard cock, twitch, pulse and throb as its starting to pump a load in you; and that feeling you just simply CANNOT get by having a rubber on. And I expect others to take my loads too, especially if Im taking theirs first!

• Upvote 1

Guest XXXXXXXXX

Hi all, first post here. My first time bareback was when I was fooling around with the son of friends of my parents. We were 10 or 12 and he was staying over at ours and he slept in my room, he showed me some games he played with his friends. Then at 18 I started hooking up with guys now and then and usually it was with a condom, sometimes because there wasn't one around I didn't use one. But I did start to realize it just felt better, as a bottom and as a top. When I as around 27 yrs (2007) this guy from NYC (in his 50s) who was visiting where I live wanted to hook up, he visited, we never hooked up as I chickened out. But he kept in touch, talked a lot via email. On the phone. And he knew all about with and without condoms, he loved it bare, most of you know how that goes... 

He eventually invited me to visit him in his apartment in Paris, he had an apartment there as well. I was in a bit of a dark mood at that time and called in sick and took the train to Paris for a few days. When I arrived at his place we ended up naked very soon. I pressed for condoms, he plainly asked me if I really, really wanted that? At that point I realized I didn't and we threw the pack of condoms I had with me in the trash. Have been fucking bare most of the time since then.

I never "started" barebacking, because I've never used a rubber as a top or bottom. I've always preferred as nature intended, with no artificial barriers.

This.

Been having sex since I was 17. Started off bb and haven't looked back. Each to their own, but the thought of using a condom turns me completely off. I have refused guys before because its not sex in my eyes. I don't wait until i get to the bedroom before telling them as I make my intentions clear from the get to. I want a raw cock in me, and I want their cum in me,

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I wasn't exactly given a choice. I was 22, he was mid-40's, muscled, and hot. It was my second time having sex, ever. I went to Chute to try and score some parTy supplies, but it was dead, and out of nowhere this black muscled daddy appeared next to me in the video room... I was solo til he came in. He asked me to stand up, I did, and turned me away from him before he loosened my towel and let it drop. He had no towel, naked aside from a thick silver cockring and black boots. Next thing I know he is right behind me, big thick cock rubbing up and down my asscrack, and his arms around my chest while he played with my nips. Told me his time was just about up and asked Mr to follow him home. I asked if he partied and he said he did and had supplies at his home, so I agreed. He kept asking to bareback me, I repeatedly said safe only since it was only my second time... he put a huge shard in the water pipe and told me to smoke it all up. I needed to get on his level. He asked if he could take a few pics of me on all fours and I was so spun by then I agreed. He then tongued my hole... He went to his bathroom and came back with a jar of Vaseline. And started playing with my hole using the Vaseline. I was too busy hitting the freshly loaded water pipe and watching a T.I.M. DVD he put on for me that I never checked to see if he had rubbered up... he of course didn't, ignoring my earlier refusal to being barebacked. Anytime I tried to look back, he would push me down into the bed, so my chest was flush with it, or would lean forward with his chest on my back and whispering how hot a fuck I was in my ear, telling me how tight, warm, wet, and deep, my hole was.

• Upvote 4

I started barebacking when I started getting fucked in 1981. The same year AIDS first made the news. I moved in with that first guy six months later and we were partners for four and a half years. He fucked me raw alot. He also fucked every other blonde twink he could get his hands on. I was kind of a little cunt back then so when I knew he was fucking someone else, I would get him back back by coming home with a fresh load in my ass. Since I knew he could only cum once, I knew I could really get him good by coming home with multiple loads inside me. He'd always end up breeding me again. That is how I came to be a cumslut. We had met at a Bathhouse my first time in one. I always knew I could get fucked there. I loved being wasted and going into the dark orgy room and getting fucked over and over again. By the time we broke up, the AIDS crisis was in full epidemic mode and I was scared, but still barebacked every time a guy wanted to, because by then I loved the feel of cum inside me. I wanted to stop, but didn't. I tried another relationship that lasted 2 1/2 years during which time I was faithful to him. He bred me often. I was in a third relationship that took me from 1991 to 2001, again I was monogamous. From 2001 til about 2006 I tried the safe sex route, but usually would go bare after a few fucks with a guy when I trusted that he was negative. Then I turned back into a cumslut. I did try to keep a stable of negative fuck buddies and stayed negative myself until 2012. By then I started to think I must be immune to HIV. I mean it took 30 years for me get it. But it only took one fuck. I used condoms for three months when I was first diagnosed, but went right back to raw as soon as I was undetectable. Literally that same day. I just love the feel of a man cumming side me. It is what I was meant for. I don't turn down condom fucks, because I love fucking, and usually they will go raw after a few fucks if not after a few strokes. Condoms never keep me from getting fucked, but I do prefer the cum in my hole. For me, it was worth it.

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Upvote 5

In the mid-90's there was a website called manhole.com and a lot of their stuff was bareback...it turned me on. When I was stationed in Colorado, I hooked up with a guy I met online. He came over, we went upstairs, undressed and started sucking each other's cocks. When he was ready to start fucking me, I remember him standing by my dresser and getting the lube but not seeing any condoms. I have always been of the opinion that the bottom doesn't get to tell the top what to do, so I didn't say a word, when he climbed on top, put my legs on his shoulders and slipped his raw cock inside me....pure heaven.

So it wasn't so much a decision, but rather an affirmation of my desires.

Edited by willingbibottom
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

i did it out of curiousity,, guy was fucking me raw and said im going cum in you, i said ''no pull out'', he replied to late pinned me down and blew his load in me, i shit myself , few days later i was back for more, he said he was going to pull out  i said dont fill me up :-)

• Upvote 1

i did it out of curiousity,, guy was fucking me raw and said im going cum in you, i said ''no pull out'', he replied to late pinned me down and blew his load in me, i shit myself , few days later i was back for more, he said he was going to pull out  i said dont fill me up :-)

I could never ask a top to pullout because if I was topping I know that I would have a hard time pulling out because it is so much hotter to cum in your bottoms ass.

• Like 1