Why Did You Start Barebacking?

Guest ff-whole

I always stuck things and fingers in my ass. Later with girls I always fucked bare... My sperm load was very bad and later figured out that I was lucky I didn't left any babies. Then had a vasectomy. Once in a while I would have a male sexual encounter as a bottom and the tops would use a rubber, but I didn't like it. Sometimes an accident would happen and a distressed top would go nuts, but I just loved the feeling of goeye cum coming out of my ass. When I started going to saunas and other sleazy joints I would take it as they would come... If there was a condom used I would try to safe the cum and rub it over my dick and my ass. And if they would fuck me bare I would let them most of the time come inside of me... Doing that now for over 20yrs.and still negative. Last year and the year before I went really cumslut and got banged anonymously by a lot of guys bare in several gay saunas and just loved it...

I'm still scared a little bit and I would love to get Prep but can't get it here yet. As soon as I could I will though.

I was forced into bareback sex and taking loads.

Until a particular hookup, I had always used condoms.

Back during my freshman year in college I hosted this hot white guy with a gigantic dick, 8" and thick. Once the fucking started he used a condom at first ... about 10-minutes into getting fucked while on my back, he flips me on my stomach, places all his weight on one arm and places it on my back ... then pulls out of my ass, rips the condom off, and plunges back in my ass, raw.

I tried to get away but I'm only 115 pounds, and he was 6'2" 180. He proceeded to fuck me rough and hard ... and I eventually started moaning and thrusting my ass back on his dick.

About 15-minutes later he says I better enjoy his loads. He thrusts deep in my ass and dumps the first of four loads in my ass. Up until this forced breeding, I had never felt a dick pulse and get thicker.

Ever since then, I can't take wrapped dick. Just didn't feel nearly as good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I visited the place called the Den in Brisbane Australia and as a bottom had always made sure the guy used a rubber then one day this guy really ate my ass out in the sling room making me very horny he then produced a small bottle and put it under my nose to sniff we that got me going ( l am now hooked on poppers) he then started to rub his naked cock across my boy pussy sending me wild, seeing this he slowly pushed all the way into me and started fucking me, he'll it felt great and that was the start of me being BB, l still haven't taken a hot load of man cream yet but really want to, just I'm a bit scared of being posed, if l could find a guy who was genuinely not posed then l would let him bust his nut in my boy pussy any time

• 2 weeks later...

I got talk in barback when meet a guy that had chatting for few weeks. I meet him a coffer house snd talk for a while invitef me there and went the bed room had been plsyimg he flip me my tommy and strayef rimming me he pulled up slide hi cock in I thought had a condom on but he going faster his cock was getting harder and whisper in my ear he cums my cum deep in you. Have never turned back.

Hello 

Please answer something for me how did you decided to bareback?

What made you go from safe only to bareback only/ no load refused? How did you change psychologically and how do you feel now?

Thanks  

Edited by drscorpio
[Moderator's Note: I merged this post from another thread asking essentially the same question]

Not much too it really once you go bareback you realise damn that feels good, the way it should always feel, I'm a no loads refused bttm cumslut & totally love being fucked bare, I would never go back to wrapped rubbers, disgusting feeling.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I grew up in the 70s and 80s having sex play with older male and female neighbors, cousins, etc... and of course we only used rubbers to prevent pregnancy -- so male/male sex was always bare. As an adult i hate the way rubbers feel -- on my cock or in my arse -- I read on here that wearing a condom during sex is like wearing socks when you swim in the ocean and I have to agree - YUCK.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Grew up in the 80s/90s so the condoms & HIV message was hammered home. First time I had sex we didn't use condoms but that was more to do with us bothing being drunk and generally not being mindful. After that used condom with everyone for 15 or so years except from a couple of times with one guy and a couple of time with another guy. Can't really explain why, it just ended up that way. Less than 6 months ago started relationship with my current bf. We fucked a handful of times before we were official, when we used condoms but as soon as we became boyfriends we stopped. We didn't discuss it at all, just one night I said to him speak up if you want me to stop what I'm doing, then I entered him raw.

I realized that when I was fuckedwithout a condom I did not have the friction from the condom making me get sore and need to take a break or stop, I also felt a deeper more sexually stimulating connection with the other guy that made me cum so much more intensely.  I also decided that condoms are not the only thing there is that can be used to reduce risk but unless you educate yourself on what other options are out there all you hear is the same old cry from the condom queens and that gets real old real fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I had been chatting with a gay for a while and we had talked just about everything you could think of. We had made date to meet and I was very nervous about it. We met at coffee.shop made some small talk and told me to follow him to his place. We a arrived at his apartment amd he stripped me and pulled his cock out for me to sock. We went to the bed layed over the bed and his whispered in my ear I sm breeding you and it felt great never used condums after.

Edited by jdsd53

Guest ff-whole

Hello 

Please answer something for me how did you decided to bareback?

What made you go from safe only to bareback only/ no load refused? How did you change psychologically and how do you feel now?

Thanks  

@newbiboi

It is a mindset really...

I just love the slippery feeling of a dick in my ass spilling and lubricating my ass with precum and afterwards when the top has shot his load in me, the feeling of the cum dripping out my ass and along my bottom and legs... I like to play with it, rub it over my own dick and use it for lubrication to jerk myself off...

I am scared of getting Poz. but the feeling and the slutty sex is so intoxicating that there is hardly any thought to it to go bare and accept the risk.

Here on the Island I have hardly any sex, and I can't get Prep. Besides it would be a total waste for the amount of sex I have per year... But if I would live in another big country with more sexual encounters I would definitely try to get Prep and than I would go cump dump all out for sure...

From reading other posts on here, my story is pretty much the same as others. I always used to play safe and enjoyed it that way. Then I met someone and we were together a couple of years. After a few months we decided to try it bareback and the feeling of sex without latex and the sensations of cumming without it being caught in rubber was so much better. After we broke up I went back to using condoms but I wasn't enjoying it. I therefore made a conscious decision to do it bareback ever since. I've had offers from guys who said they would only fuck me with a condom but I've turned them down (no matter how much I was gagging for it) because I just don't enjoy safe sex anymore.

• Upvote 2