Why Did You Start Barebacking?

• 3 weeks later...

I have always barebacked. I never like the thought of a guy being inside me wearing a condom. I have always had a wild side to me. I am not your vanilla kind of guy. I like playing on the wild side. I never thought it was right for me to go to a group sex party or a bath house and ask about status. If I am that concerned I shouldn't be there.

I kind of had to be pushed over that line... Like I already posted in another thread i got stealthed when i was 19 years old which almost immediately unleashed my inner slut that had always been waiting there. I used to fantasise a lot about being bred by total strangers or being the only cumdump in a huge orgy. But it was not until that top stealthed me, that i had the courage to act on my desires.

Edited by gay2go
  • Upvote 2

My first sexual experience was at 19, with another Marine, it was bareback.

For the next seven years, while I was in the Marines, I played mostly wrapped. I am a vers top, so am good at both pitching and catching.  But I knew, whenever I wrapped or had a wrapped dick in me, it was just not the same.

the day I took my uniform off, was the day i went bareback 100%; never been close to one since.  the feeling of another guy pumping his sperm into you is awesome.  and the same feeling when you feel your tadpoles flowing out of your piss slit and into their warm, moist ass walls.  The bond is incredible.

Two men mating.

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't start having sex until I was in my early 20's back in the 90's and there was the condom brainwashing, so always used them. Moved SF with my bf (now husband) and went through a sex ed training. We both got tested and then ditched the condoms when we had sex with each other but still used them with outsiders.

Eight months ago I met a younger guy that after riding my wrapped cock and for a minute or two reached down and pulled the condom off than sat back down on my raw cock. A couple weeks after that my husband and I hooked up with a cute bottom and took turns fucking him bb.

I started on prep a few weeks later and my husband is starting this month.

• Upvote 2

I didnt "start" barebacking - it just kinda happened! The first guy who fucked me bareback - for some reason i never asked for a condom..and neither did he- he left his load in my ass and I was addicted......lol

• Upvote 1

Like many, I gave in to the temptation of getting fucked bareback on a whim. I was horny and the top wanted to do it raw so I let him (alcohol and 420 were factors). He shot his load into me and I was so turned on that I shot my own load hands free while I felt his cock throbbing inside me. That first load was all it took to get me hooked. The experience of him making me cum by cumming inside me was the best orgasm I ever had. Once I felt that it was an experience I wanted to have again and again so I began barebacking more often then having safe sex until I eventually became a 100% bareback bottom cumdump.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I am of the age group that were openly queer prior to the AIDS issues starting in the '80's.  In that era, we never imagined a need for rubbers---they were for straight breeders trying to avoid a kid.   I certainly was more careful in the darkest days of the AIDS crisis, but never stopped taking it unwrapped.   Yeah, i have let some guys fuck me with a condom...when I really needed to have my ass opened up...but it is probably 99% bareback for me.   It is the only authentic way for real men to fuck.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idobro

Id been involved in ABS visits since 1990. The first blowjob was beyond belief! After years of JO alone, I finally stick my dick in a mouth. Then I couldn't get enough, got four BJs the first week. After getting dozens, I tried sucking once, in the bookstore at Zion Il. I sucked for a few seconds and he shot his s cum in my mouth! I was scared to death and spit it all out. But time went by, I got more addicted and horny and I started sucking ... a lot!

This went on for at least a year and I tried swallowing. I loved it! The thick, sticky jizz in my mouth and throat! Then, when I found a couple 'safe' looking guys in my town, I swallowed their loads every time I went to the park. Of course someone would play with my ass, or bend over so I could rim theirs. This got me Horner than ever and as I jacked off, I'd cum right away, so horny. So with visits to parks and bookstores, I played a bit. Short entries, both ways. It was hot, but I wasn't sold ...

Then, one night at a rest stop, I went out by the trees and a guy who'd I'd seen in the bathroom came up. I dropped to my knees and sucked his dick. After a bit, he dropped and sucked me. I got hard instantly and then he got down on all fours, with his open ass in front of me. First real man on man sex! I put myself in his warm, wet butt. I was nervous though, and went soft. So he turned and sucked me again. This time, in my mind, I thought, "this is what I want, this is what's next." There were 2 or 3 guys milling around 20 feet away on the little hill. I'm such an exhibitionist, always hard when men watched. So, with my shorts at my ankles, I pulled off my shirt. I was, in effect, naked. Men were watching. I was fucking a man bareback. I railed and rammed hard as he groaned. I felt it building, and having made my decision, went all the way with a man. I let my cum shoot into that warm hole.

As I look back, since that day .... Its my turning point. I became a gay man. All I want is men. I love cum. I love hard dick. I love swallowing. I'm totally queer! I'd fucked a couple of guys afterward, one face to face, in my bed, him riding me, kissing. But I was doing more BJs at the parks .... Back to Zion bookstore. I'd been going often, sucking and playing. One guy shoved a dildo in me and I liked it, it hurt! Another guy, I remember the day, we sucked each other, and we put our Dick's in each other, but I pulled away. I wanted it all to last longer. So, I was fucking horny, I wanted to fuck and be fucked. But he pulled away and wouldn't play any more.

Then I moved to another booth, getting naked and sucking. I put my ass to the gloryhole, and a guy fucked me long and hard. It was too big, it hurt, but the hurt was sooo... good. He came inside me. He said at the hole, "Dude, you've got a sweet ass." I've heard that many times since. I couldn't wait for more. The next guy fucked me, but with a condom. He slammed the walls, made so much noise, everybody out there heard us. So, I'd taken a raw load and I really, really loved it.

After this time, about 10 years ago, I started getting fucked often at my local park. I had some regulars and felt safe in a small town. But as my addiction to sex with men grew, I traveled to Milwaukee, Chicago, Louisville, and took loads. Scared to death, but I wanted it, I wanted more. I met men online and got fucked in their beds. I started reading about HIV and found out about 'bug chasing'. I was always doing so many risky things, taking raw loads. Now chasing made me worse! All I wanted was POZ cum! I've done a few TGs raw, receiving their cum inside me because I'd read they were the highest risk. I've gone to the spa in Milw time and time again, walked no past the 'free HIV testing' sign and begging for more cum.

I'd met a guy on CL. We fucked. I started talks no about chasing and he said he was POZ. I went sand got naked and took his load 6 times. He stuck his fingers in my ass, scratching me and I thought this was good, he's preparing me for a load. But after a few fucks, I asked and he admitted he had tested negative.

I continue take nag loads. For me nothing is better than cum shot in my ass raw. I've had loads from over 100 guys, and I'm begging for more. I go to BBrT trying to arrange risky fucks. Planning with guys to go to Chicago, to Steamworks or Mans Country. I think of having a man's penis in my hole every day, every night. I just wanna get fucked over and over, by big dicks, little Dick's, TG girls, risky, sickly looking guys. Anyone. I just want cum in my ass. And I'm looks no for more ... if you're interested

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JackWmspt

I only did oral for years, then in 2015 I had my 1st BB, and fell in love with it. I had a poz start with a condom, but it was uncomfortable so he took it off and went in.. Loved it.. I've been bred about 30 times from the fall of 2015 and Aug 23 of 2016.. I have always kept my gift in all night. Sometimes though I will let a little out to use as lube to jack-off with.. The thought of a poz breeding me though, really makes me horny, and tingly all over. I really hate the feeling of condoms. I feel that if I wanted latex I could use a dildo.. Natural is the only way to go. I'd really love to BB for a group. I'm truly a sub-bottom, and enjoy helping my partner take the edge off in anyway he wants. 

Edited by JackWmspt