Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I have mixed feelings too because in my opinion not even PrEP is good enough for me to tell a 20 yr-old go have a good time fucking and getting fucked baraback.

I agree to an extent, but if that 20 yo is going to do it anyway I would much rather them know all the risks, and hopefully decide to take PrEP. 

• Upvote 1

I used to be more top and not liking condoms often fucked bare.  After HIV I wasn't interested in potentially infecting someone and possibly being hit with a lawsuit...and a couple of leather daddy tops teaching me the pleasure of submission restraint and being repeated fucked and filled helped me become the cum hungry fuckhole I am today.

• 2 weeks later...

I only started getting fucked by men when I got into my late 50s. I'd always been totally straight until then. I'm still attracted only to women, but am now also addicted to BB anal from guys. I'd always hated using latex condoms when I fucked women, but the natural skins were almost as good as their bare vaginas. From what I've read, natural skins won't work on blocking the virus.

Anyway, right from my first times taking cock from men, I took their loads BB. I simply love knowing that my stud's load is deep inside me. I have always felt that cum was intended to be pumped into body holes, not into rubbers. That's why I BB. So, I never transitioned from covered to raw. As a top (just to women) I know it feels lousy to wear a rubber. As a an anal bottom, to be honest with you, perhaps because I am always so well lubed, my hole can't feel the difference. If indeed there is more friction to my hole, then that's actually a plus to me because I like a good, rough pounding. The sorer my hole feels afterward, the better.

I've gotten fucked mostly by bi guys, most of whom are married or in a fulltime relationship with a woman, but there have been more than a few exclusively gay cocks up my ass too. One gay guy always used condoms when he did me. If I had to guess, out of the 4 dozen or so partners I've had, about 80% of them barebacked me. About half of them pumped in a second load.

I honestly think that most guys playing around out there, who are not gay or almost exclusively gay, are neg. I've been reading a lot here about chasing and getting stealthed. Though there are definitely some married chasers (or men whose primary partner is a woman), I most of the chasers are gay - virtually none of them mention sex with women. Stealthers also seem to be primary gay and very into spreading their bug, especially to non-suspecting neg guys, who the stealther seems to believe have "it" (getting pozzed without knowing he's getting a highly toxic load( simply because the bottom "is stupid enough to be taking it bareback in the first place." Some stealthers seem like to tell their bottom about the toxic load they just took (or are taking as the load is being pumped in) while others seem to be content with letting the bottom discover he's been infected once the fuck flu sets in.

I found this site a little over a week ago after being referred to it by a chaser I encountered on CL. He responded to an ad I placed looking for a poz top to fuck me. I suppose that makes me a chaser now too. I posted the ad because I find the risk of taking a poz load is exhilarating. I've done a lot of reading here since last week and have become fascinated with bug chasing. I do not want to get infected, if indeed I am still neg (I had what may have been the fuck flu 2-1/2 years ago - thought it was 1-1/2 yrs, but it was back in 2013), I know that by continuing to bareback, sooner or later I'll get seeded with a toxic load.

I don't want to deal with the consequences of converting, both health and otherwise. But, I know statistically, my time is coming (there's that 1:70 figure from one study). One guy I've chatted with got pozzed after only 6 loads and then went on to poz another guy with only 2 loads in one night. Yet, other guys have BBed for years, having taken hundreds of loads, and are still neg.

Now that I have progressed to placing ads for getting seeded with hot loads, I know I may get targeted by a stealther packing a load with a high VL. Quite frankly, that's pretty scary. Taking a raw load from someone who is undetectable is okay with me because I know my risk of getting pozzed is lower than it is for a recently pozzed guy who doesn't know he's poz yet. Regardless, I can't wait to get my next load and may even post another ad in an hour or so.

• Upvote 5

Guest RawCunt

I think it was simply a natural progression, though I was encourage by a dom i served.  As someone who gets off being used and degraded, the first time i was loaded up there was no turning backing.  There is no greater form of submission than taking mans seed, and no greater feeling of degradation than wandering around a beat/ club of public street naked leaking cum, and hoping others will just grab you, use you, and add more.

I don't want to deal with the consequences of converting, both health and otherwise.... 

Sse4me, have you considered going on PrEP?

With PrEP you can continue getting fucked bareback all you want and avoid the emotional, physical, financial and societal problem that sometimes accompany becoming positive.  

Check out ispreprightforme.com and prepfacts.org. There's also a whole subforum here about PrEP.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good question, and I'm not sure I know the answer. I come from a religious culture that did not make allowances for being gay. Being gay meant you were "broken" and having sex with a guy is "sin."  So I married a woman at an early age (barely 21) and tried to live as straight. It took me almost 30 years to get past my ideas of "God" and be able to accept myself. I stayed trapped in a marriage to a woman thinking I could change and just wasn't trying hard enough, or hadn't found the right key. dumb.

Meanwhile, I failed to suppress my attraction to guys, had my first sex with a guy at 27. Ironically it was with a missionary lol.  Because I did not accept who I was, sex became my only means of affirmation. Sex became a kind of illicit drug for me. Like the junkie shooting up to relieve withdrawal symptoms. I'd hate myself ever time I had sex, but could not stop.

One of the ways I became an exclusive bottom was because it seemed every time I let a guy suck me, I'd end up with chlamydia (try explaining that to the wife). So, I stopped getting sucked early on. Twisted logic, I exchanged the less risky sex for the most risky, my ass was for guys, my cock for my wife.  

As to the decision to bareback? It was never really a conscious decision, though I hated myself for taking the risk (not so much for myself as my wife). It was a twisted and tortured life, I felt trapped in marriage by my beliefs, and a failure because I couldn't get over my desire to be with a guy.  For me though, it just didn't qualify as being with a guy unless I got his seed.

For me, half the act of fucking is the cum. Sex without cum is like sitting down to a wonderful meal and only tasting it without swallowing it. I spent years trying to make it otherwise, but I think the fact that I paid such a high price (emotionally) every time I had sex, I didn't have much room left for the compromise of a condom. 

• 3 weeks later...

I barebacked off and on for years before I decided to give them up for good. I didn't like to top or bottom with condoms but I felt like I had to so I just went along with it.

I'd only go bare with people I knew were neg, until one day a guy I thought was neg came in me and later i saw his aids meds in his cabinet. I was upset at first but then made peace with the idea. I was tested later and came up neg. But since I made peace with the possibility before hand condoms just seemed useless at that point. that was 4 years ago,

I have been fucked with a condom since then but those few times we started out with the then they were taken off by one guy or another so I guess that doesn't count anymore. Now I don't even go for the pretense of using rubbers unless I'm playing out someones stealthing fantasy

I barebacked off and on for years before I decided to give them up for good. I didn't like to top or bottom with condoms but I felt like I had to so I just went along with it.

I'd only go bare with people I knew were neg, until one day a guy I thought was neg came in me and later i saw his aids meds in his cabinet. I was upset at first but then made peace with the idea. I was tested later and came up neg. But since I made peace with the possibility before hand condoms just seemed useless at that point. that was 4 years ago,

I have been fucked with a condom since then but those few times we started out with the then they were taken off by one guy or another so I guess that doesn't count anymore. Now I don't even go for the pretense of using rubbers unless I'm playing out someones stealthing fantasy

I have not barebacked with guys that often.  But the few times I have, there's a few reasons.  Barebacking feels more natural is one reason.  Plus risk taking is another.  BB is risky, everyone knows that.  So anon sex BB with a stranger is risky and thrilling.  There is a danger but its not known.  Like climbing a mountain or base jumping and other dangerous sports - people get an adrenaline rush from taking the risk.  It's like when that mountain climber was asked why they took such risks of dying and they answered "I didn't go up the mountain to die, I went up there to live!"  It's the same kind of thrill.  I'm not a bug chaser - far from it - but taking a full load of cum from a raw bare cock in risky anon sex is hot and thrilling!  Never done it with someone who claimed to be pos but once did it when I was drunk with a guy who I later found out was pos (but didn't get infected) - despite the scare, it was the hottest sex I've ever had.  For me, I think taking a load from a pos guy with a very low viral load would be hottest of all - taking a very real risk but not a large one - although there is something hot about not knowing & not being able to be sure of anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest AIDSfuckpig

I have always barebacked except for a very short time... the funny thing is i was pozzed almost right away the only time i let guys use a rubber if they were hung and wanted to... getting hiv turned out to be the one thing good about safe sex how about that!

Well, the easy part is that being raw makes the feel of sex more enjoyable.  I felt for many years that even the act of a many having "suit up" for sex seemed artificial and detracted from the entire act of enjoying sex (not just the actually "pumping my ass" part).

But, most guys know the risk of disease and understand that condoms are a simple means of avoiding a significant disease.

Still, I was drawn to bareback sex by some force that I am only now starting to understand.  Reading some of the posts on this site indicates there are others who understand that.  In my situation, I have been openly gay since high school and am old enough to have been out in an era that included frequent gay bashing events.  That happened to me more than once.  But, i never fit in with the mainstream gay population.  I was equally drawn to things like BDSM (very heavily) cross dressing and other fetish activities.  

Barebacking is just one more part of my experience in living a very queer life.  If I have/will become infected, that again will be another part of what is my story.   Embracing the story that is me seems to be a more realistic life than hiding for what is honest.

• Upvote 1