Why Did You Start Barebacking?

thats just how guys have always wanted to fuck me so thats what I always did. plus then I got trained in high school to NEVER ask a guy to wear a condom cause thats why they wanna fuck me. to use my hole to get themselves off. bareback feels best for the top so a bottom boy should always let them fuck us raw and take their load inside us cause it feels best to blast your load deep inside the hole a guy is fucking. thats why I have always let guys cum in my mouth and swallowed. being a bareback cumdumpster is what let me be the tow of whore I was born to be. when guys use a whore like me it is purely to blow their loads in some slut.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I was young, just out of high school and met up with a guy from Craigslist at his hotel room. He said he didn’t have any condoms and would pull out. He didn’t. He fucked me hard and held me down while he filled my ass. He sent me back home and I’ve been hooked ever since

I have not fucked anyone without condoms since the 1970s. Even then I would use condoms as I had a bad experience with a bar trick that did not clean out...

Another bud who is 11 years younger than me started having anal sex as bottom in the late 1970s, is used to being fucked without condoms as he is allergic to latex, and he prefers anal sex without any barriers skin on skin, having men own his ass and fuck him hard and shoot their cum deep into his smooth tight hole.  No we never had sex, he is a friend and not my type.

14 minutes ago, cumdump831 said:

I was young, just out of high school and met up with a guy from Craigslist at his hotel room. He said he didn’t have any condoms and would pull out. He didn’t. He fucked me hard and held me down while he filled my ass. He sent me back home and I’ve been hooked ever since

Did you become poz from him, someone else, or do you have no idea who pozzed you?

I didn't so much choose to start barebacking as it was the college friend I was sleeping over with, because I was too fucked up to get home on my own, who started rubbing his ass against my cock until I was rock hard, and then slid himself onto my boner and rode me until I came inside him. He caught me completely off guard but once my cock was inside his boy pussy it felt so good I just let him use my cock to fuck himself with until I couldn't stop myself from blowing a huge load in his pussy. 

• Like 2

i have never been given a choice, i started bareback and there are tops who use condoms and tops who don't, it's always been their choice and they fuck me the way they want it. i'm just the whore and they fuck me the way they want it and enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always enjoyed it more than sex with condoms. In fact, I had a sex with condom only once that I felt almost as good as without the condom. Other times, either I could not hold on the erection or when I finished, I did not feel like I fully came.

Without the condom, it is the most pleasurable sex ever. During sex I get very horny and when I come, there is a lot of sperm, much more than when I masturbate only. My orgasms last until I release the last drop of cum and the feeling of my cock squirting sperm deeply in a guy is tremendously good.

• Like 2

Growing up in the late 60s and early 70s, fucking bareback was the norm. It was what one did. The worst you could expect to get was a dose of gonorrhoea which was easily curable with a dose of anti-biotics. Fast forward to the 1990s, and in the wake of AIDS epidemic playing raw became a rare event. When fucking took place, a condom, as we were advised to do, was always used. Fast forward again to the early 2000s. HIV was less of a stigma and retro drugs were in use. At that time, I met a guy on Recon who seemed to be my type. I went to his place dressed in camo pants, tank top and boots. Before I knew it he had slammed me up against the wall, pulled my pants down and rammed his hard, raw dick into my hole. A few thrusts and he unloaded inside me. For a few seconds a wave of panic came over me. I had been fucked bareback. That panic soon evaporated as I remembered what it was to feel a cock inside me, skin on skin and a heavy load shooting into my guts. He bred me twice more that afternoon and I suddenly knew what I wanted. We met several times after that and bareback breeding always took place. Since then, I knew that raw cock was all that I wanted. I became a slut and soon the inevitable happened. I was gifted. I became a poz slut and from that time onwards I knew all I needed was a regular supply of poz (quite often toxic) seed squirted into me. So now, I actively seek out poz men either on or off meds to satisfy my craving. Raw poz sex is the only and best way of fucking and I wouldn't change it for anything.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

John's entirely correct; some of us have been Breeding Holes since before anyone ever heard of hiv, so raw fucking was all we knew.  There wasn't even a term - now known as "raw", since all Cock fucked raw.  It was simply the natural state of affairs, how every guy fucked.  There was an oddball here and there that owned a fetish for "rubbers", but there were guys with all kinds of fetishes, weird or not.  When hiv came along, most guys either just stayed home and jacked out a load, used condoms. or just quit altogether.  Younger guys don't realize - probably can't - just how horrific it was at first, and those younger guys will just have to accept that some of us lived through a terrible hell, but managed to come out the other side of it alive.  

The point is, when fucking "natural" - i.e. raw - was how we started, and the use of condoms interrupted how we always fucked each other, rubbers became the aberration, the barrier to fully Mating with each other.  Once the medical arts progressed enough to make a horrific death less certain, we Breeders started *real* fucking again, and joyfully so.  There are other interests, aspects to my life, and raw Breeding is an important one of them.  Thus, I use prep, since I've seen far, far too many times what hiv can do.  

When John says he became "a poz slut", I think he also means he became free to be the man he was born to be.  And if that isn't the goal of living, what is?

When I was pretty young I was introduced to bareback and anal sex in general by my next door neighbor. He was a much old retired guy who was extremely active in the daddy/leather scene in the 70’s and was very committed to protecting the traditional gay cultures and one of the tenants that he was strict about was guys don’t wear rubbers when fucking guys. I was his boy for quite a few years and he shared me with other guys who were also old school leather daddies and not once did the use of a condom ever come up. I never made a top wear a rubber till I was in high school and I quickly learned that it wasn’t for me so I stayed bb.

• Piggy 1