Ever Found A Co-Workers/boss/family/friends Etc Profile?

Guest SBBOY

I remember speaking to a guy on Grindr who I knew from the scene. My profile was discrete so he didn't know it was me. Sent him a few body pics

I managed to get him to send me his pics, including a dick pic with his face in it (which I love. Seeing both cock and face in the same shot). He is hot. Proper twink/lad, athletic build, good size uncut dick too. 

Still doesn't know it was me. 

I found my older son online with a profile on a gay platform. But that was when I knew already that he sucks cock. We're pretty open about this, and he brings his boyfriend over night when he visits me. Don't even know if this profile still exists.

More than once I saw also teachers of my sons with such profiles but never had any contact with them.

Co workers I found a lot over the years, but mostly those who I didn't like or want, or who I knew that they didn't want me.

I never needed to go online with Co workers anyway. Had to share rooms with tons of them over the years when travelling for work. Got a lot of loads, even from str8 married guys.

• Upvote 1

I never needed to go online with Co workers anyway. Had to share rooms with tons of them over the years when travelling for work. Got a lot of loads, even from str8 married guys.

That's hot man. How did u get them to fuck you? Im sure the str8 guys didnt just jump in the same bed with you...or did they!?

• 2 weeks later...

On BreedingZone, yes, this very site, I got a message from a SEXY guy. After messaging back and forth with him, I realized that we had sort of dated in college. He's POZ now, and I write bug-chasing stories... I didn't let on that I knew who he was... If you THINK this is you, message me... ;-)

I'm on PrEP, and I'd take your load.

• Upvote 2

Years ago found my younger brother on a hook up site......I messed with him on line for a while......until I finally got him to come clean about being as queer as I am.

Recently hired a new sales guy.....and found him on grindr......don't fish off the company pier so never mentioned it.

• Upvote 2

I never have, so far. Also even tho I have a full body/face pic on a few sites no one I know has ever found me. That said, I pretty much live in the straight world, and a small town to boot, so not totally unexpected.

Guest XXXXXXXXX

Couple of years ago I was just browsing guys on Manhunt, next day this guy at the office (worked at the IT department of a big telco) came up to me after lunch and asked about me checking out his profile the day before. We fooled around every now and then in the disabled toilet until he left the company.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I saw my cousin's ex on a Black Dom/white sub site I was on.  He'd also posted a vid of himself being dicked down good (not by my cousin though).  I reached out to him.  Never got a response back.  And for that pussy, I would break my rule of not dipping into pussy family has used.

found the son of a girl I went to high school with on Scruff; he's bi I guess; he dated the daughter of a friend for the longest time; cute little pup too

found a guy I went to college with on A4A; messaged him and he blocked me; we have friends in common on Facebook

I may have hit on my uncle on gay.com back in the day when that was a place to cruise.  The profile had no face pic, but sounded nice.  The response I got was rather frigid.  I later noticed that the E-mail address he had looked very familiar, pretty sure the e-mail name which was his initials and birth year & was the same profile as that guy.  

• 2 weeks later...

I find it pretty funny how uptight even gays can be about sex in the US. My brother blocked me on Adam and got all weird when I brought it up to him. I laughed at him and asked if he really thinks that I give any fucks about he gets into. I also ran across a student teacher of mine on gay.com when I was in high school. I also really enjoyed how uncomfortable he got when I brought it up to him after school one day. He pretty much just turned red and stuttered and few things before saying "wait your like 16, what are you doing on there?" I never did anything with him since he was far from my type. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I found a friends profile once.  I did not reply or even mention it to him.  I did however capitalise on the fact that his profile pretty much indicated he would fuck almost anything.  Next time I saw him, I just, you know, stood a bit closer to him, sat closer to him, the slowly, but deliberately without asking he reached over, pulled my shorts up a bit and slid his hand into my underwear.  The bed was not far behind!!!

• Upvote 2

Recently ran into the profile of a young guy who lives down the street with his single mom. Profile states he is 18 when in fact I know he is only 16 (which is legal here, but still...). Slutty profile pics. Profile says he loves to suck and getting fucked by and fucking older guys (which is about anyone on that site!). Won't take him up on that offer as I am not really into young guys but that naked boy butt of his really is a piece of art (which I already sort of guessed seeing him walking down the street in his low rise skin tight jeans). Hot cock too. I'll wink next time I bump into him on the street. Let him guess why ;-)

• Upvote 2

Guest SBBOY

Recently ran into the profile of a young guy who lives down the street with his single mom. Profile states he is 18 when in fact I know he is only 16 (which is legal here, but still...). Slutty profile pics. Profile says he loves to suck and getting fucked by and fucking older guys (which is about anyone on that site!). Won't take him up on that offer as I am not really into young guys but that naked boy butt of his really is a piece of art (which I already sort of guessed seeing him walking down the street in his low rise skin tight jeans). Hot cock too. I'll wink next time I bump into him on the street. Let him guess why ;-)

I think it's your duty to show him how a real man fucks. Turn the boy into a man himself. Teacher/student situation. It would be wrong not to fuck him.