Ever Found A Co-Workers/boss/family/friends Etc Profile?

Guest SBBOY

I was in an ABS booth when the boss of a place I often did work for walked in on me. He was definitely a small person so him standing upright was at the perfect level for me to suck. I gave him the best blowjob I knew how to make sure he kept giving me work, but I only met him at the ABS that one time and at work we were both professional.

I had a neighbor just a few houses down from me. He gave me his location and I realized who it was. So I drove just around the corner to make it look like I lived a good distance from him. This was when I was more verse. Literally a shitty fuck. Never again.

• Like 1

Yeah, just today I was talking with a guy then discovered he's someone I kind of know at work. Well he gives me the creeps, you know, gut instinct bad vibes, so I blocked him soon as I realised. Not a very sexy story! I'll be more careful in future though as there were clues who he was before he sent a photo.

• Like 2

Yes, but I have never mentioned it to them or tried to contact them. I don't really know him, but one of my neighbors directly across the street is almost always on A4A and Sniffles when I log in. He has a husband that is more my type, but I've never seen a profile that I thought was his.

I fucked a coworker thru a gloryhole...didn't know it was him until we finished the deed and started to leave..he walked out of his booth and we made eye contact. He freaked out and left quickly. He is a super religious guy with a wife and kids....lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 3

Once I've suspected one of my sexting buddies was my abusive ex.

From how he wrote, what he told me.

But then it was my foggy mind to make me suggestible. The poor guy was just playing along and reading my stories/profile. I then excused myself, very awkward situation towards an innocent guy I treated so badly.

Set up a meet with a hot little daddy - furry, fat dick, loved anon and had a GH set up.  Got to his place and realized I knew him. He was behind the gloryhole, so thought, WTF. walked in dropped to my knees and proceeded to suck him to the edge, then backed off and gave him my hole. He lasted 3 strokes and shot deep inside me.  Don't think he knew it was me. Bumped into him out and about shortly thereafter and he either didn't know or was the best actor I've ever met.   Have taken his nut  a dozen times.... Eventually, I may tell him.

Other times, I was sucking dick thru gloryholes and ended up blowing my boss, a co-worker, a former teacher, my mechanic and a barista.  Some surprised me with what they were packing.  Some, not so much.  I'm not a size queen and I enjoyed every one!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

A co-worker saw close location and knew I worked somewhere on the same campus. We have yet to meet. He’s not always at this campus, but he’s got an awesome looking cock and I told him I’d love to ride him bareback. He’s game. Just have to think about a private room or bathroom on campus.  Although, lately I’ve been fucking this other hottie in my spacious super duty diesel truck on the campus parking lot-deep at the back where nobody can see…but it’s got dark tinted windows so doesn’t really matter where we fuck.  Separately, my next door neighbors pop up on Grindr. It’s awkward when it shows like 50 feet away. The couple, two dudes, would love nothing more than for me to fuck the cum out of them. I’m just not into them. Actually, think they’re assholes for neighbors-always complaining about something, like my dogs barking, fence issue, my xmas lights being left up in January…very annoying people. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Back in the early 80s, when I first was coming out, I went into a booth at a ABS where someone started blowing me through a glory hole. 

I came in his mouth and we both left the booth at the same time. He looked at me and smirked. He was a HS friend's Dad. He knew me because I had been to their house several times. 

I freaked and got out of there. I later found out he was a total cumdump and would see him cruising the bookstores all the time.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, norcalraw said:

Separately, my next door neighbors pop up on Grindr. It’s awkward when it shows like 50 feet away. The couple, two dudes, would love nothing more than for me to fuck the cum out of them. I’m just not into them. Actually, think they’re assholes for neighbors-always complaining about something, like my dogs barking, fence issue, my xmas lights being left up in January…very annoying people. 

Maybe you can fuck the shit out of them as a way of saying "Fuck you, you fucking pieces of shit!" Or, you know, something like that. 

Or, get them addicted to you and use that as a manipulation tactic. Sometimes sexuality is a tool you can use to get what you want or punish those you hate. 

Possibilities... 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, norcalraw said:

A co-worker saw close location and knew I worked somewhere on the same campus. We have yet to meet. He’s not always at this campus, but he’s got an awesome looking cock and I told him I’d love to ride him bareback. He’s game. Just have to think about a private room or bathroom on campus.  Although, lately I’ve been fucking this other hottie in my spacious super duty diesel truck on the campus parking lot-deep at the back where nobody can see…but it’s got dark tinted windows so doesn’t really matter where we fuck.  Separately, my next door neighbors pop up on Grindr. It’s awkward when it shows like 50 feet away. The couple, two dudes, would love nothing more than for me to fuck the cum out of them. I’m just not into them. Actually, think they’re assholes for neighbors-always complaining about something, like my dogs barking, fence issue, my xmas lights being left up in January…very annoying people. 

But are they hot? If they're hot I wouldn't care, I'd smash, but that's just me and my dick. Even if they're not that hot topping asshole guys can be weirdly hot, it's good to dominate a guy that's pissing me off. I've been horny for some guys mostly because I just want to fuck the asshole. If I didn't want a group thing with them I'd just get them one at at a time, tell them I want them face down, no messing around and just get on top and hard fuck. Definitely rawdog, use my weight to pin him and grunt dirty things in his ear. I told one asshole guy I was fucking him because I'd lost my fleshlight, and that I'm going to make a big disgusting cummy mess inside him and he'll have more of my sperm in him than his own. Personally I love getting cum in, but I play the angry straight guy who thinks cum is gross to make them feel dirty when I fill them up. They'll either get hooked on it or they'll never do it again, but it's all good, no matter how they annoy you in the future you'll both know about that time you pounded him and left a big messy load of cum in him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ha, yeah, two fairly recently, but after years and a few thousand cocks, only twice is a surprise? 

Guys i work with, and both on Recon. i don't meet many guys on Recon, to many instadoms/instasubs.  For me, D/s is a complex process that requires getting to know each other pretty intimately. One of the guys tried to go there, the other one was more demure, but didn't hook with either. i talk to the 'demure' guy at work fairly often. He's flirty, but hasn't made any advances and i'm not really sexually inclined with him. 

Chatting up a guy online one night.  Turns out to be neighbor across the hall whose husband was gone for the weekend.  Had a blast then acted like nothing happened when hubby came back.  They moved out of building shortly after.  ;-(