Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

barebbrer

Anon loads. What will you take?  

1,022 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

On 12/5/2016 at 10:57 PM, scubacubed said:

I love to take anon loads and anon poz loads in my neg hole...love being told I'm getting pozzed by the anon top

Anon and poz loads in a neg hole are the best. Love getting my neg hole pozzed. Like you mention in your profile, it's even hotter if top doesn't tell you he's poz until he's dumping his toxic load in your neg ass. Was careful for years until i finally realized by role as a bottom was was to be a true cumdump for ANY load.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, chubbybear said:

Anon and poz loads in a neg hole are the best. Love getting my neg hole pozzed. Like you mention in your profile, it's even hotter if top doesn't tell you he's poz until he's dumping his toxic load in your neg ass. Was careful for years until i finally realized by role as a bottom was was to be a true cumdump for ANY load.

This is so fucking hot. Taken some anon loads and have loved it each and every time. Definitely seek out anon and will begin to take more anon loads starting tonight at the sex club dark rooms here.

• Upvote 2

Guest PozGoat

My butthole is a thirsty sponge that can't get enough sperm.

I love to back my ass up to a gloryhole and take all cummers.

Love that feeling of a dude pulsing in me, not knowing what he looks like or anything about him.

Anon sex was meant for pervs like me.

I was likely pozzed through a GH.

As I posted the other day, spent some time at Slammers in LA recently bent over in the dark room being bred by annonymous guys leaving me with a wrecked hole filled with all of their loads. Was a hot time with a number of the tops pushing others away to take their turn at my hole. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Upstateguy518

I try to make my hook jos as close to anonymous as possible. No names or face pics, Just cock and relief. It's such a thrill for me to be on my knees servicing a total stranger.

I love to take anon loads - I don't ask their status and i don't care.

Saturday I went to a local video store and took 3 (or 4?) raw loads ... one through a glory hole and all I saw of him was his cock - the other guys i saw but we didn't exchange banter, just fluids.

• Upvote 2