barebbrer

Anon Loads? Yes Or No?

Anon loads. What will you take?  

857 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a completely anon load? Didn't see their face. You don't or won't ever know who they are.

2. 2. Anon but you saw their face. Don't know anything about them.

3. 3. You took the load anon but followed up and found out who they are.

Since I moved back to NL I haven't had totally anon fucks. Before I had faceless anon in BH, clubs and dark/back rooms but as those aren't around where I live now there haven't been any.

Since my move back there have only been online pre-arranged 'dates'.Those could still be anon (at first) but of course you see the face and you know the profile name if not their real name. If those were good fuck sessions I'd follow up for repeats.

• Upvote 1

Since the turn of this year, all my fucks have been totally anon and with no questions asked as to their status or names or any other information. Some have been at the glory holes at the ABS and totally faceless, while most others have been at the bathhouses with faces and some exchanges of likes and dislikes, etc, but with no other info divulged. I like this the best as do most of the tops that have used me it seems, I'm in it for the cum and cock and prefer anon the best for now anyway.

• Upvote 5

I take a ton of anonymous loads and I was wondering what you guys would do. I never ask them who they are unless they are an amazing fuck and I want it again.

Same here. I love the anon scene. No bullshit, no endless texts, no strings attached, just hot sex that ends with what we both need. The top gets to drop his load in a willing bottom and I get his hot load in my ass. Unless a guy who loads me up at the bookstore or bathhouse is a spectacular fuck I don't bother to ask them who they are or where we can get together again. Every now and then though, we all get that one special anon fuck that really pushes all our buttons. Only then do I try to get some information and arrange repeat sessions.

• Upvote 5

I have taken a few now and love it!  No messing around, they know what I want, and take what they want :)

Some of my hottest times are standing at slurp ramps or in booths, sucking cock, and I leave the door behind me open, with my bare ass exposed! More often than not, someone comes in and plays with my ass, then slides in and uses me! I dont even turn around, just keep sucking, and enjoying! Once got fucked by a huge BBC! Bare of course, and he absolutely creamed me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I find that ever since I took my first bareback load, I tend to prefer anonymous loads. I guess before I was worried and wanted to know enough about the guy. Now all I want to know is if your dick is hard and you can give me a load (or several).

• Upvote 3

I do love a good anon loads.

A couple of years ago I had a 'regular' who used to pop over during his lunch break. He always wanted me arse-up, lubed and blindfolded and he always came in my arse. He would then kneel next to my face so I could suck his cock clean.

No idea who he was, what he looked like - anything! 

Was amazing, but haven't heard from him in ages, shame.

• Upvote 2

I've been breeding anon bottoms for about 12 years now - started barebacking that way - GH and blindfolded sluts.  But VERY new to taking anon loads recently - and love it!!  Cumunion, groups I haven't set up, etc.  Still pretty shallow and want hot guys breeding me, but that's the only thing I care about now.  Have not "graduated" to "No loads refused" 

• Upvote 1

Being a total cockpig and cumslut I love all loads. But once a week at least I manage to find myself in the dark room at headquarters taking as much anon cock as I can get. I love finding a full condom and using the jizz out of that to lube up me hole and then it is just no cock refused.

• Upvote 5

I do not care it is all about the cum in my bum

Agree. It's all about getting hot cum in my ass and whether or not I know the guy pumping his load in me is immaterial. As I said above the anon scene is all about two men getting what they need -- the top needs to drop his load and the bottom needs his ass filled with cum. Anon sex satisfies both party's needs without the drama and bullshit that can be attached to a hookup between guys who know each other.

• Upvote 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hungnreadytofuck
      I am recently divorced; I am bi and in one of my out of town weekends I got a little too wild and crazy and tested Positive.  My wife and I had stopped really have sex by then and I decided to move out and file for divorce and to this day she still has no idea.  We have a great relationship, she is dating a new guy and we share visitation of the kids, I have them every other weekend. 
      Since I was alone this weekend it would be a great time to get into trouble.  I search some adult sites for some no string fun, I always prefer it bare but will use a condom if I have and the woman or man is hot enough.  I had seen a post weeks earlier when I had my kids.  It read:

Husband, looking for hung guys to come fuck his wife.  She is 28 5’7 130 great ass and tits.  She will be blindfolded; you need to wear a condom she is not on birth control right now.  I will just watch, no male on male touching.  You must be in shape, hung and ready to use my wife till you both cum.

I could really get into this, I sent off an email to see if they were still up for playing, telling hubby that I am vsafe so there are no worries there.  Had a vasectomy three years go.  I kept searching post and finally came across another.  Could it be the little wife?  It read:

Hotwife, along and horny.  My husband is out of town on a hunting trip and he can not find bulls to fuck me.  I am 28 5’7 130.  He generally blindfolds me and has me ready for fucking when a guy walks in.  Condom’s required and am not on birth control and I am ovulating.  Hit me up if you think this is something you could get into.

I immediately shot off an email to her:  Hung white mail. 34 6’1 180 8” who loves to fuck hotwives.  I am vasectomy safe, got that before I divorced three years ago.  I would love to find you ready and blindfolded, eat your pussy and make you cum hard over and over and then fuck you till you cum.  Hit me up if you have an interest, I am ready to roll if you need some attention. 
      I shot off a few more emails but no response from anyone, I was about to drive to a glory hole I visit to get off, I was so fucking horny.  Then an email came in.  It was from her, she wrote”
      Hi, I am interested in up tonight if you are?  I looked up vasectomies and that is amazing.  So, you could cum inside me and I would not get pregnant?  Bring a condom just in case I feel we needs one, but I may want you to cum inside me.  Would you be available at 9 PM tonight?  I live near first and Grant.
      I answered her immediately and said, yes that is exactly how vasectomies work.  Zero chance of you getting pregnant.  I am free at 9 PM and will follow your instructions but I would love to find you as described.  I love to make women cum.
      I quickly got her response, I am at 411 Grant, the front door will be unlocked and when you enter go to the right down the hall and through the only open door.  You will find me naked, blindfolded and ready for you!  Do not enter before 9 PM okay?  I responded that I would be there, and she will love every minute of it.
      I was pleased to get her response and that she did not mention pregnancy or condom and I might get to fuck her bare tonight.  I went to the gym and did a few arrands and I was showered and ready at 8:30 and it was only a 20-minute drive.
      I was showered and ready and my dick was hard just thinking about finally getting inside her.  I drove across town and parked in front of her place, it was a nice house with a big porch and a porch light and very few lights inside.  I walked up to the door and there was a note, I am ready for you.  I turned the door handle and slowly walked down the hallway.  I stop at the door and see the most beautiful little body completely naked.  She was blindfolded and I walked to the bed and traced her body with my fingers from her feet to her breast and then grabbed them and she moaned.  I leaned in and sucked her nipple and then kissed my way to her lips and she seemed to not want to kiss but I reached my hand down and rubbed her clit and she moaned and opened her mouth and I began kissing her and she started to get into it. 
      We made out for five minutes and then I got undressed and went to lick and eat that sweet wet pussy.  She moaned and five minutes later she came for the first time.  I ended up staying till 11 PM and she never brought up a condom and let me slide in and give her three loads that night.  It was completely intense and when we finished, I got up, got dressed and headed out after telling her I wanted to come back tomorrow.   
      I drove home and by the time I got home there was an email from her.  It read: OMG that was so hot, I agree with you, you need to come tomorrow.  Any chance you are free at 7 PM tomorrow?  I need you to cum inside me again.  I replied, you are one hot little fuck. I can be there tomorrow at 7 PM and ready to fuck and load that hot little pussy of yours.  I wrote, think you would be willing to let a young college guys fuck you sometime?  I would like to watch a young guy fuck you and make you cum.  It would be totally if you were into it but no worries if you not, I am yours whenever you are ready
      In the morning I opened and email from her, she said yes that would be hot, but he would have to wear a condom.  I cannot get pregnant.  I will leave it up to you when we can do it.  I am excited!  I was really glad to hear she was up for it, I started posting for young guys who want to fuck a hotwife, she will be blindfolded and it would start out with a condom and go to bare and you will cum inside.   It did not take long to start to get responses.  I picked four of interest.

Jason 22-year-old, 6’2 180 white red hair and 9”
      Mark 23-year-old, 5’11 170 white dark brown hair and 8.5” thick uncut
      Louis 26-year old, 6’4 200 Blatino with thick uncut 9.5” dick
      Tyrese 25-year old, 6’ 180 muscled black with 10”

Each said they were willing to start with a condom on and finish bare and cum inside. This was coming together perfectly, and my little slut would probably get pregnant while her hubby is away. She had told me in a moment of passion she was not allowed to kiss but liked kissing me and her hubby never let her play on her own so please if you ever get invited by my husband to fuck me, we have never met. 
      I reached out to the two white guys and set them up for 8 and 9 on Saturday and told the blatino and back guy that I would be in touch on what time Sunday night works.  They confirmed they would be ready, and I hopped in the shower and got ready, the day had gotten away from me and the time was quickly approaching.  I headed over and shot Jason a text the first and gave him the address and instructions and that he had to make a big deal of putting on the condom and I would motion for him when it was time to take off the condom.  I sent the same text to Mark.
      I entered and we began the same way but this time I made her tell me about how much she wanted a young big dicked college boy to fuck her.  I told her that he was going to wear a condom.  I made out with her and gave her one load before it was Jason’s time to use her.  He came in with bright red hair and he stripped and did not say a word and just went down on her and at her wet cummy pussy.  She came after ten minutes of him eating her and then he got up and, on the bed, and tore open the condom and put the wrapper on her belly.  He slides it on and then slowly slide into her.  He fucks her and sucks on her left nipple and I cup her right breast and tell her how hot she is. 
      I motion him after 15 minutes of fucking and he pulls out and eats her pussy some more and slides off the condom and then slides back inside her wet pussy and fucks her harder for another 8 minutes before cumming inside her He pulled out and then said, where can I get ride of this condom as if he wants to get off.  Nice touch seems like he may have done this before.  He dressed and nodded on the way out and I got a text from him, hot scene let me know when you want to do it again.
      I put a pillow under her so the cum would stay inside her and played with her clit while we made out and soon, I made her cum again.  I got up leaving her there elevated on a pillow and fed her my cock for the first time and she sucked away, she was a great little cock sucker.  She sucked me till I was close and then I fucked her can came inside her.  It was close to 9PM and it was time for Mark to breed her.  I whispered that I had one more surprise, I have another college boy for her.  She smiled and I leaned down and kissed her. 
      Soon Mark entered, very good-looking model type.  He was almost pretty looking; I was very attracted to him and had many thoughts of what I would like to do to him myself.  He walked over more confident and grabbed her tits and felt her body and unzipped his pants and pulled off his clothes while he was telling her how beautiful she was, he leaned in and kissed her and she kissed him back.  He got on the bed and pointed his thick dick toward her and grabbed her head and pulled leaned it toward him and said show me how much you love cock. She opened and realized he was uncut, and she sucked on his skin and swallowed as much of his cock as she could.  Not bad baby, you will get better at it over time.  Hope you pussy does better at taking all of me and with that he got back between her legs and opened the wrapper and slide on the condom and then rubbed it on her wet cummy pussy and he pressed in and she had a little trouble opening up right away but he pressed her legs back and held them and put more pressure and he stretched her open.  Good girl, open that pussy for me. 
      He fucked her for five to six minutes like that and then pilled out and slide three fingers in her while he slipped off the condom.  He continued to finger fuck her and then he took all that cum on his fingers and jacked his dick and slide it full length into her and fucked her for another twenty minutes and came deep in her.  He leaned down and kissed her and kept his throbbing dick in her and when he broke the kiss he said, baby you are going to let me fuck you again soon!  Yes, please is all she said as he pulled out and got dressed and left. 
      She looked so hot, I got the pillow again and make out with her and played with her clit and made her cum again and then let her suck my dick, telling her how hot it was watching those young guys fucking her.  She came hard,  I stayed with her till 10 PM that night and left but had convinced her to let the two guys who just fucked her that it would be hot if they got to fuck her again tomorrow afternoon.   She agreed and I hit up the boy and told Jason to be ready to do it again at 3 and Mark at 4 on Sunday. They both confirmed.
      I got back to her place at 2 PM and we made out and I had her tell me how hot last night was, she mentioned that I cum a lot, and I told her it always makes me hot seeing a young hot wife taking big dick from young guys.  She told me she loved it.  She I fucked her before Jason arrived at three and gave her, her first load of the day.  Jason was right on time and came in and undressed and ate her out tasting my cum, and probably some of Mark’s cum out of her.  He ate her longer and she came twice and he did the entire condom show and put the wrapper on her tummy and slide in but this time he only kept it one for a couple minutes and pulled it off and fucked her for 15 minutes and shot his load in her. 
      He stayed inside her this time and leaned down and kissed her and they made out for few minutes.  I knew she was tasting cum since Jason had eaten her pussy and sucked out the cum.  All the kissing got Jason riled up again and he slowly started fucking her and in another ten minutes he shot another load and pulled out.  He said where can put this condom and we did the entire show for her.   Jason had taken up a lot more time so I knew Mark would be there in 20 minutes.  I made out with her and she told me she loves she could taste me when he kissed her. I told her how hot that was and then had her suck me again till I was about to cum and I fucked her and came inside and pulled out.  Looking at the clock it was 3:58 and I heard the door and there was Mark.  He wore shorts and a t-shirt, and he must not have been commando since his dick was pressing against his shorts.  He went over and grabbed her tit again and squeezed it and said I hear you need more of me.  She said, yes please. 
      He pulled his shorts off and said, are you going to be a good little slut for daddy?  Yes, she whispered.  Louder, she said yes daddy.  Good, now open your mouth and show me you want to learn to be a better cock sucker.  He fed her his cock and she gagged and swallowed and after five minutes he pulled out, good girl you are getting better.  He leaned down and kissed her for a minute and then got between her legs and she begged him to fuck her.  He tore open the condom and motioned for me and he had me roll it on my dick and then he lined up his dick and slide inside her.  He fucked her and she moaned and whimpered and came hard and he said my beautiful little slut, you want to feel my dick spasm and unload in you don’t you, bet you wish I would take off this condom and spray my cum deep inside you.  She whimpered yes, oh fuck yes.  Good girl, good girl you are going to soon get what you want.  He fucked her for another two minutes and came hard inside her. 
      He leaned down and made out with her after he caught his breath and then slowly pulled out of her and once out I pulled off the condom making a show of it and he again went over and grabbed her tit and said you need more of me don’t you baby.  She said yes, please.  I will be back in two hours; I have to go see my girlfriend for a couple hours and I will be back at 8.  You need more of my big dick and you still need help learning how to suck thick dick baby.  Then he turned and left. 
      I got on the bed again and put the pillow under her, her pussy was leaking cum.  Three young loads in her fertile pussy.  If today was her peak day she was probably already pregnant. We took a break and she asked me to get her a drink.  I headed to the kitchen admiring her pictures of her and her husband.  She was hot and he would a good-looking white guy.  Sandy blond hair and well built, in any event of all the breeders I lined up none will look anything like this cat.
    • By Socalcumdump
      Currently living with roommates so I can’t ever host put planning on getting a room for a weekend before I fly out of LAX for the holidays.
      Planning on being blindfolded, ass up for anyone to unload in. Done it a couple times before in other cities but looking for recommendations for best rooms near LAX or other areas. 

• By LoadswapNYC
      Tell me where to meet you and I'll come with my hole ready for your load.

• By Cheating-Cumdump
      I am just starting to accept my inner Cumdump needs. Although I’m in a monogo-mish relationship, and getting bred by numerous anonymous guys might not be totally acceptable, holy shit did it feel right when I decided to be that cum receptacle for the first time! This is the true story of how I started my journey down Cumdump Lane.  

I started my afternoon by messaging with a few guys before I actually checked into my motel. Had several guys lined up. I think this is why i knew today was the day - most other days chatting lead to a flake or too many questions, or simply a fun pump and dump etc. But today, I had guys that were into anonymous sex period. Most excitingly, I had several black guys lined up. I have a weak spot for black guys (and they tend to love me, as I have a thin waist and very big ass - mix of good genetics and busting my ass at the gym squatting etc) so the idea of at least 3 breeding me in one afternoon had me hard from the moment I decided today was the day I was going to give in and act on this desire to be a Cumdump. 

I arrived at the motel in the early afternoon. I checked in, electing for the least expensive room, which was a smoking room. I wanted to create a dirty, grungy environment that smelled of man ass, cum and sex. I had douched earlier in the day and had a decent sized butt plug in, but wanted to do one last quick clean out. Once I did that, I logged back onto Grindr to see where my loaders were. The sloppy bottom stars were aligning because there they all were. 

The first guy to arrive was a young Black guy, probably 23-24. He was younger than what i was interested in, but he had a nice cock and several photos of him bareback fucking guys, which convinced me that despite his youth, he'd work my pussy out good. I had told him of the motel I planned to go to, so he was ready to go moments after we messaged again. I peered out the window and caught a glimpse of him - about 5’8, thick but solid build. 

I climbed on the bed, tied my blindfold around my head, had the lube laying next to me and I assumed the position. I arched down with my chest resting on the bed and my ass framed in a jockstrap at the edge of the bed, pussy with a slight glisten from the lube and plug.  I heard the door open and close, then the shuffle of him kicking off his shoes and removing his pants. I felt him get close to me... he started feeling my ass and let out a ‘fuuuuck’ as he grabbed a fist full of my ass and shook. A second later he was in front of me and told me to suck. I obliged and moved forward and started to blow him. His dick was already chubbed up, but it grew quickly while in my mouth. As soon as he was fully hard, he started throat fucking me. Not too aggressive, but enough that he was covered in the thick bile and slobber. He pulled himself out of my mouth and I knew it was finally coming... this young black man was about to stick his dick raw into my anonymous Cumdump hole and use me for his own pleasure. After about 5 or 6 minutes, he picked up pace and shot his load deep in my hole. He dressed, smacked my ass and said thanks babe. And he was gone. I laid there in ecstasy thinking about what just happened and was ready for more. Back onto Grindr I went. 

Several new messages came up in response to my Cumdump tagline, including one from a guy who had fucked me years before, but he didn’t realize it was me based on my anon profile that just displayed my body. He asked for a face pic and if condoms were okay. Usually this is an automatic eye roll followed by the end of a convo when I post that I’m looking for anonymous raw sex, but since I previously fucked him, and knew he was a good lay, I said no to the face pic because I wanted a totally anon experience, but a condom would be okay. In the meantime, I had given guy # 2 the details of the room etc and he was on his way. At the same time, a third guy was on his way, but messaged that he didn’t want to be with anyone else - just a one on one. This was annoying because it required a bit more coordination, vs with the others, if there was overlap of guys showing up, they knew what they were getting. So i told him he had to wait and I’d let him know when no one was there. 

Back to the guy who I had fucked in the past, I guess I got his interest because he was in. So I told him my motel info and he said he was on his way. Now I was really excited because I was sure there’d be overlap of guy 2 and the guy from the past. 

Guy 2 is arriving. He’s another young black guy... 20-21. Again, way young for me, but he had some hot cock on him. It was very thick and had a huge foreskin (which is a huge turn on for me) so I said fuck it - be the true cumdump you claim to be and let (almost) anyone fuck you. He arrives, and I again get in position, only for him starting position is on my knees - per his request. On my knees with my blindfold on, and in he comes and within seconds, his dick is in my face. I start sucking and it’s everything it looked like - thick, long and uncut. I was in hog heaven. After blowing him for about 10 minutes, there’s a knock at the door. I pull down the blindfold and crack the door to find the guy from the past. I let him in. As I spin around I pull the blindfold back up - even though I’ve now seen them both, I was keeping the facade up of being a blindfolded cumdump. I climb up on the bed and get on all 4s and have both men now admiring my ass and deciding who’s taking what. The young hung black guy decides he’s fucking. He lubes his dick and I feel the large head at my hole, and swiftly pops it in. Not sure if it was a matter of over poppering or him being big, but my whole body starts to tingle as he moves himself deeper inside me. Before I’m able to really let out a moan, the guy from the past is in front of me, pushing himself down my throat quite aggressively - just as I remembered him. After about 15 minutes of varying paces of being fucked in the ass and in the mouth, young and hung finishes, but pulls out as he’s cumming, covering my back in his load. Maybe he’s otherwise straight and is used to having to pull and pray! I was disappointed, but at the same time, very satisfied, as he milked my prostate good and stretched me out significantly. I heard that ‘sloppy gape’ sound as his dick slid out of me. He hung out to watch guy from the past fuck me next. He put a rubber on and dove in. Can’t hate on him for that since as far as he knows, I’m getting loaded by random men daily. He fucked me good and came quick. I made sure to snatch up that cum filled condom as soon as the door closed. And just like that, alone again, looser and more cum covered. 

So now the tally is one load in me, one load on me, and one load in a rubber. I now had to decide if I should invite over the DL guy who didn’t want to be around anyone else. Channeling my inner whore, I said of course and sent him a message that the coast was clear. In he walked... a black man in his 40s. In shape, but thick. I immediately start blowing him. He has a nice sized dick, but he’s having trouble staying hard. He needs his nipples squeezed hard to stay erect but to do that while trying to blow him is a pain. Nonetheless, I keep at it and finally he’s hard. I flip around and back up onto his dick hoping to milk him and be done. He’s going for 4-5 minutes but he ends up going soft again. Long story short, I bail and get him on out. Unsatisfying, so in a last attempt at some dick before I have to carry on with my day, I log into Grindr one last time. I have several messages, but one stands out. Sometimes, the simplest approach gets the best result. 

A white guy, mid 30s sends me a message with a dick pic (average looking) and says he’s on the road and could dump a load quick. “Sold” I thought - that’s the perfect way to wrap up this first cumdump adventure of mine - with a truly random, zero pre-chat loader to come through. So I give him the details and assume the position. 

About 10 minutes later, I hear that exhilarating sound of the door opening and closing. He wastes no time undressing and feeling around to see what condition my ass is in. Despite only one actual load being in my ass, I did just have 4 different guys fuck me, all with above average to big sized dicks, plus my large plug from earlier, so my ass was sloppy and loose and soaked from the churning of the cum, ass juice, lube and sweat. He wastes no time and gets hard then slides into me. He was very average sized, so after fucking me doggy style for a few minutes, he asked me to flip over on my back. I obliged, still blindfolded. In this position, with me holding my legs back, he was able to get a little deeper and do a pile drive straight down into me, and with that, he blew his load in me soon after. 

He was very appreciative, dressed and took off. Never to be seen again. 

And with that, this nice boy, in a monogo-mish relationship, took the leap to becoming a self realized cumdump. I got home and was in a good mood that evening. I still smelled the cock and ass juice on my fingers later that night from fingering myself after everything wrapped.  I hope each of those men think of me fondly and search for another encounter with a guy with a great ass who is a total cumdump whore. Wonder if my bf felt the looseness? Until next adventure...
    • By charlieperry
      I want a thread for this specific type of breeders: tops who cum inside a bottom under 2 min or less of fucking. I will start with a classic: 
      [think before following links] https://es.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5acadeb16c8ab

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.