• 3 months later...
On 10/8/2016 at 8:55 AM, shinelover said:

AN ALLTIME LOW

After the day with the dying Stu, I went back to my normal life. Going to work, coming home, and watching tv. I didn’t go chasing any loads, but it’s not like it was out of my mind.

Then about a week after that piggy day, David called me up and asked what my plans were. It was my day off, so I had only planned on running errands and cleaning the apartment. He told me to cancel those plans -he had something for me.

Okay, it had been mostly out of my mind. I hadn’t spent any time thinking about what I had done, or if I was chasing, or even if I wanted to do it again.

But as soon as David started speaking through the phone I felt my dick stirring in my pants. Fuck that thing! Such a mind of it’s own. And now, saying he ‘had something for me’ . . . well my dick was raging hard now.

Thirty minutes later he was at my door, and then we headed out. David tied a blindfold over my eyes, and we drove only for about ten minutes before he led me from the car, walked about twenty feet and then through some doors.

“We’re going in the back way, not really supposed to be here,” he told me. “So don’t make any noise.”

He didn’t want to tell me, but the intercom that blared over the speaker system told me that we were in a hospital.

“Is Stu in the hospital now?” I asked him.

“Figured that out, did ya’?” he chuckled. “Not Stu, but I’m sure there are some other guys here who will be happy to see you.”

He led me through a couple more doors and then into a room. I heard him close and lock the door behind me, and then the blindfold was removed.

Yup, I was in an AIDS hospice. From the crowd of sickly men in the room, I guess that David either knew them already, or maybe ran an ad or something. I knew right away that I was to be their entertainment for the afternoon.

“Guys, this is the pig I was telling you about. He will bend over and take all of your loads,” David told them. “Isn’t that right, fucking pig?”

I swallowed over the lump in my throat. Fuck, what had I gotten myself into? “Yes, Sir,” I replied shyly.

“You know how poisonous some of us are?” one of the patients asked.

“Does it matter?” I asked boldly, and they all laughed.

“So who’s first?” David asked.

And so it begins . . .

I’ll tell you this -I didn’t get any of their names. All I know is that I was fucked and seeded deep and hard by a total of 19 sickly AIDS patients. A few of them were very memorable.

One guy who stands out was a big guy. Usually you think of guys with full blown AIDS as being skeletal, but somehow this one managed to retain some beef. And his cock was all beef, let me tell you. It was not ridiculously huge. From the feel I would say he was about  6 ½ or 7 inches, but fat as my wrist at least!

I love my butt plugs, so having him inside of me was giving me that stuffed and filled feeling that I had grown to love and crave.

I had been loaded by 4 guys before him, so his fat dick slid easily inside my pig hole, but with such a thickness my ass was making the most delicious wet slurping I’ve ever heard.

And when he blew his wad, he came BIG, flooding me so deep I am sure that I felt it in my stomach. My ass made a sloppy sucking noise as he pulled out of me, and David roared with laughter and I heard him clicking away taking pictures with his phone.

“Look at the fucking hole! You’re so busted open and sloppy, that hole is just gaping and you’re dripping cum all down your legs. You look fucking hot!” he told me.

Music to my ears, he is such a sweet talker.

There was another man who was basketball player tall, easily at 6 feet 6 inches or more. Skinny, his body was ravaged by the disease, and he had ks lesions visible on various parts of his body. His cock stood tall and incredibly long.

I worried what kind of fucker he would turn out to be. While he wasn’t thick, I had never taken anything that long in my hole before. It was at lease 15 inches or longer! I just hoped that he would be slow and gentle, knowing that he had a weapon there, and maybe just enter me half way.

No such luck. He had entered me slowly, and was taking his time burying as much into me as my ass was willing to accommodate. David was having none of it. He wanted a show, and he wanted me broken in and used.

I had just looked back over my shoulder to see how much of that long dick was still to go when David grabbed hold of the tall man’s hips and shoved him full force all the way balls deep into my tortured hole!

One of the other guys must have seen it coming because he quickly grabbed hold of my head and shoved me face down into a pillow as I screamed from the agony. That long dick had truly torn its way into my body and I really felt damaged now.

He held still only for a minute, and then without further hesitation he began to pump my ass with the full length of his long dick, all the while I could hear him breathing through his nose like a bull. It was quite a sexy sound, and it help to take my mind off of the battering ram he had up in me.

After a few minutes my ass had accepted the invader and I was starting to feel good again. Really good. No dick had ever reached so far up inside of me and he was reaching things I never knew existed. I started rutting back onto him, making loud smacking sounds every time my round ass impacted with his bony hips.

I groaned like a whore and let my head loll around, but when I looked down between my legs I felt my stomach drop. There was so much blood running down the insides of my legs I thought for sure I was going to die by the time these men were done with me.

How could my ass feel so heavenly when I was bleeding so much?

My mind was spinning again and I didn’t know what to do. Keep on and just take it? What’s the worst that could happen? David could just toss me on a gurney when the gangbang is done and wheel me over to the ER. I’ve already been exposed to so much HIV and AIDS there really is no point in worrying about that now, right?

I decided to just accept my fate. This is why I was here, and this was just one of the consequences. I was made to pleasure these men, to allow all of their sickly body fluids into my own body to incubate and merge with my own DNA.

I had been so distracted thinking about the blood that I didn’t notice him cumming in me. I snapped out of my deep thoughts just as he was extracting his dangerous dick from my damaged hole. I thought for sure that it would be followed by a river of blood. Luckily it wasn’t. It appeared that whatever had ruptured had played out and corrected itself naturally.

Perhaps all of that toxic seed up there had formed some sort of barrier, who knows?

The surprise, and my All-time Low point came with the last man, number 20. I hadn’t seen him laying in the bed until I was carried and placed over his desiccating  little form as I had been with Stu. This man was seriously on death’s door.

If it weren’t for the movement of his eyes, I would have thought he was already dead.

He didn’t move or say anything. The only part of his body that moved was his dick which miraculously sprang to life beneath me. David guided him into my cumsloppy whorehole and I gently rocked and rode him.

It didn’t take long before I heard him let out a deep sigh as his cock throbbed and spewed it’s toxic seed into me. I closed my eyes and burned that feeling into my memory -nothing quite like feeling someone’s potent AIDS cum filling your ass up.

I opened my eyes and looked down . . . and he was gone. I knew right then that I had given him his very final moment of pleasure on this earth.

Despite a tiny part of me that told me I should be totally disgusted with my behavior, I once again felt an overwhelming sense of pride that I could do something for him in his final minutes of life, sometime to make him feel pleasure and joy to his dying breath.

Something that few men would consider doing. I felt like an Angel.

And then it occurred to me, “Fuck, I still have a dead man’s dick in me!” and I really wanted off. I think that David must have sensed my urgency because he was behind me in a flash, extracting the still hard cock from my very sloppy hole.

As he’d done with Stu, he entered me from behind while I was leaning over this recently passed man, and fucked me frantically, blasting my ass full of more sick seed within minutes. I think that the perversion of all of it had even pushed him over the edge.

He kissed the back of my neck as his cock throbbed it’s final few pulses inside of me, and then slipped out. From there he surprised me by putting a diaper on me instead of a butt plug, and then lifted me off of the bed.

I guess at that point my insides were well and truly flooded so no matter what leaked out, I was still going to get pregnant.

I got dressed and he led me out of the hospital to the car. Once buckled inside and on the road home, he looked sideways at me.

“I can’t believe what a slut you are.”

I paused for a second. He didn’t have any disdain in his tone. Was it admiration?

“Hey, I only did what you made me do. It all came from your twisted mind,” I teased.

“True,” he laughed. “Keep that diaper on for a couple of hours, then take it off and lick up whatever leaks out of that sloppy pighole of yours.”

I just sort of raised my eyebrows at him. It’s not like I wouldn’t have done it, anyway, it was just curious that he said it before I thought of it.

“On second thought, keep it on until I come over later. I want to watch,” he said with a huge grin.

my favorite part of the story. I would have loved to have taken his last load and REALLY would have like to have his dead aids dick in me. For as long as it would stay there. Make out with him...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 20/09/2016 at 8:52 PM, shinelover said:
HOW LOW WILL I GO? (A Fiction/Fantasy Story)

Chasing started as a natural progression once I began taking loads bare. Something inside of me just hungered. For cum. More and more cum. And then not just any cum but viral loads.

After months of taking every load I could get up my ass, including several HVL’s from HIV poz fuckers, I got my last test results -still negative. What does it take? How far am I will to go to get what my body needs to satisfy this craving? How low will I go?

I was walking home from work one day and passed a guy, much smaller stature than me. At first I just thought he was a little guy. But when I glanced at him just as he passed, I noticed that he wasn’t a small guy. He was wasting.

This was the first time I had actually seen a man with FULL BLOWN AIDS in person -naïve, I know. The thought of it had always terrified me until I began chasing. Now, taking one look at him . . . something happened.

Without even thinking about it, I found myself following him another block to a black door in between two businesses. I knew there was a sort of hidden bathhouse somewhere around here, but had never had the nerve to check into it. I had always heard that the most hardcore and nasty types of guys went there. And every disease available was floating around from guy to guy in that place.

The stuff of nightmares for the younger me. Now? It was the stuff that was making my dick swell in my pants and my ass involuntarily yawn open. I need something in me now!

I followed the wasting man down the dark stairs towards the glow of a room opening at the bottom, filled with the sounds of pulsing music and the grunts and groans of pure animal man sex.

After he payed his entrance feel, he glanced over his shoulder and saw me. I don’t think he’d been aware of me following him, but his eyes showed some recognition when they locked on mine.

“Did you turn around and follow me down here?” he asked, his voice surprisingly deep, raspy and sexy.

The desk clerk took my money and went back to playing on his phone, not caring what we did from that point on.

“I, uh, yeah, I guess I did,” I admitted. I followed him to the changing area and stowed my clothes, while we continued to talk.

“Why?” he asked me. It wasn’t a suspicious question. He seemed sort of playful at the thought that I, normal looking, ‘regular’, healthy guy, would follow him into a seedy bathhouse.

I decided to just bite the bullet and be brutally honest. Nothing to lose, right? “Well, to be honest, the first thing that went through my mind when I walked passed you and really saw you was ‘sex’. Now.”

He laughed, but not at me. “You really want to have sex with me? Do you have any idea what is coursing through my blood right now?”

I swallowed over my dry throat and looked him in the eyes. “Yes, I do.”

“And you still want me to fuck you?” The giant bulge in his jock told me that he wanted to fuck me, too.

“Yes.”

“You realize that I will only fuck you bare. And I will not pull out. You will get all of my toxic AIDS seed in you. Is that really what you want?”

“Fuck yes,” I growled.

He smiled a very devilish smile and yanked me by the hand to follow him through a couple of doorways into another dark space. I could hear sex happening everywhere around us, and it only made me crave it so much more.

In fact, it wasn't just the sounds. It was the smells. That intoxicating blend of sweat and cum that has always worked better than a bottle of poppers for me.

My stomach was a jumble of nerves, and I was both scared and excited at the same time. I knew that I was crossing a line that I couldn’t uncross. But logic had flown right out the window and I was just doing what an animal does, following my hunger.

After a few minutes in that room my eyes adjusted to the dark. I could see a few different pairs, in the midst of their sucking and fucking, lost in their own worlds of depravity.

Suddenly I felt his fingers at my hole, testing to see how tight or loose I was. It was going to be a tight fit no matter what given the bat he had swinging between his legs. It looked almost wrong -such a tiny body with such a huge cock.

I suppose if he was at a healthy weight it might not have looked so extreme. But it was his wasted look that had gotten my attention, anyway, so I didn’t care.

He pushed me down onto a small padded bench, giving him a better height and access to my opening. I heard him pumping his dick to full mast with a lubed hand, and then he started pressing into me.

I knew that this was not going to be slow or gentle, and he just kept pushing, forcing my hole to open and take him into me. He just kept pushing and pushing, and I swear that I could feel my inner lining splitting a little.

That little thought and realization made my heart thump wildly in my chest. Am I really doing this? He made me bleed, I’m sure. There is no escaping his bugs now.

The force and heat in my ass naturally took over, and I found myself shoving myself back hard onto his huge cock. “Fuck yeah, take it!” he yelled, slapping my ass hard. He stopped only for one second when I felt his bony hips flush against my round ass cheeks.

And then he yanked himself back, almost all the way out, and the drove back into me. HARD. I couldn’t help but grunt and growl. I was giving into the animal, I might as well sound like one, too.

There was nothing fancy going on, no switching positions or breaks. He just stood there and pounded my pighole over and over, for at least fifteen or twenty minutes. I was impressed with his stamina, not knowing what to expect with his frail looking condition.

As his fucking got even harder and deeper, it felt like his cock was growing even bigger inside of me. And I knew that he was getting close to cumming. This is it, am I really going to let him cum in me? I could pull off right before, it’s not too late.

He started growling, and then spoke for the first time since he’d penetrated me. “I’m getting close buddy. There’s no backing out now . . . you’re going to get my load.”

Oh, fuck, I forgot that he made it clear he would not be pulling out.

The tingling in my stomach met with the fire in my groin and ass and I knew there was no need to deny it. “Fucking give it to me!” I yelled, surprising myself at how loud I’d been. “Knock me up!”

“You want it? You want my AIDS?” he asked. “I’m going to pump you full of my toxic seed. Fucking knock you up with my AIDS babies.”

“You got a neg ass there?” I heard one of the other guys ask.

“Yup,” my fucker replied.

Getting as loud and vocal as we’d gotten, I shouldn’t have been surprised that we attracted an audience. And they had all stopped their own messing around to watch me get impregnated.

Knowing all eyes were on me taking this stranger’s dirty seed seemed to make something snap inside of me and I felt like a true cumwhore.

Now all of the guys were yelling at us, at him, to get me pregnant, to trash my hole, to pound me and rip me up. And I was really getting into it, shoving back hard to feel every inch of him in me. My hole felt gaping, sloppy and wet, slick with my own ass juices, his natural lube and my blood.

Finally he growled through clenched teeth, gripped my hips so hard it hurt as he impaled me balls deep as he emptied his balls into me. “That’s it, take it you fucking whore,” he finally panted as his cock began to soften after a few minutes.

I looked over my shoulder at him and smiled. He smiled back and said, "You must be a fucking whore to follow a guy you don't know, who is full of AIDS, and beg him to breed you." He slapped my ass one last time and let his cock fall from my hole.

So there I was, naked, on my hands and knees on a little padded bench, in a room filled with strangers, panting and covered in sweat, with a butt full of toxic high viral cum from a FULL BLOWN AIDS fucker. And I felt happy.

And I wanted more . . .

On 24/09/2016 at 3:33 PM, shinelover said:
EVEN LOWER - PART 2

After taking that first load I had a few minutes to catch my breath and let it all sink in.  I had done this.  I was the one who followed this sick looking guy and begged him to fill me with his huge dick and toxic seed.  Did I really want more?  I know that’s what I just thought, but did I really?

In a matter of seconds, a million thoughts and feelings warred inside of me. There was still a piece of me that wondered if it was too late to turn back and pretend like none of this had ever happened.  A larger part, however, was in the driver's seat.  The rush that my body and mind had experienced getting fucked by this man, filled with his cum, was unlike any that I had ever had before.  Some people believe that a fuck is a fuck, but I have been bred many times before and none of them could compare to being taken by a man with a death sentence.

I definitely wanted MORE!

“Anybody else?” I asked, looking over my shoulder at the room of men circling around me now like hungry wolves.

The man who had just broken the seal spoke up first. “AIDS and high viral loads only,” he urged, adding “Nobody who is neg and nobody who is on PrEP.”

'Okay', I thought, 'he’s going to be my pimp.  I can live with that'.

A couple of guys just left at that point, not meeting the criteria, I suppose.  And a few of the bottoms I’d seen getting fucked before also left.  They must not have been at all versatile, but most of the guys remained, and one by one each took his turn in violating my cumsloppy pighole.  A couple were full blown AIDS cases, and the rest were just shooting high viral loads.  A few even stuck around for round two, so in total I took lucky 13 toxic loads up my ass.  I didn’t realize it but at some point my original AIDS fucker had stepped out for a couple of minutes to retrieve something, and when the guys had all had their way with me, he stuffed a nice fat butt plug in my hole, remarking “There, all sealed up. You don’t take this butt stuffer out until your ass absorbs all of our gifts, you got it?” he told me forcibly.

“Yes, Sir,” I replied nodding.

He slapped me on the ass and said, “Good, I’ll see you around, you fucking whore,” with a huge grin on his face.

After that, I dressed and left, walking home with my clothes sticking to my sweat-slick skin.  I also noticed that I stunk of sweat and cum.  It was really obvious when I got in the elevator in my building.  A couple of guys got in and smirked at me, clearly knowing exactly what that smell was.

I had moved into a building in the gay ghetto only a month before, so I didn't really know anyone yet, but I'm more than sure that most of the guys in my building would recognize that I was wearing the unmistakable scent of Eau de CumPig.  One guy got out a couple of floors on, but the second guy stayed in with me and faced me. “So in smells like you’ve had some fun today.”  He was sexy and handsome with a rough edge - every bit the type of guy you might see in a Treasure Island Media film.

I felt my face flush and I had no clue what to say to him.  I had always kept my sex completely separated from the outside world and now I felt like I was wearing a big neon sign above my head that said, ‘AIDS CUMDUMP WHORE HERE!’ with a big flashing arrow pointing down at me.

“And the pig blushes,” he laughed at me and then took steps closer. “Giving or taking?” he asked close to my face.

Clearly this guy wasn’t shy about it, so why the fuck should I be?  I suddenly felt empowered and more confident. “Taking,” I replied solidly.

“How many?” he asked simply.

“Thirteen.”

“Did you ask status or does it matter to you?”

“They were all high viral or AIDS loads.”

His eyebrows shot up and he looked both surprised and fascinated. “And you are . . .”

“Was negative . . . at the time,” I admitted.

Suddenly he pinned me up against the elevator wall, his breath so hot against my face, and his impressive bulge digging into my abdomen.  “Not any more, I would imagine. Fucking pig,” he growled, and then reached over and hit another button on the panel. “You’re coming with me for a little detour,” he added with a crooked smile.

I felt a moment of panic -I was basically being abducted.  But then I also noticed how my own dick was throbbing in my pants.  Obviously it wasn’t that big a deal to me.  So I didn’t bother to fight him when he pulled me out on the twenty-first floor and dragged me down a couple of doors and knocked.  A cute guy in a nurse's uniform answered the door, giving us a slight smile.

“Is he awake?” my abductor asked.

“Yeah, he seems in good spirits today,” the nurse replied.

“Why don’t you go out for a walk,” my abductor told him.  “We need a few minutes alone.”

The nurse looked me up and down.  Apparently that damned neon sign was back.  But he didn’t seem to mind, simply grabbing a set of keys and heading down towards the elevator while we went inside.

He led me to the bedroom, which was dark with the curtains closed.  It had that smell from being closed up.  And something else?  The smell one encounters at hospitals.  Where there are sick people.  The man who lay in the bed was even more frail than the first guy who had bred me today.

They exchanged a few pleasantries, and in the process I learned my abductor's name was David, and that of the sick man was Stu.  Gesturing at me, David remarked “This pig has just been getting loaded up by some pretty sick guys.  I thought you might like to fill him up.  I know what a big load you shoot.”

The sick man smiled. “Sure, it might be my last,” he said.  Immediately the sheet covering him began to tent. “Climb on, might as well make one final donation and leave some more of my DNA behind.”

David gave my ass a swat and I took off my shoes and pants.  I climbed up and straddled the small man in the bed, careful to not put my full weight down on his frail looking pelvis.  David was behind me and slipped the butt plug gently out of my hole so that I could clamp up and not lose any of the previous loads.  David then guided Stu’s hard cock  into my hole.  Unlike his skeletal body his dick was thick and meaty.  He went in very easily and once again my ass felt amazing.  I rode him at a decent pace, taking him all the way in and then sliding up until he almost popped out, and then all the way back down.  Instead of feeling scared or disgusted with myself for letting such a sick guy dump his cum into me, I felt a sense of pride.  The smile and look of bliss on his face told me that I might be giving this man his final pleasure in life.  Doesn’t every dying man want one last fuck?

He gasped, yelled, and shuddered under me as he suddenly exploded in my ass.  I couldn't believe it.  With all of the cum already lining my insides, I could actually feel him firing off in my ass.  Not just the throbbing of his dick, but it really felt like a hose spraying me inside.  It was powerful, and one of the greatest things I have ever felt in my entire life.

When he was done, I gently leaned forward, allowing his softening cock to slide out of my sloppy hole, and gave him a gentle kiss, and as I did so, to my surprise I felt David enter me from behind.  I hadn’t even felt him climb up onto the bed.

He pounded me hard and deep.  With one hand holding my right hip, he held me down with his left, so I had no choice but to continue exchanging sloppy wet tongue kisses with the dying Stu.

David fucked me so hard that some of the cum was working it’s way out of my hole and getting my ass all wet.  I really felt possessive of those loads and didn’t want to lose any of it, but I guess my hole had to make room for his huge dick.  At this point I was so loose I really couldn’t tell just how big he was, but it felt big enough for me to still feel it.

“Aaahhh, take it, you’re going to take my poz cum you fucking slut!” he barked at me. “You want my seed too, you pig?  You want it?”

“Knock me up!” I commanded as I returned to kissing Stu.

No longer having to hold me down, David gripped my hips hard and slammed me so hard I couldn’t help but grunt with every thrust.  The sound of sex combined with the sloppy wet smacking of his hips against my cum wet butt, rippling with every impact,.

“You’re getting pregnant today, you fucking whore!” he yelled, pulling me entirely onto him one last time, and then, “Here it is! Take my toxic seed.  Fuck yeah!” as his balls emptied into me.  He panted and came for what felt like over a minute, his dick pulsing up inside of me the entire time.

David stuck the butt plug back in my hole, we dressed and left Stu just in time for the nurse to return.  I noticed him laughing as we walked away.  When we got to the elevators I checked my reflection and saw that my entire ass was sopping wet through my pants and you could even see the base of the plug sticking out of my hole.

David and I exchanged apartment numbers as well as telephone numbers, if anything so he could keep track of my progress, but he also said that he had other full blown friends who might also enjoy using me.  He got off the elevator on the next floor, and my floor was two floors higher.

I lay down in my apartment, not even bothering to remove my nasty clothes, and contemplated my day.  I couldn’t believe how depraved I had become.  As I replayed everything in my mind and it was clear to me that even though my brain told me to never do it again, my body was already telling me to do it again.  I opened my pants and began pumping my steel hard dick.  That alone told me I had enjoyed it all.  With the other hand I reached down and began playing with the plug in my ass, working it in and out while I stroked.

When I knew I was going to cum I jammed the plug back in hard and screamed out loud as I began the most powerful orgasm of my life.  The shots of cum actually reached my gasping mouth!  I couldn’t help but think that that could possibly be my last negative load to come out of my balls.  That thought alone kept me shooting, and even when I was done my dick did not soften.

Now I had 15 loads of strangers' poison cum in my ass, my own cum on my chest, neck, and face, and a good sized mouthful of cum, too.  I licked up every drop that I could, rolling it over my tongue to enjoy the taste and that special feel that cum has, before reluctantly swallowing it.

My mind was spinning . . . I still needed MORE!

On 08/10/2016 at 4:55 PM, shinelover said:

AN ALLTIME LOW

After the day with the dying Stu, I went back to my normal life. Going to work, coming home, and watching tv. I didn’t go chasing any loads, but it’s not like it was out of my mind.

Then about a week after that piggy day, David called me up and asked what my plans were. It was my day off, so I had only planned on running errands and cleaning the apartment. He told me to cancel those plans -he had something for me.

Okay, it had been mostly out of my mind. I hadn’t spent any time thinking about what I had done, or if I was chasing, or even if I wanted to do it again.

But as soon as David started speaking through the phone I felt my dick stirring in my pants. Fuck that thing! Such a mind of it’s own. And now, saying he ‘had something for me’ . . . well my dick was raging hard now.

Thirty minutes later he was at my door, and then we headed out. David tied a blindfold over my eyes, and we drove only for about ten minutes before he led me from the car, walked about twenty feet and then through some doors.

“We’re going in the back way, not really supposed to be here,” he told me. “So don’t make any noise.”

He didn’t want to tell me, but the intercom that blared over the speaker system told me that we were in a hospital.

“Is Stu in the hospital now?” I asked him.

“Figured that out, did ya’?” he chuckled. “Not Stu, but I’m sure there are some other guys here who will be happy to see you.”

He led me through a couple more doors and then into a room. I heard him close and lock the door behind me, and then the blindfold was removed.

Yup, I was in an AIDS hospice. From the crowd of sickly men in the room, I guess that David either knew them already, or maybe ran an ad or something. I knew right away that I was to be their entertainment for the afternoon.

“Guys, this is the pig I was telling you about. He will bend over and take all of your loads,” David told them. “Isn’t that right, fucking pig?”

I swallowed over the lump in my throat. Fuck, what had I gotten myself into? “Yes, Sir,” I replied shyly.

“You know how poisonous some of us are?” one of the patients asked.

“Does it matter?” I asked boldly, and they all laughed.

“So who’s first?” David asked.

And so it begins . . .

I’ll tell you this -I didn’t get any of their names. All I know is that I was fucked and seeded deep and hard by a total of 19 sickly AIDS patients. A few of them were very memorable.

One guy who stands out was a big guy. Usually you think of guys with full blown AIDS as being skeletal, but somehow this one managed to retain some beef. And his cock was all beef, let me tell you. It was not ridiculously huge. From the feel I would say he was about  6 ½ or 7 inches, but fat as my wrist at least!

I love my butt plugs, so having him inside of me was giving me that stuffed and filled feeling that I had grown to love and crave.

I had been loaded by 4 guys before him, so his fat dick slid easily inside my pig hole, but with such a thickness my ass was making the most delicious wet slurping I’ve ever heard.

And when he blew his wad, he came BIG, flooding me so deep I am sure that I felt it in my stomach. My ass made a sloppy sucking noise as he pulled out of me, and David roared with laughter and I heard him clicking away taking pictures with his phone.

“Look at the fucking hole! You’re so busted open and sloppy, that hole is just gaping and you’re dripping cum all down your legs. You look fucking hot!” he told me.

Music to my ears, he is such a sweet talker.

There was another man who was basketball player tall, easily at 6 feet 6 inches or more. Skinny, his body was ravaged by the disease, and he had ks lesions visible on various parts of his body. His cock stood tall and incredibly long.

I worried what kind of fucker he would turn out to be. While he wasn’t thick, I had never taken anything that long in my hole before. It was at lease 15 inches or longer! I just hoped that he would be slow and gentle, knowing that he had a weapon there, and maybe just enter me half way.

No such luck. He had entered me slowly, and was taking his time burying as much into me as my ass was willing to accommodate. David was having none of it. He wanted a show, and he wanted me broken in and used.

I had just looked back over my shoulder to see how much of that long dick was still to go when David grabbed hold of the tall man’s hips and shoved him full force all the way balls deep into my tortured hole!

One of the other guys must have seen it coming because he quickly grabbed hold of my head and shoved me face down into a pillow as I screamed from the agony. That long dick had truly torn its way into my body and I really felt damaged now.

He held still only for a minute, and then without further hesitation he began to pump my ass with the full length of his long dick, all the while I could hear him breathing through his nose like a bull. It was quite a sexy sound, and it help to take my mind off of the battering ram he had up in me.

After a few minutes my ass had accepted the invader and I was starting to feel good again. Really good. No dick had ever reached so far up inside of me and he was reaching things I never knew existed. I started rutting back onto him, making loud smacking sounds every time my round ass impacted with his bony hips.

I groaned like a whore and let my head loll around, but when I looked down between my legs I felt my stomach drop. There was so much blood running down the insides of my legs I thought for sure I was going to die by the time these men were done with me.

How could my ass feel so heavenly when I was bleeding so much?

My mind was spinning again and I didn’t know what to do. Keep on and just take it? What’s the worst that could happen? David could just toss me on a gurney when the gangbang is done and wheel me over to the ER. I’ve already been exposed to so much HIV and AIDS there really is no point in worrying about that now, right?

I decided to just accept my fate. This is why I was here, and this was just one of the consequences. I was made to pleasure these men, to allow all of their sickly body fluids into my own body to incubate and merge with my own DNA.

I had been so distracted thinking about the blood that I didn’t notice him cumming in me. I snapped out of my deep thoughts just as he was extracting his dangerous dick from my damaged hole. I thought for sure that it would be followed by a river of blood. Luckily it wasn’t. It appeared that whatever had ruptured had played out and corrected itself naturally.

Perhaps all of that toxic seed up there had formed some sort of barrier, who knows?

The surprise, and my All-time Low point came with the last man, number 20. I hadn’t seen him laying in the bed until I was carried and placed over his desiccating  little form as I had been with Stu. This man was seriously on death’s door.

If it weren’t for the movement of his eyes, I would have thought he was already dead.

He didn’t move or say anything. The only part of his body that moved was his dick which miraculously sprang to life beneath me. David guided him into my cumsloppy whorehole and I gently rocked and rode him.

It didn’t take long before I heard him let out a deep sigh as his cock throbbed and spewed it’s toxic seed into me. I closed my eyes and burned that feeling into my memory -nothing quite like feeling someone’s potent AIDS cum filling your ass up.

I opened my eyes and looked down . . . and he was gone. I knew right then that I had given him his very final moment of pleasure on this earth.

Despite a tiny part of me that told me I should be totally disgusted with my behavior, I once again felt an overwhelming sense of pride that I could do something for him in his final minutes of life, sometime to make him feel pleasure and joy to his dying breath.

Something that few men would consider doing. I felt like an Angel.

And then it occurred to me, “Fuck, I still have a dead man’s dick in me!” and I really wanted off. I think that David must have sensed my urgency because he was behind me in a flash, extracting the still hard cock from my very sloppy hole.

As he’d done with Stu, he entered me from behind while I was leaning over this recently passed man, and fucked me frantically, blasting my ass full of more sick seed within minutes. I think that the perversion of all of it had even pushed him over the edge.

He kissed the back of my neck as his cock throbbed it’s final few pulses inside of me, and then slipped out. From there he surprised me by putting a diaper on me instead of a butt plug, and then lifted me off of the bed.

I guess at that point my insides were well and truly flooded so no matter what leaked out, I was still going to get pregnant.

I got dressed and he led me out of the hospital to the car. Once buckled inside and on the road home, he looked sideways at me.

“I can’t believe what a slut you are.”

I paused for a second. He didn’t have any disdain in his tone. Was it admiration?

“Hey, I only did what you made me do. It all came from your twisted mind,” I teased.

“True,” he laughed. “Keep that diaper on for a couple of hours, then take it off and lick up whatever leaks out of that sloppy pighole of yours.”

I just sort of raised my eyebrows at him. It’s not like I wouldn’t have done it, anyway, it was just curious that he said it before I thought of it.

“On second thought, keep it on until I come over later. I want to watch,” he said with a huge grin.

On 28/10/2016 at 4:40 PM, shinelover said:

Sorry for the delay, guys. I actually restarted the final story several times before it was going where I wanted it to go. And it turns out that I might not be done with it just yet. It seemed a bit long so I posted it on a separate listing. Check out How Low Will I Go -The Saga Continues. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

"shinelover" ...WELL DONE .... what an amazing story .... I thought it deserves to be brought back into circulation ... 

I allowed myself to bring all the chapters ...plus the follow-up...together ... so all newcomers can read it in ONE GO and cummmmm multiple times with the hero of the story ... 

But the real hero are you "shinelover" !!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...