Bottoms being called "bitch"

Powerguy

I've been a lurking on this site for about a year now, but this is my first time posting because I just had to get you guy's thoughts on this. 

Me and a few of my friends(all Tops) were talking and I noticed that they only refer to bottoms as "bitches". Even my married friend calls his husband, "Bitch". I asked why they do this and they all said pretty much the same thing, "I fuck them, so I'm a man and they get fucked, so they're the bitch".

I'm a top myself, but I never think of it like that.

What are your opinions? Do you like it? Or do you find it weird? I would love to know your honest opinions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Upstateguy518

It's true though. Most bottoms are bitches, So eager to take a top's cock in their pussy. I'm a vers and I love being called names when I am taking cock and I love the name calling as I am giving it.

Guest descartes70817

Most of the bottoms I fuck are cum sluts who love it when I talk about how good a fuck they are. I always tell then when I'm going to cum because that's what they want. It satisfies both of us because I love cumming inside guys who love having guys cum inside them.

on the other hand I've met a few power bottoms who were in truth just as needy of my cum, but aggressively so. Guess what though. If you want me to cum inside you, you're a cum slut bitch. I won't call you that but I will fuck you like a cum slut needs to be fucked. You want me to cum inside you just as much as the submissive bitches want it. If you want me to fuck you in the ass I'm okay with it. If you want my cock in your pussy you'll get exactly that. Either way I cum inside you.

you don't have to call me darling, darling

but you never even call me by my name......

do not have a real preference.....as long is your raw cock is splitting my ass.    certainly verbal stuff can add to a scene, but it can be a distraction if it seems like the top is just doing it for effect and does not really match the verbal with his actions.  

• Upvote 1

I'm with evilqueerpig on this and disagree with your friends, especially the married one. Tops can call me a bitch in the bedroom (or wherever) when they are fucking me but outside the bedroom (or wherever) I am a person, just like they are. I will not be reduced to just a hole in public or socially.

• Upvote 10

I think NLbear is onto something. What goes on in bed...or while fucking/getting fucked is there...in the moment. The mood and atmosphere. In the scene/scenario. With the right guy. It's hot using verbal...bitch, cunt, pussy, hole, slut...poz cum whore...you get the point. But it only works if it fits. If forced it can potentially ruin a hot fuck. 

BUT outside the bed...I'm not your bitch (unless we enter a contract...?). I have a cock...hopefully shooting poz cum sooner than later. I have a hole...or whatever we refer it as (I like em all to be honest). However I'm a guy. Just a guy. And if I'm seriously with someone and they were referring to me as their bitch without humor or sarcasm...THERE'S WHERE THE LINE IS DRAWN.

Don't call me your bitch unless your cock is pounding me and giving me a huge load! 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

I am a bitch. ; ) A butch bitch, but a bitch. I have big tits, too - a blend of muscle and fat. I love hearing you call em tits. Man tits. I love to be fucked on all fours like a bitch, preferably in a backyard, with or without a privacy fence, so the old geezer behind you can watch thru his kitchen window. Smack my oversized ass and call me a bitch as you fuck me, with my big nutsack and my big dick and my man tits swinging. Call me a slut and a ho, too, cause I Am. And take your dirty dick out of my asshole, put me on my back and play Gag the Fag. With me as THE FAG. Put your load in my asshole, in my mouth, all over my face, all over my tits, on the floor for me to lick up -- I have no say in the matter. Let me ride cowgirl (forward and reverse) wearin nothin but cowboy boots! Yee haw! ; ) Is all this kinda gender bender?

• Upvote 5

I self-identify as a faggot and also as 100% male, but I do enjoy being called bitch, whore, slut, pussy, faggot, queer etc. I get off on degradation and humiliation, to me it re-enforces my role in the bedroom - my position as the submissive partner, the one who takes cock and gets bred in the same way that women do.

Yeah, I love being called a bitch. Anything that a man wants to call me, if he enjoys it and gets pleasure from it, is fine with me.

• Upvote 5