Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

CDNbbR

Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?  

498 members have voted

1. 1. Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

• Yes I'd love to be bred by BBC
    • I have and its true what they say "Once you go black you never go back"
    • A dick is a dick just breed my hole already!
    • No it's not something I'd be into

Living in London - and having a thicker build - I get a lot of attention from black men. I'm on PreP - so they know to pump me full...

I personally don't like the BBC label - it sorta squicks me out - but I did take a particularly large cock from a black guy last week - it was thicker than my wrist and my ass did me proud that day.... I was surprised I could take it so easily... His load... I swear I could've filled a solo cup when it worked its way out of me me later that day.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

40 minutes ago, tj87 said:

Living in London - and having a thicker build - I get a lot of attention from black men. I'm on PreP - so they know to pump me full...

I personally don't like the BBC label - it sorta squicks me out - but I did take a particularly large cock from a black guy last week - it was thicker than my wrist and my ass did me proud that day.... I was surprised I could take it so easily... His load... I swear I could've filled a solo cup when it worked its way out of me me later that day.

I agree with not liking the BBC label, but do like big guys with big cocks of any race, creed or colour so long as them make this skinny runt squeal as they impale and fill me 😉

• Like 1

My first relationship after my step dad was when I was a freshman in college. I was not really interested in guys I was in school because as I know know I like older men. During my freshman year I became isolated and didn’t have many friends in college. I wanted to get a job to keep me busy and give me some extra money. I found a job working at Home Depot. It was an ok job. I met people and it filled my time. I worked in the garden section and there was a tall 6’3 handsome black man in his 40’s that would come in regularly that always caught my eye. Sometimes he would come in with a much younger boy that was white and thin and short like me. He came in with several boys over the months after I noticed him. I would always make sure I was the one that helped him and totally ignored any boy that he brought with him. He started to come in alone and I could tell he looked for me to help him. I did my best to flirt and he seemed receptive. One day he asked me to go on a date with him. I had never been on a date and didn’t really know what to do on one. I assumed sex so I jumped at the opportunity. He picked me up and took me to a nice restaurant where we talked and talked for hours. When we left I asked him if we were going back to his house and he said no he was taking me home. I must have been visually upset because when we got to my place he told me that he was HIV positive and didn’t have sex with boys that were not. He said we could still be friends and go to dinners and enjoy each other. He and I clicked so well that I agreed. We went on several more dates and I started to fall for him. I think he was feeling the same but still kept sex off the table. I was hooking up with random anonymous guys and I would tell him about it. I could tell it upset him but he tried to act like it didn’t. He was still breeding his little stable of boys and sometimes would throw that at me. It made me jealous. I told him I wished I was poz so that he would want more from me. He said sorry but that wasn’t going to happen. Over the coming months I worked on him. Because we were open with each other about our sexual experiences I would use the things that turned him on against him. For example he said he liked sexy underwear on boys so I would make sure I did something where he could see my lace thong or wear jeans or shorts that clearly showed him my ass. I wore him down over months and finally almost a year later he agreed to breed me. He was  sooo good. His body is incredible and his cock is massive. He bred me for a few months regular until I came down with the fuck flu. I honestly was not really thinking of getting converted I was just so happy that this man I loved was breeding me I didn’t think about HIV. I don’t think he did either because when I got sick either of us thought about what it could be. My mom is a hospice nurse and suggested I get tested. I did and was diagnosed 4 months after my 18th birthday. We stayed together for another 7 years and I have zero regrets. He have reconnected and still stay in touch. When he is in town I show him a good time. Lol. He made me love sex with black men. They seem to know how to use bottoms like me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, apollobchbttm said:

Yes indeed , my current source is a 32 yo 6’3”  190 black top with a 9” UC cock and mean, dominant mindset. Love it when he is using both  holes

Is his first  name Cedric?  LMAO . Sounds a lot like someone I am (or was) acquainted with.  If he wants you to see only him, and follows your every movement and asks who else is fucking you, it's the same guy.

I know it's a personal question, but you described the guy I know (or knew) perfectly.  Enjoy!  He was (or is) a blast in bed!