On 10/14/2017 at 12:31 AM, BarebackFan said:

...Some of them were clearly long-term poz, showing a little wasting and or a lot of vascularity.  So fucking sexy!...

@BarebackFan I soooooo agree with this statement - it makes one crave to go into position to receive the gift .... 

Even hotter when one knowingly receives poisonous loads and when the top is verbal about it while breeding ones hole.... and makes sure it is deposited deep inside for others to enjoy too ....

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I have loved this story at the time I read it, and, let me come out... I have long fantasized of my own doctor to be like the characters of this. 

Especially when I took my current man there, who at that time had his ass still unfucked. He was afraid of AIDS, he had the tendence of considering HIV a death sentence, despite he has known me first neg, then poz. 

Yes, I've fantasized of my doctor asking me to stop meds for a while with an excuse then us both breeding my man. 

Well, beyond personal fantasies, I love these stories where a guy -or group of guys- invite another to join a special club where the virus is the bond for them all. Stories of this kind are turning me on both sexually and emotionally.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...