BREEDING CHUB ASS

constructionguy

On 4/18/2019 at 6:32 AM, RiggerBootsFan said:

I'm chubby and have had some great times with chasers (who are more my type), in Berlin especially!

Sounds like I need to make sure to make Berlin when I’m in Germany next year. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/9/2018 at 8:10 AM, Guest Memphian said:

I've had guys tell me I have a "big furry ass" but I don't think it is as chubby as the OP is talking about.  I've also noticed black guys seem to appreciate it more, based on my experiences anyway.

But nothing turns me on than knowing my ass turns a top on.  Complimenting it or caressing it just makes me melt.  Of course, rimming it puts me in heat for cock.

d9BKtJ9.jpg

Oh buddy...I would climb right into that furry ass:)

• 3 weeks later...

This chub ass is cherry and soon to be filled with cum after two weeks on Truvada. And I will look for the nastiest donor around, older, fatter, meaner, and willing to take a cherry hole and make it into raw meathttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_08/3FA026F4-1677-49A2-BAD3-987304AB5C67.jpeg.b078b48161c74e789b4e5d835dc19bca.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest FatBottom
On 4/18/2019 at 2:32 PM, RiggerBootsFan said:

I'm chubby and have had some great times with chasers (who are more my type), in Berlin especially!

Which sites did you use to find people? PlanetRomeo? GayRoyal? .......