Downsides to being a cumdump

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that being a cumdump is not really a matter of choice for me. All I think about most of the time is finding that next load and getting it into my hole. Doesn't matter where, when, or who. I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

But, there are downsides to being a slut. I work long hours during the week, so my weekends are largely filled with prepping for sex and cruising for loads which doesn't leave time for much else. While I don't care about that too much,  what I find hard is that I haven't found a parter yet who is comfortable with me taking anon loads. Also, the times I have been in relationships I just don't find the sex as satisfying. It's something about being a cumdump, taking loads no questions asked which turns me on like nothing else. 

I'm starting to think I will only ever have a long-term relationship if I give up random sex, but I know I can't do that. Does anybody else feel the same way, or has anybody actually found a partner who is completely comfortable with everything?   

I have not had much success with long term seriously committed relationships, but with no pressure or expectations I have had “regulars” for an amazingly long time. We have had various agreed limits on what we do but no schedule. Hope this helps. 

• Upvote 1

I remember my first sex partner, he was the one who basically broke me into a total bottom submissive, he was aggressive, dominant, verbably abusive and even at time brutal forcing me to do as his wishes, I admit to me he was my lover, my top and my man. after three years we broke apart, but then I also realized that to him i was nothing  more then just a peace of ass as he made it clear that I was made to pleasure men with my peace of ass. and i have not had a partner or lover to have regular sex but meet gusy who just want a peace of ass, blowjob or just fuck me and when they are done and had their orgams tell me to get the fuck out as im just a peace of meat bitch to fuck and get a release.

4 hours ago, chucklockhart said:

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that being a cumdump is not really a matter of choice for me. All I think about most of the time is finding that next load and getting it into my hole. Doesn't matter where, when, or who. I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

But, there are downsides to being a slut. I work long hours during the week, so my weekends are largely filled with prepping for sex and cruising for loads which doesn't leave time for much else. While I don't care about that too much,  what I find hard is that I haven't found a parter yet who is comfortable with me taking anon loads. Also, the times I have been in relationships I just don't find the sex as satisfying. It's something about being a cumdump, taking loads no questions asked which turns me on like nothing else. 

I'm starting to think I will only ever have a long-term relationship if I give up random sex, but I know I can't do that. Does anybody else feel the same way, or has anybody actually found a partner who is completely comfortable with everything?   

I empathize with where you are at. I too work a lot and love being a  cumdump for my friends and anyone who could use one. I am in a long term relationship with someone who could never understand my position in life as a cumdump. I do have a trans top friend that loves me being the slut that I am. She is just as big of a slut as i am and I think we’d be good together. She has arranged encounters where she fucks and I suck and I’ve expanded my experiences because of her. 

Keep searching, and you’ll find what you are looking for and enjoy all the rides along the way.

The first thing to do is sit yourself down and have a long, honest, internal talk about what it is you’re looking for in your life. Nobody gets to have it all - to get something, you may have to compromise on something else. The question then becomes, is that thing worth the compromise to you?

It’s not at all surprising that you would have difficulty finding a committed partner while you live a cumdump life; you are not exposing yourself to a community of men who place a high value on that kind of relationship. As a cumdump myself, I sometimes think about the type of men who would go to a budget hotel room and fuck a man they’ve never met, know nothing about, and will probably never see again. They are a distinct subset of the male population - a minority - of Men predisposed to view us as convenient at best, at worst, objects on which to vent their rage. They do not come to us looking for a life companion. Quite the opposite - we attract them because they can immediately walk away as soon as their sexual appetite is sated.

The other side of the coin is the type of man who wants a life companion. He doesn’t look for him among the cumdumps, for a number of reasons, perhaps chief among them being that he is looking for someone who will commit to a one-to-one relationship that values him above all others. This may not mean monogamy (he may want to play too) but a cumdump is the living definition of “uncommitted”. He isn’t going to want to share you that freely because to him it will illustrate that you don’t value the relationship.

It’s possible you could find someone willing to be your boyfriend who is a dominant Top who whores you out and shares you with his friends, neighbors, and the homeless under the bridge. But even he isn’t going to want to let you cumdump around on your own, because in his mind, you will be his. As in his to control. And that probably isn’t going to be a healthy relationship in the long run. 

It seems most likely that in order to achieve and maintain a stable, long-term relationship, you may have to compromise on your ability to do anon cumdumping, unless and until you have built up enough trust with your partner that he is okay with it at some level.

All this said, I’m sure there are guys on here who are making it work somehow and will have different, and probably better, advice. I’m pretty much talking out my ass anyway (and why not, I do a lot of other things with my ass) because I know I’m not relationship material and am not going to ever end up with a boyfriend.

In any case, best of luck with your aspirations.

• Like 2

I also doubt if I ever find a partner for a longterm relationship. But should I find one (and he could be a top, vers or another bottom even) he should be as slutty as me. I have a few regular top fuckbuddies now and what I love is they have different looks, bodies, dicks and a different style of fucking. I love the differences and it would be very hard to give that up, so I won't. Therefore I don't see being a cumdump as a downside but as an enrichment. My potential partner could/should do the same. You need to separate love and sex. I know I couldn't do that when I was younger, but I can now.

• Like 2

Consider myself one lucky cumdump. I'm very fortunate to have a partner (15 years) who loves me unconditionally - something no one else has ever given me in my life - but still realizes I'm a BIG whore and crave bareback loads in my hungry hole all the time. There is a large age difference between us, 14 yrs. We met at a sex party, so he kinda knew what he was getting. In the beginning we did 3 ways together, but now he's only interested in playing with me, still allowing me to hook up with others for sex. He's very very vanilla. I am definitely the opposite, few limits. I tend to like to be in the submissive role and enjoy rougher sex. The dynamics of our relationship doesn't allow me to get into the headspace of subbing for him and he's afraid he'll hurt me and he's not able to cum from fucking me. ( The only time I get into real trouble with him is if I come home with a bunch of bruises). We still have sex, mostly me giving him blowjobs. I try not to abuse the privilege of being able to play with others - I only bring guys to the house after he's gone to bed and am not out every night chasing strange dick. Usually I only meet up with guys for a few hours play but occasionally might take off for a few days collecting loads in my hungry hole. I'm extremely grateful for him and his love. 

• Like 4

So my bf and I have been together for almost 3 years.  He is a total cumdump. We met at a hotel fuck party I was hosting and he was the bottom I got from bbrt.  I knew what he was when I met him, and encourage and support his need for cock and cum. In fact he doesn’t work except to take loads. Someday I believe we will get married, maybe soon. But when we do it will not change who he is not would I want it to

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m relatively new to this world of sex-crazed debauchery that is the Breeding Zone, and still finding my way as a fledgling cumdump.  Last year I lost my partner of 25 years to cancer, and many aspects of my life have changed since then.  Living out the fantasies I was unable to explore during that relationship is one of them.

At this point, I cannot see myself ever being able to replicate what I had during those 25 years with another man, although that does not mean I am closed to the idea of a future relationship.  However, I think that next time round, it will be more about companionship than love, but who knows?  Whether or not a cumdump lifestyle precludes this, time will tell.  I hope not.  And as I can see myself settling down at some point with either a fellow cumdump bottom or a sympathetic top, at least that widens the field to some extent.

In the mean time, I’m enjoying my new life as a cumdump.  Although it doesn’t come anywhere near to filling the hole in my life left by my partner’s death, it’s certainly an adventure, and a very welcome distraction ;)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Let's toss out the extremes for a minute - ie 1) never find a relationship because I'm a cumdump and 2) found a partner who is ok with it. That leaves a lot of people who are going to fall along the spectrum. I was in an open relationship for a while and we did whatever/whomever we pleased. There were some boundaries of course. But it was a loving relationship. I'm smart enough to know though that most guys are simply not going to be ok with settling for a slut. There's the health concerns (eg, I recall being a bit annoyed once when my bf caught something and I had to go and be treated as well - even though I was asymptomatic.) There's peer pressure. I may not want to introduce a known slut into my social circle or have them attend work functions.

In my view, most men (sexual role is irrelevant) do not place a high value on something that is easy to attain. There's something about us that likes to chase or be chased and to possess or have access to what others cannot. It is deeply embedded in us. Although many cumdumps pride themselves on taking any dick, this sometimes turns off the owner of the dick because there's no challenge or prestige in fucking a piece of community ass. If bottoms are truly honest, they probably feel the same way about tops. I don't want my top fucking countless numbers of bottoms. I want to feel he values MY ass above others - much like the top wants to feel that I value HIS dick above others. 

I just got back from Berlin. I visit often - even have some regulars. It blew my mind when one of my tops said to me last week "Look, it bothers me that you only reach out to me once you are here. I want to know you are coming. When you contact me once you're here, it makes me feel like I'm your backup in case you don't find other dicks." YIKES. This whole time I was thinking "oh he fucks tons of bottoms so I'm not special to him".  

It does make me said when I see guys just give up on relationships because they want to be cumdumps or feel that they are never going to find anyone. This hookup culture is causing many of us to abandon real relationships that offer far more rewards than just sex. Some of us are going to end up very lonely in old age. That being said, if you want to be a cumdump, be the BEST cumdump you can be. No judgments here. But understand that you can't market yourself that way, and then wonder why no one is asking for a commitment. Make yourself vulnerable. Connect with people. No one will ever get to know your personality or grow to love you if all you show are ass dicks or pics with raw dick in your ass, right?  

• Like 3

Traditional MONOGAMY really doesn't work for 'popular' guys who have a (un) healthy (lol), ever-hungry 'ass-and-cock-hunting' spirit! Or as we call ourselves 'in the trade': SLUTS, CUMDUMPSTERS and PLAYERS! I have to say: it wasn't a role that came natural to me! I was a romantic fool for way too long! With the wrong candidates, all traditional cheaters!

However, being turned poz by a much younger guy who himself had gotten tagged as a college-age-stripper just a couple years earlier sure changed that. After a pragmatic POW-WOW we agreed to be all-out barebackers! Now bare, UNSAFE, DNA-swapping promiscuity gives me a rush I never knew in the SAFE vanilla-sex days!

Tragically comical is when I see some of the biggest whores known to me, dolled up in suit-and-tie for that big wedding with posy Facebook pictures and pretensions of 'happily-ever-after', all in the prime of their slut-lives! Yeah -  NO - that ain't gonna work, two cheatin alley-cat whores looking all fake and faithful like goo-goo-eyed, fluffy kittens pretending not to have claws! "HA!!! I'll give that mess a year!" My predictions have all been wrong so far: both parties straight back to cheating and hawk-eyeing and accusing the other like imbeciles. So far none of those facebook farces have lasted a year... (not counting the pragmatics)

I tried the 'traditional one-on-one' myself (with a series of... hmm maybe seven semi-to-permanent partners over the years)  We all dabbled (with mutual agreement) with threeways and whatnot with varying success. Later learned that the ones who ACCUSE you of alleged infidelity are the biggest hypocrites with the darkest secrets. Maybe I could have made the one or other work... Had I known there was a wild, wild world of PROUD PROMISCUITY and a POSITIVELY RAW sex-embracing underground.

On-line I found cues and clues which intrigued me: A sexy older guy in LA "looking for a 'house-boy' to use for himself, but the novice was encouraged and EXPECTED to TAKE ANY BUCK AND COCK, any SEED AND LOAD without a rubber..." No 'need-to-cheat', kid gets a free place to stay and all the cake and cock he can eat! WOW HOT!

Then I came across a 'bareback group' on Yahoo a few years back, recruiting new members. New members would proudly pose, full body a smiling face showing, and accept that they would play well with ALL MEMBERS. One guy in particular brought a major chance to my 'aspiring slut' personna. Guy was young, tan, shaggy-haired blond, big smile, sprawled out in shorts and flip-flops on the hood of a red Jeep somewhere on a beach. "NEW BAREBACK RECRUIT!" I think it said! Gave his (first) name and some background information...

The whole idea of random, unconventional sex gave me (the naive novice) a boner and an incredible tingling inside! I imagined:  Hanging with bros, maybe having a 'wingman' (BOY-FRIEND) and maybe not, but fully accepting that each of us would be 'raw players' available to all at the drop of a hat! WHAT A RUSH! WHAT A CHALLENGE! Accepting that YOUR MAN or you yourself would TAKE A LOAD FROM A STRANGER and have it inside. This while you both get turned on by your raw promiscuity as you cuddle and sleep! THAT WOULD BE THE TICKET! An E-ticket at Disney!

So I have a man now, married actually, but with full 'licence-to-fuck-raw' prenuptial. my 'pozzer' who is much younger than me, but according to him I'm 'more popular' and my tricks are hotter than his. He works a lot and can't 'sneak away' although his office is smack in the middle where any and all of the sexier and successful 'travelers' are withing a few hundred feet on the apps. He likes to bottom although he has a big dick. I'm the one giving him pep-talks and encouraging him to GO GET HIM. I'll only see some Scruff or Grindr pics later and if I'm lucky I'll sniff and feel the stranger's seed dripping from his hole! SO HOT!

My (other) regular fuck-buddy is almost 20 years younger than me. Shaggy-haired wild boy! He is the biggest 'whore' I have ever known, scoring left and right, multiples in a day. He doesn't have to work as he has a wealthy sugar-daddy who tolerates his promiscuity. I too encourage him to GET CRACKING when a new hottie pops up on the app, presumably wanting to get fucked. His high 'SCORES' turn me on! Although I see rubbers all over the place, he only tops and most are bare. I'm especially turned on when a guy leaves out the front but there still is one or possibly two buck-naked in his room... and he says: "Why you still have your clothes on!" Then as I suck his dick he asks me if I can taste 'name-of-trick' on his cock. Saying yes and being excited he proceeds to fuck me. He loves sucking my cock and I hope one day he'll let me breed him... but he is nervous even about UD and feels 'safe' just being the top. Typically when we play, I wasn't the first and I won't be the last that day... turns me tha fuck on!

Neither one of us cares for the 'tame vanilla' guys. One fuck and your time is up, buddy. And we get annoyed by hypocrites who get angry when it's time for a VD-warning! Well fucking see your doc, you princess and come back to play when you are good to go! If they clutch their man-purses and huff they are OUT OF THE GAME! BORING! I love the jaded, 'all-business-as-usual' attitudes of my crew of bb-bros!

Edited by rawsatyr
missing words
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2