Safe only bottom agrees to take str8 guys bare

Jack a 26 year old bottom 5'10 140 white with brown hair and eyes was a safe only bottom.  He had post on Adam and a few other sites for safe sex.  Jack found a profile he had to have, tall muscled guy 6'2 200 with 9.5 white no face but a body to kill for and for weeks Jack would hit him up and the guy would swat his attempts to chat on line and finally after weeks the guy sent back a message that said you are not into what I am into.  Jack said really, try me.  The guy went on to tell him thanks but they would have to talk later.  Jack sent him his number in hopes he would text him but three days had passed before he saw him online.

Jack hit him up and said you know I live alone.  The guy said well that is two things you have going for you. Jack asked what those were, you are a bottom and you live alone.  The guy never have his name so lets call him Mark.  Mark told him, I know you have wanted to get with me for a while but I am hear only to look for one bottom who is willing to be a cum dump for straight guys who just need to get off on the side.  We are all clean and neg and need you to be, in some ways you would make the perfect bottom since you are a safe only otherwise bottom but I get that it may not be your thing. The conversation follows:

Jack: I never do it bare but

Mark: But what you would for us?

Jack: How many is us and how does this work?

Mark: There are over 30 in the city as part of our group but all can not attend any given session but with a hot little ass like yours they will want to try.

Jack: So they all go bare?

Mark: Yes, the only reason we would ever fuck a guys ass is because it is bare. If we have to use condoms we can fuck any college slut out there.

Jack: That makes sense

Mark:  You must be okay with being just a hole for guys to get off in.

Jack: That sounds hot.

Mark: You also must be okay with it being anonymous, we all have a lot to loose.

Jack: Okay what does that mean?

Mark: We are only into bottoms who are ass up and hole ready in a jock and blindfolded.  

Jack: really?

Mark: Told you it was not your thing.

Jack: Wait I am in, I really want this!

Mark: Good to hear, you will make a great bottom for us to pass around. I have to run for now but I will it you up soon.

Jack: Wait what about this weekend or next?

It was too late Mark had already signed off. Jack was rock hard and horny as fuck and checked his account ever two hours to see if Mark hit him back about this coming weekend.  Jack sent him another note and said I really need this hope this weekend works.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 8

Mark knew the kid would put out and started lining up guys.  Set up a fake profile on both BBRT and Adam and got a craigslist post ready.  He signed on and waited for Jack to hit him up and he did not have to wait long.  Within the hour Jack hit him up and asked when he could bottom for the guys and I made him wait 20 minutes before I answered and told him next Thursday Night.  I will need your address and apartment number and where your bedroom is from the front door.  

Wednesday a blindfold, poppers and a couple pills will be delivered you should take one about two hours before the event and one right before guys start arriving.  They will help control urine output while you are being a little cum dump. You know the guys are very excited to get inside you.

Jack:  responded, I am very excited to have them.  Hope they like me.

Mark:  Trust me they will.

Jack: Thursday I can start at 7 PM by the time I get home and clean out and get ready.  Will that work.

Mark, 7 is perfect you are going to be one hot little bottom that is totally satisfied.

Jack: How many will be coming?

Mark :  Let me get back to you on the final number I have four firm commitments right now.

Mark: Hey bud I need to go but make sure that boy pussy I ready on Thursday and when you get the supplies on Wednesday confirm they arrived.

Mark signed off and switched to one of the fake profiles and started to hit up guys.  The profile stated Neg but into bareback.  It talked about how much the bottom liked anonymous, ass up blindfolded sex.  Just a pump and dump!  Since it was Monday the emails sent were as follows:

Horny bottom in town working and looking for anon pump n dump's just come in and find me ass up and ready and breed me like a bitch and leave.  If you have buddies def want to get some cock and cum from them.

The first round only went to Poz guys, there were more then 50 messages that went out.  Most were not online so Jack logged out and started hitting up tops from BBRT the same way and signed off and went to the gym.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7

Back from the gym I signed on and started fielding post.  Several tops did not respond since the neg bottom hit them up, some responded did you read my profile and to those Mark sent back that he was poz friendly and most of those said count me in, by Wednesday morning there were 40 pots that said they would be up for it.  I figured only a third of those would show up.  I posted a few party ads, gangbang Thursday Night and got tons of responses.  

Mark hit up Jack and told him he had a solid 10 but be prepared for more and Jack said that would be amazing and that he would go home at lunch and make sure the package was there.  Jack hit Mark up at 4 PM and said the package arrived and you sent two jocks, Jacks.  Jack said  You will need to wear it and you will have one to change into if yours gets wet from all the cum.  You see the instructions?  Note cards and arrow?  Jack said yes, follow the instructions and I be in touch tomorrow so we can finally get that hot ass loaded.

Jack signed back on to the fake profiles and gave only the hotties poz guys the address but not the apartment number. The craigslist post would only talk about Neg bottom taking loads. Jack signed off and went to bed.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 10

It was time, the bottom confirmed that it was a go and that everyone was neg and Mark confirmed yes that is correct.  The conversation went like the.

Jack: I am nervous

Mark: Bud nothing to be nervous about, you have a great ass and we have big dicks that need a tight boy pussy.

Jack: Never done anything like this

Mark: It is gonna be hot.  Go get ready, clean out and make sure you have that blindfold and your poppers ready.

Jack: Okay getting in the shower now.

Mark had seventy responses, 32 poz guys responded and but only 12 of them were online.  Mark started confirming who could come now and who would need to come later.  The post went up on craigs list below:

Young bottom looking for hot bare dick and cum.  Find me ass up and hole ready face in a pillow and blindfolded. Fuck me nut in me and bolt.

It was a matter of minutes before responses from craigslist came in.  The first two both said they were neg, Jack sent them over in case Jack asked the first couple if they were neg.  It would be better if they were or were at least pretending they were.  Both sent a picture their stats are outlined below:

The first guy was 27 6'1 180 married and muscled with a 7.5" dick he wanted to confirm Jack was neg and Mark confirmed for Jack.  The guy wanted to confirm that it was anon and blindfolded.  Correct. Mark Typed back and said I need your big dick and cum.  In the meantime Jack had text he was ready.  Mark sent the address and apartment number to this tall dude and he said he would be there in 20 minutes.

Mark went to the other one, he was 38, 5'11 tatts and Mark enlarged the pic and he could see a scorpion right near the guys belly button. Mark shot off the address and apartment and this guy could be there in 10.

Mark quickly send Jack a message that he needed to be ass up and ready with the blindfold on and the arrow he had sent earlier pointing to his room.  Lube out, guys would knock and then enter and find him ass up and ready.  Mark told Jack to hit him up after each load, jack agreed as Mark went to his poz tops and started lining them up and answering other CL ads.  Quickly Mark shot off email with the address and apartment number one after the other. These were the tops invited off BBRT and Adam.

1) 37 white 6' 190 8.5 poz top who loves anonymous sex.  Looking for no questions asked bottoms who love loads. Not on Meds

2) 28 Latin 5'10 170 Poz top 9" just need some ass, neg okay

3) 44 White 6' 150 thick beer can dick 8 x 7 not on meds and need neg ass

4) 24 white 5'9 150 7' recently tested poz vers

5) 39 Black Poz top 10"

6) 29 Black Top Poz 9.5

7) 50 White top Poz 8"

The list went on from there.  Most were not on meds some only fucked Jack because Mark had told them he was poz friendly.  In all the first our 20 guys got invited.  Mark kept inviting other tops to breed the slut and sending them over.  It had been more than an hour and half and Jack did not hear from Mark and that rolled into four hours of fucking.  Jack sent over two tops he know to report back and they both said he was being a class a cum dump and had taken more then 20 loads in the end he took loads from 26 guys most of them poz and in load count 20-35 loads

• Like 19
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1