Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

I'm adding @pigbro to my list. He has a beautiful cock and an amazing looking hole looking at his pic, that even this bottom wants to tuck into. No idea where in the world his from but would love to meet.

• Piggy 1

19 minutes ago, RawUK said:

I'm adding @pigbro to my list. He has a beautiful cock and an amazing looking hole looking at his pic, that even this bottom wants to tuck into. No idea where in the world his from but would love to meet.

Ooh why thanks 

• Like 1

So, I was in Berlin when this thread reingnited and didn't get a chance to reply properly.  I will be State-side this summer and who knows, drooling over @evilcoyote could be real. You're a hot guy and I think we may have chatted way back in the days of IRC.
I'm also hot on @billy88666 and @Medwaym . You guys find stories that I always want to read. So figure your heads sleaze the same way as mine. While we're on stories @PozTalkAuthor with whom I've chatted a few times, and admire his angle on ethical pozzing. 

Because I'm as much a rubberman as a leatherguy and I get off on the pozitive attitude: @pigbro @swine @RubberAIDSpig . There's a sandwich I'd happily be the salami in. On the subject of rubber, @FFRubbrPIG .

Although I've probably missed lots of guys out, rounding up with @BBLincoln and @BadBob2023. If all of you guys are at the same party, there'd be some trouble to be had.

Thanking @RawUK once again for this thread. We should all chip in and get him sorted.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

And pleased to chat again when we have the chance! 

When I joined here I thought not to be appreciated at all; and I'm happy there are several folks respecting me and on occasion even playfully flirt me! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, amsrat said:

Thanking @RawUK once again for this thread. We should all chip in and get him sorted.

Thank you @amsrat. I have a plan to get sorted so 2024 should be my year, but it will involve travel 🙂 

• Like 3

There are so many different guys I lust after and have a crush on on this site... all different sizes, shapes, preferences... but most I keep to the UK in case I should ever be so lucky!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, amsrat said:

I will be State-side this summer and who knows, drooling over @evilcoyote could be real. You're a hot guy and I think we may have chatted way back in the days of IRC.

Please keep me posted on your travels. It is quite possible we talked on IRC...after all that's where I met my other half!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, amsrat said:

So, I was in Berlin when this thread reingnited and didn't get a chance to reply properly.  I will be State-side this summer and who knows, drooling over @evilcoyote could be real. You're a hot guy and I think we may have chatted way back in the days of IRC.
I'm also hot on @billy88666 and @Medwaym . You guys find stories that I always want to read. So figure your heads sleaze the same way as mine. While we're on stories @PozTalkAuthor with whom I've chatted a few times, and admire his angle on ethical pozzing. 

Because I'm as much a rubberman as a leatherguy and I get off on the pozitive attitude: @pigbro @swine @RubberAIDSpig . There's a sandwich I'd happily be the salami in. On the subject of rubber, @FFRubbrPIG .

Although I've probably missed lots of guys out, rounding up with @BBLincoln and @BadBob2023. If all of you guys are at the same party, there'd be some trouble to be had.

oh my. Well I am very flattered! I can confirm that - well, I speak for myself here, but he's my bugbro - @Swine and I would be happy to have you

• Like 1