Poll: How many cocks have you taken up your ass? Or how many asses have you fucked?

GymAddict

How many cocks have you taken up your ass? Or how many asses have you fucked?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How many cocks have you taken up your ass? Or how many asses have you fucked?

It's difficult to answer, in that when hiv appeared, and since I have always detested rubbers, I simply stopped Breeding Hole for about 2 years.  It was completely depressing, but the only way (at the time) to stay alive.  When I resumed raw fucking, I didn't (knowingly) fuck the same Hole twice, since I already knew what the Holes I'd bred felt like on my Cock, and there were so many Sperm-hungry Holes to Breed in.  More, given that I have particularly liked darkroom action best, where nothing more than Cocks rutting in Holes matters (or, for that matter, is apparent), there's no way to know if I did fuck the same Holes multiple times over the years.  It's entirely possible that I unknowingly fucked the same Hole at some point.  Some backrooms, fuckclubs, etc tend to become favorites for both Cocks and Holes, so it's likely that I ate Holes, fucked them without knowing I'd already pumped it full before. I never have paid a whole lot of attention to facial characteristics; the only physical characteristic I tend to avoid is obesity. If the ass has grown fat from endless plates of Alfredo, I just move on to the next one.  

I'm assuming this poll does not include fuckbuds that were/are regulars or members of small BreedBuddy-type groups.  I did have a live-in for a few years, who'd taken Sperm off at least half the Cocks in this town, but I only counted his Hole once.

I did try to figure it out a few years ago - and while I can't be 100% certain, it has clearly been well over 1,000 individual Holes that have taken my raw Cock / Sperm. This would be a conservative estimate. Thus is the happy life of a man devoted to his Lusts.

Sometime in the late 90's I did the annual sexual health survey, and I calculated over that  year I'd had 700 guys. I've had a couple of quiet years which don't bother me, but before Covid I was generally doing monthly sex club sessions and not shy about fucking 10 plus guys a time. I'm definitely in the 0000s but couldn't be more specific. I'm always conscious in straight terms I'm "slutty as fuck" but in gay it's "has potential, could try harder" 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As others have noted, this is more an estimate than a real number. i've been taking cock for 40 years. A cock a day would put me at the ~15000 mark. There have been years where taking anonymous cock was a daily thing. And given the places and nature of taking anonymous cock, it's not been unusual for me to have had 5 to 15 cocks in a day at a cruise spot or GH.  CL used to be a good source for me, i'd run an ad for anonymous walk in at my house and those ad's often got 3-5 cocks. Accounting for off days, i suspect i am somewhere in the 4-6K range? Maybe more. 

edit:

i wouldn't mind having the same Guy in my life, part of me wishes for Him. Some of those numbers include repeat fuck buddies, but the majority have been anonymous cock, probably 90% i didn't even see the Top because i was on my stomach or ass to a GH. 

Edited by tallslenderguy

I am proud to have over 16,200 sex partners to my name. 2021 has gone well with the many sex events from Dog Days to Fist Fests to staying at sex resorts just for play to pup nights at the local bar where i'd spend most of the night in the play area in my gear taking cocks and fists. Pig Week comes up in late November and i always leave there with a couple hundred sex partners added to my total. If I stay in track i will pass the lifetime count mark of 16,500. Goal for 2022 is to pass the 17,000 partner mark which will be easy with all the other sex events back in place. I am proud to be a promiscuous hypersexual pig, the way Nature intended males for sport sex.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

To be honest i have never kept a count,but certainly it as been more then one hundred and i assume probably around up to five hundred but again i have no idea how many cocks i have taken up my ass. but i am always ready for a cock up my ass and fuck me and leave me his seed.

I voted 100-499 because I didn’t want to exaggerate. Part of me is sure it’s well over 500 but there came a point where I went on a long ho stroll and didn’t keep count. My plan for 2020 and 2021 was to ride as many anonymous cocks as possible but COVID stopped me in my tracks. 

I’m sure I’ve taken over a thousand cocks up my ass , I would have no idea how many since there’s been so many. I should try and figure how many just so I can feel like I did what I could. But a thousand I’m sure and most were looking for a bareback bottom to dump in regularly. Thank you Craigslist I miss those encounters