Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?

BBCStud

Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?

On 10/26/2021 at 4:05 AM, MuscledHorse said:

Any trip I take is built round the opportunities for large amounts of promiscuous sex with other guys. When i am traveling, the hookup aps are always open and I select places to go--Palm Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando or events (CLAW, Folsom, sex resort events) where I stand to get maximum use by a lot of guys. If I'm driving I keep my body ready for sex, pre-lube with oil base lube and cruise at every rest stop n the way. If I' flying, still get my body ready, pre-lube and all, and cruise guys in the airport while I'm waiting on my flight, while looking at the hook-up apps. In the last 4 weeks I have spent 4 days at a sex resort in GA getting used at Fist Fest followed by a week at a sex resort in Fort Lauderdale where i enjoyed casual open promiscuous use--getting fucked  and fisted, and even getting to top a hot guy who could actually take my thick rod. guys like me with massive sex appetites and a love of many anonymous sex partners, travel built around the ability to play is essential. In another 4 weeks i will spend two weeks back in Fort Lauderdale for the 10 sexual Olympics that is Pig Week, to Orlando in early March for a week (lots of horny guys at Disney and Club Orlando, and CLAW in late April for the many sex parties there and the casual sex throughout the day. People often wonder how guys like me run up partner counts of hundreds of guys in a year; this how. My dream is to go on  sex road trip world tour, spending at least 4 days in any given place to have sex with as many guy as I can (long stays in sex centers like Berlin) the world over, and film as much of it as i could.

There’s so much I haven’t experienced and want to make happen now that I have a new job that’s WFH at least til next summer.

can you tell me like where to find a list of all the gay events that happen throughout the year in USA? do you always get lucky when hosting at a hotel or is it better when you find out where a local cruising or bathhouse, arcade/theater is open?

On 11/12/2021 at 3:38 PM, BlkBttm4fun said:

There’s so much I haven’t experienced and want to make happen now that I have a new job that’s WFH at least til next summer.

can you tell me like where to find a list of all the gay events that happen throughout the year in USA? do you always get lucky when hosting at a hotel or is it better when you find out where a local cruising or bathhouse, arcade/theater is open?

I don't now if there is a list but you might  be able to google gay sex events or gay events in the USA. There are some well known ones like MAL, CLAW, Folsom Street Fair and Pig Week as well as event weekends at sex resorts like Parliament in Augusta, Sawmill in central Florida, Timberfell in NE Tennessee and CCBC in Palm Springs. When I travel i have already checked out what the city has to offer sexually. if not going to an event I pick cities that have clothing optional male only resorts, baths and/or sex clubs. That kind of preparation work always ensures I will get plenty of use. 🐷

• Piggy 1

Pre-COVID I attended at least a couple of major conventions in Las Vegas every year.  I made sure to book into a hotel on the Strip that had no elevator security or card access (yes, there are still a few in Vegas).  Then I would advertise on all the gay hook up sites that I was hosting door open, walk in anon breeding sessions, usually starting around lunchtime and going till all hours of the night.

Frequently I would get 12-15 guys a day stopping by to dump their loads.  Everyone from married dads sneaking out on their wives to hotel staff to locals and of course, tourists.  There is just nothing like being ass up, all fours in a darkened room, hearing that door latch slip, then the rustle of clothes coming off, then the feeling of a cock presented to your mouth, a tongue on your hole or a cock sliding in on top of the last guys load.  Total stranger, rutting in your cunt and marking you with his DNA.

My first convention trip back to Vegas since COVID is scheduled for this coming January and I've already booked my room.  Can hardly wait.

• Piggy 3

23 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I don't now if there is a list but you might  be able to google gay sex events or gay events in the USA. There are some well known ones like MAL, CLAW, Folsom Street Fair and Pig Week as well as event weekends at sex resorts like Parliament in Augusta, Sawmill in central Florida, Timberfell in NE Tennessee and CCBC in Palm Springs. When I travel i have already checked out what the city has to offer sexually. if not going to an event I pick cities that have clothing optional male only resorts, baths and/or sex clubs. That kind of preparation work always ensures I will get plenty of use. 🐷

Thanks so much for these tips. Folsom I wanna go to so bad never been Before. 
i didn’t know there are clothing optional places in USA. So I was shocked to find out this year that  austin has naked beach despite the many years I’ve come to visit friends in austin. Haven’t been yet since looking is allowed but they apparently cracked down on sex and only frequent visitors know where to go to fuck.

I’ll check out the clothing option male resorts. Gay cities website is the only website I know with mentions of gay areas but it’s always outdated 

17 minutes ago, Daddyslut4use said:

Pre-COVID I attended at least a couple of major conventions in Las Vegas every year.  I made sure to book into a hotel on the Strip that had no elevator security or card access (yes, there are still a few in Vegas).  Then I would advertise on all the gay hook up sites that I was hosting door open, walk in anon breeding sessions, usually starting around lunchtime and going till all hours of the night.

Frequently I would get 12-15 guys a day stopping by to dump their loads.  Everyone from married dads sneaking out on their wives to hotel staff to locals and of course, tourists.  There is just nothing like being ass up, all fours in a darkened room, hearing that door latch slip, then the rustle of clothes coming off, then the feeling of a cock presented to your mouth, a tongue on your hole or a cock sliding in on top of the last guys load.  Total stranger, rutting in your cunt and marking you with his DNA.

My first convention trip back to Vegas since COVID is scheduled for this coming January and I've already booked my room.  Can hardly wait.

I just visited vegas for the very first time last month! Unfortunately I did NOT know prior that both hotels had card access requirement to get to the elevators and I was on 30th something floor!

vegas is definitely a less expensive option to fly to and work and play for a few days  or just be off and play haha

so I just may try that. I’m more turned on when I can see the hot body I’m licking and sucking and see his cock inside me! I’m sure some won’t care if it’s dimly lit and others will want dark room. 
i want a guy Fucking me missionary position and another sitting on my face so I can eat his ass for a s long as I want 

still never had a 3some or tag team or group that’s why I’m so Fucking horny and determined 

This is definitely a primary goal of mine that I hope to fulfill in the next few years. I plan to take raw cocks and loads from all over the country(US). Travel to different cities for the sole purpose of taking as many local loads as I can. It’s also be cool to go to the local bathhouses/ cruising spots in each location and check out the bareback scene. I’ll be sure to keep my hole fully used and loaded the whole time, no exceptions. 

On 11/26/2021 at 2:00 PM, brianthor69 said:

I went to Vegas during the SEMA show. It was well worth the trip. Tons of horny guys!

Damn I’ve never heard of SEMA! So you had a ton of visitors? Was your hotel east access without needing a key to use elevators? I’m definitely thinking taking the suggestion to get a hotel near an event in Cali or Vegas some time 

• Thanks 1

Not an intentional road trip etc, but pre-COVID I travelled the world for work and so I've taken loads in Europe, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, South America, USA, Canada, Mexico and many, more than three, African countries, so yes, a road trip of sorts! Enjoyed every minute of it 😈🐷☣️

1 hour ago, toxicaidspig said:

Not an intentional road trip etc, but pre-COVID I travelled the world for work and so I've taken loads in Europe, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, South America, USA, Canada, Mexico and many, more than three, African countries, so yes, a road trip of sorts! Enjoyed every minute of it 😈🐷☣️

I plan on going on vacation somewhere overseas next year and definitely will have fun over there!!

On 11/14/2021 at 9:36 PM, Daddyslut4use said:

Asking for a friend wink 😉 where do you normally book that has easy access?

I did a drive (6 hours) from Toronto to Montreal to attend their Cumunion a few years ago. I had a really fun time! Cumuion at Gi Joe's started early at 7 PM and went all night. French Canadian men have very few, in any, inhibitions! I'd go again but this time I'd take the short flight there.

• Like 1